Purchasing a CRB

EDS

Name
Ed
Wont be that guy... learning. Im a noob and here to learn...offer my opinion. Love my family..work life balance... Where i live makes your housing prices look like chump change (for VALUE). At least you live in paradise!

Name
Jeff T
Not to far away at all... Some people say you can catch a train here... :eekk:

And the same people buy beach front property in Las Vegas.....:clap:

We don't mind if you come here, just don't forget to go home... Our island is being over populated by rich dicks driving and pricing us out of paradise... :shifty:
That's EXACTLY the same situation on Canada's west coast..... But the rich dicks are all Asian......

Name
Jeff T
Wont be that guy... learning. Im a noob and here to learn...offer my opinion. Love my family..work life balance... Where i live makes your housing prices look like chump change (for VALUE). At least you live in paradise!
Well Rolland, they are ALL now selling, and buying up EVERTHING in the Okanagan valley........ Selling a piece of shyte for 1-2 mil. and moving up to Kelowna, and buying for 500-800k..... Driving UP the price here now..... Fook......

EDS

Name
Ed
That's EXACTLY the same situation on Canada's west coast..... But the rich dicks are all Asian......
Careful... Asian customers from my experience are the most easy to deal with...I do ALOT of work in Westwood plateau... a thriving real-estate market is good for my business as is a depressed market!

Name
Nate W.
I'm part Asian... but far from rich or a dick.........Okay maybe I lied about the latter, but who's really keeping score....?

I trip out on seeing Asians and some others from Canada speaking French.....:headscratch:

I used to work for Tmobile and they'd come in speaking French... Talk about a curve ball!

EDS

Name
Ed
We sold our place our last year and made decent money. Renting now...3g a month...Agreed that our real estate market is out of touch with reality. But Im happy about this. People that can afford 1.1-1.5 million a house don't bat an eye for higher ticket prices...

Reactions: Nate The Great
Name
Jeff T
I'm part Asian... but far from rich or a dick.........Okay maybe I lied about the latter, but who's really keeping score....?

I trip out on seeing Asians and some others from Canada speaking French.....:headscratch:

I used to work for Tmobile and they'd come in speaking French... Talk about a curve ball!
No insult intended.... My point was , they have ALL the money......

EDS

Name
Ed

but you know a good ass when you see one!!!!

EDS

Name
Ed
But my Avatar rocks right? Superman cape with 4 guns? The shirt is a disclaimer...

EDS

Name
Ed
Who let all these Canucks in here? We had Tony Wheelwright and Willy P, as our resident posters of past... Now we got Ronald (cleanworks), Jeffrey (Sierra Clean Care) and Edward (who keeps changing his damn screen name more than Chavez)...

Maybe Trump should build a wall up top too.....:stir:
When I run for prime minster (not capitalized on purpose) don't want this shxt coming back to haunt me...only Fred knows my deepest darkest secrets...

EDS

Name
Ed
Only read up to the Wizard and glass...but it was my last user name change so had to make it count. Can't be a goober forever...that shxt weighs on your conscious#stuartlittle

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom