Purchasing a CRB

EDS

Name
Ed
Sycorp all the way. I even left a review for them!!! For a while there they were behind on the exchange rate (they get what ever interlink gets) and I was getting supplies at US prices when our dollar was par.

EDS

Name
Ed
Sycorp dropped the ball on me on my last 2 orders......
But you have fiberclean right? That sucks that they messed up your order. Especially when you order from out of town. I would give them another chance. I order from them all the time. I had one issue where they sent me a case of Avenge fabric pre-spray rather then Avenge spotter. Mistakes happen but they were apolgetic which helped.

Name
Jeff T
But you have fiberclean right? That sucks that they messed up your order. Especially when you order from out of town. I would give them another chance. I order from them all the time. I had one issue where they sent me a case of Avenge fabric pre-spray rather then Avenge spotter. Mistakes happen but they were apolgetic which helped.
Fibreclean SUCKS...... They push ESTEEM only... And not very helpful...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
If I am not mistaken, the founders of Coscol were also involved in the creation of the Aqua clean truck mounts which was the inspiration of Cleanco I believe. I dealt with Coscol in the late 70's when I was in Alberta

Name
Jeff T
If I am not mistaken, the founders of Coscol were also involved in the creation of the Aqua clean truck mounts which was the inspiration of Cleanco I believe. I dealt with Coscol in the late 70's when I was in Alberta
Where in Alberta were you.... I was born and raised around Edmonton....

EDS

Name
Ed
Miley,,,, Nelly Furtado..... Smelly Fur-taco...... Sounds like a GREAT time...... Maybe some poutine?????
On my second one as we speak...while watching junior hockey!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 169
Name
Jeff T
I was mainly in calgary then moved to Dewinton, between Calgary and Okotoks. From 1979 to 1982. My first carpet cleaning venture was serving the rural areas of Okotoks, Black Diamond and Turner Valley
Have you been in the Van area since '82?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I say we have Miley fest in Nanaviut. We will go on a seal hunt...then bleed them in the igloo lobby and clean the carpet after!!!
At least somewhere in the PNW. I was just suggesting that to Mikey. Come on, we have Hydramaster, PMF, Rotovac all in Washington State and I know I am probably forgetting someone. Hell, I could even smuggle Willy P across the border in my waste tank.

EDS

Name
Ed
And yes run I think I could use a tutorial on using the Zipper. Have done three jobs so far. Two were with the wife and hose management was not an issue. Third one (will be posting GoPro video to my channel tommorow) without a helper was like pulling teeth..(no pun intended)

Name
Jeff T
And yes run I think I could use a tutorial on using the Zipper. Have done three jobs so far. Two were with the wife and hose management was not an issue. Third one (will be posting GoPro video to my channel tommorow) without a helper was like pulling teeth..(no pun intended)
I NEED one for the next 3 weekends..... I've got a 5 story building to do. Offices, kiosks, hallways, and stairwells..... You got the 13", or 15"?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom