PMF Mach12 Titanium wand loaner program

hogjowl

Idiot™
This time of year in our climate that won't be hard to do at the usual pressure I use (400 PSI) with my SS 570. I usually have a couple of airpaths following me from room to room. That's not a good duplicate of Alabama humidity in the summertime. The use of a 1.5" whip hose will be new to the equation though.

I'll be cleaning cut pile carpet that tends to show streaking when those issues are present.

If you want to help ME, measure the drying without the use of the fans.
Any wand can dry carpets if you put a hurricane fan on it.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
OMG Marty such a pussy weedle mans...................do you dream of that ####ing wand at night?

Reactions: KevinL

Mikey P

Administrator
But its easy to get Marty to eat out of the palm of my hand and believe most anything...

bxwcbLMy_Uhv4ZHEjnTKykblSYSSz3In18lEbN6ZzByGGpn1uJClIrm706yIZWS02LcpA28x44mDaiiRi9=w1463-h951-no.jpg

Last edited:

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Not ready to write up a full review yet, but I've been using this wand a bunch and love it. Easily has become my every-day wand. Light as a feather but has so much airflow it doesn't feel too light when you're cleaning.

Knocked out a couple thousand feet with it this morning and barely broke a sweat.
20151229_105916.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Mikey P

Administrator
Pemberton gets his tomorrow.

I'm seeing if PMF will get a second wand roving around..

Derek made comment that he did not like the 2 inch removable converter as it extended the bend of the hose to far out back. IMO to not use a whip hose with this wand is sort of silly as the lightweight and flexibility adds so much to the whole experience..

To be perfectly clear, this is NOT the wand for you if you do not have means to pre scrub or rotary extract...or a Zipper.

Chronic "Wand Scrubbers" wont like the S bend, the flex of the Titanium or the glide for that matter.

I'll be shocked if Jimmy likes it, and even more if Marty doesn't.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
This is a really awesome thread, I am enjoying reading the feed back from the guys that are trying it out.

Reactions: D Luke

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
IMO to not use a whip hose with this wand is sort of silly as the lightweight and flexibility adds so much to the whole experience..

I don't know. I'm really digging it with 2" Amflex from Superior all the way to the wand. Seems like a great combo. Super light and manuverable.

Like you said, though, the PMF vac adapter is not a winner in my book.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I am totally joking, there is no doubt that PMF has made a great wand. I am enjoying the posts and only taking crap, PMF has been very awesome to deal with and looking forward to keep dealing with them.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Back
Top Bottom