Purchasing a CRB

Name
Jeff T

Scratch62

Name
Roger S
Be careful you don't pay too much. The goodwill isn't always worth what you think it is. Think about what you could do advertising wise for the same price. Having said that, that's exactly how I started. Bought the gear and customer list and never looked back
I agree. I would rather start with an existing company because they have at least basic equipment and their customer list is at least "warm".

Reactions: Mikey P

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
after waiting and waiting for Wizard and Glass I couldn't get past the Blaine the mono chapters
There is some stuff I didn't like in some of the middle books and I hated the ending , but Song of Susannah was amazing. The parallel New York stuff and where Stephen King writes himself in as a character really made it worth reading.

Reactions: EDS and FredC

EDS

Name
Ed
I the crb with dust trays a replacement for vacuuming?

Going to pre scrub with it as well...

steve_64

I use to use the collection trays all the time but once I started taking them off to get closer to things I stopped using them. I have to clean the filter on the TM more often but id rather do that than keep cleaning the trays and disposing of that. And I don't prevac but I did start carrying one again after using it for an encap job recently.

Reactions: EDS

EDS

Name
Ed
Did 2 rooms in a condo today with it. Was amazed at how much stuff came out of the carpets. MIND BLOWN! I might just start liking my portable again...

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Did 2 rooms in a condo today with it. Was amazed at how much stuff came out of the carpets. MIND BLOWN! I might just start liking my portable again...

And I'll show you how to get some real heat in the equation and you'll become a POG. Try running your 10 inch with the trays first then vacuum. Your mind isn't completely blown yet.

Reactions: Mikey P

EDS

Name
Ed
This was Saturday's Job. Have footage from 2 jobs (one commercial today) and a townhouse still to edit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom