Purchasing a CRB

Name
Jeff T
I NEED one for the next 3 weekends..... I've got a 5 story building to do. Offices, kiosks, hallways, and stairwells..... You got the 13", or 15"?
And no, I CAN'T VLM..... The last douche f¥€KED that up for me.... He used a Cimex with LOTS of HWE chems..... It's taken a few cleanings to get it back to normal. The building/office manager INSISTS on HWE.... Believe me, I've tried....... IDIOT.....

Reactions: Cleanworks

EDS

Name
Ed
Your more then welcome to tag along for a live on hand teaching experience!!! Lol

Name
Jeff T
I'm at 10 areas:( but will be raising prices very soon
What do you consider an "area"? I do both, and charge .35 sqft..... I'm blown away sometimes when I try to 'guesstimate'..... I usually short myself by as much as 1/3..... Takes a 30-35 dollar room, to 50-55..... BIG difference.....

EDS

Name
Ed
I'm at 50$ per room up to 200 sqft. I don't do ups Sells. 99% of my quotes are given over the phone are accurate. I extract information.

I upsell traffic lane cleaning on upholstery only because I'm scared of cleaning it and hate doing it. I say I do tile and grout but in reality I clean ceramic...usually talk the customer OUT of it.

But that will change once I get the knowledge... looking at these other guys talk about tile and grout makes me feel inferior. They clean tile and grout...

Name
Jeff T
I'm at 50$ per room up to 200 sqft. I don't do ups Sells. 99% of my quotes are given over the phone are accurate. I extract information.

I upsell traffic lane cleaning on upholstery only because I'm scared of cleaning it and hate doing it. I say I do tile and grout but in reality I clean ceramic...usually talk the customer OUT of it.

But that will change once I get ore knowledge...
You have to 'inform' the customer on the virtues of protector..... I don't 'upsell' either..... But I sell a fair bit of protector.... And I charge per pet stain...... Got to have a baseline to work off of.....

EDS

Name
Ed
Oh upsells are good if the customer gets value... no negative connotation intended...

Name
Jeff T

But that will change once I get the knowledge... looking at these other guys talk about tile and grout makes me feel inferior. They clean tile and grout...
I don't understand why guys hate upholstery, or doing stairs...... neither one bother me, and I manage a 250-300$ an hr when doing uph...... Guess that's why I don't hate it......

EDS

Name
Ed
I would die if I had to clean upholstery for an hour...drama queen

EDS

Name
Ed
The video I posted took me 15-20 minutes and I charged 112.50. I slowed down for the photo shoot!

Name
Jeff T
Anything that you do that costs you extra, you have to charge extra
It's funny, when you go into a home, the lady says "no, there are no pet stains", you black light it, and it looks leopard print.... THEN she says, "what do you mean it costs extra to get those out"...... Clueless.....

EDS

Name
Ed
You know they are going to ban us from this forum and send us over to the other forum if we keep urinating lol!!!

EDS

Name
Ed
At least we are living vicariously through the internet...probably as drunk as them!!!

Name
Nate W.
Who let all these Canucks in here? We had Tony Wheelwright and Willy P, as our resident posters of past... Now we got Ronald (cleanworks), Jeffrey (Sierra Clean Care) and Edward (who keeps changing his damn screen name more than Chavez)...

Maybe Trump should build a wall up top too.....:stir:

Reactions: EDS
Name
Jeff T
Who let all these Canucks in here? We had Tony Wheelwright and Willy P, as our resident posters of past... Now we got Ronald (cleanworks), Jeffrey (Sierra Clean Care) and Edward (who keeps changing his damn screen name more than Chavez)...

Maybe Trump should build a wall up top too.....:stir:
Is this posted from an island far, far, FAR, away? I used to build commercial properties..... I could offer my services...... I was the 'problem solver' for almost 2 decades...... Guess if this doesn't work out, I could start slingin bricks for Trump........

Name
Nate W.
Not to far away at all... Some people say you can catch a train here... :eekk:

And the same people buy beach front property in Las Vegas.....:clap:

We don't mind if you come here, just don't forget to go home... Our island is being over populated by rich dicks driving and pricing us out of paradise... :shifty:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom