PMF Mach12 Titanium wand loaner program

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
IF they would start loaning out a 15", I'm in. I've got plenty of 12 inch wands lying around and they'll do the job. And I ain't going down to a 1.5" lead. Are we going backwards here???

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I can get you a 15 inch "LecTroCob" Robert..............they never go out of style.

Reeko traded his used one for a brand new one recently............half price for you.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I think it might make a good edger.

I don't put 6-8 hours on a wand every day like I used to. RotoVac gets so much love.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Able 1

Name
Keith
We may do a loaner program with the Tom No Name.

But you'd have to be wiiling to pay the shipping as Tom is no where near the size of PMF

I'd love to try it, and pay shipping NP!

Name
Todd
Got mine late yesterday and just did 4 jobs with it today. She is a little bigger than the Quad. It is running 7.5 flow

orbit clean Ti new - 1.jpg

Name
Todd
Here it is on a nasty rental unit with soft water rinse. One handed while filming is not the best way to clean. The second video is wide open.I went back and dried it up.

It was a beat up Poly with asphalt oil conditions from years of junky cars leaking oil all over the parking lot and i didn't pre vac. I don't run my Radiance in those shit holes. This tenant was there for 3 years. I was just using Bio break with a soft water rinse since I haven't had the time to figure out why the chem feed is not drawing.

Last edited:
Name
Todd
I will probably buy a Zipper eventually. They sure look nice. I got a killer deal on this wand. Plus I don't think I would go higher then the 7.5 flow with my 370.

I don't think I would go lower then a 45 blower with this wand. It is a big wand. I was cleaning with it the way they sent it from the shop. Works pretty good.

Last edited:
Name
Todd
I didn't know they had a round version. I need to order filter screen set up for this wand too. It didn't come with one. It is light, the metal is as thin as a dime. It seems more delicate than the Quad but it is still an awesome wand - Just have to be careful with it.

I have a big house to do tomorrow with it so I will try to take more videos

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
So you really can't read can you? Would you like pictures? See the country?

The wand will go to those individuals that requested a demo unless the user decides to buy it.

Just like posted in the thread! :oldrolleyes:

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I was just using Bio break with a soft water rinse since I haven't had the time to figure out why the chem feed is not drawing.

Todd,

I have the same unit as you and have had your issues many frustrating times... Took me forever to figure this out...

Today is your luck day! You have an air leak(it's drawing air), if there is bubbles in the dwyer meter that wont go away. One of the hose barbs has a pin hole leak, you wont see it(if at all) til you take it apart . It's more than likely the hose barbs(2) behind the dwyer meter.

Basically the water/products are eating your brass. Start trying to replace as much as you can with stainless.

Name
Todd
Thanks Jerry, I will take a look. I am getting great results with FWR so it hasn't been a big deal but running a rinse chem does clean better. It primes but then won't draw when I turn it on and key the wand. Either way I'm sure I will get it figured out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom