Purchasing a CRB

Scratch62

Name
Roger S
sorry to break into this fascinating conversation just as it was waxing poetical but, I've been trying to source a CRB here in the Okanagan for a week and fortunately found this post. Mind if I ask what you paid for your CRB???eh!

Name
Jeff T
2 hour difference, not too bad. Hawaii probably gonna be our next vacation. If we do, we'll look you up
Look up THE ONE resort in Mexico.....
When I run for prime minster (not capitalized on purpose) don't want this shxt coming back to haunt me...only Fred knows my deepest darkest secrets...
cats
Only read up to the Wizard and glass...but it was my last user name change so had to make it count. Can't be a goober forever...that shxt weighs on your conscious#stuartlittle
and who were you before 'Rolland the Gunslinger'?

Name
Jeff T
sorry to break into this fascinating conversation just as it was waxing poetical but, I've been trying to source a CRB here in the Okanagan for a week and fortunately found this post. Mind if I ask what you paid for your CRB???eh!
Who are you with Scratch?(company)

Scratch62

Name
Roger S
I am hoping to buy an existing company this weekend. Big reveal on Monday if the deal goes through!

Reactions: EDS

EDS

Name
Ed
With shipping and exchange rate well over 2300

EDS

Name
Ed
This could be a learning experience for you and me. You should have done abetted job at advertising and I could have been done a better job at researching...

EDS

Name
Ed
I am hoping to buy an existing company this weekend. Big reveal on Monday if the deal goes through!
Good luck my friend! I have been trying to consolidate but the O:O are out of touch with reality. I will eat their carcus ...it may not be fresh meat but it's meat???

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Be careful you don't pay too much. The goodwill isn't always worth what you think it is. Think about what you could do advertising wise for the same price. Having said that, that's exactly how I started. Bought the gear and customer list and never looked back

EDS

Name
Ed
Don't wade in on sales (reference Chris) ...to each their own and this is not a new product...

Scratch62

Name
Roger S
$2300 + doesn't sound bad. I was quoted $5500 for BushPro from Toronto and $2300 US from Jon-Don in WA

Name
Nate W.
We always overpay. Buying US machinery with Canadian pesos

If I were closer, I'd be bootlegging gear to you guys... Almost as good as selling to guys down under.... You think you got it bad, they got it worse.... Anytime I feel like I'm getting raped on shipping, I think of Aussie's and Kiwi's....Then I always feel much better cuz it could be worse....

EDS

Name
Ed
$2300 + doesn't sound bad. I was quoted $5500 for BushPro from Toronto and $2300 US from Jon-Don in WA
What size you got how old is it and how desperate are you (inside thought...what are you ASKING)

Scratch62

Name
Roger S
I want to buy one, not sell. Maybe I am misunderstanding your post. What did you end up buying?

Name
Jeff T
What do you know about the one for sale in Penticton???!
He says he has a list of 5-600 clients..... The yearly totals don't add up..... Plus, he's keeping the portable, and the van is 16-17 years old.... You would be better off to start fresh..... Offer to buy his CLIENT LIST ONLY....... It's not worth what he is asking...... It's a DEAD end...... Not to sound negative, BUT, IT'S NOT WORTH EVEN THE LITTLE AMOUNT HE IS ASKING...... You can get new gear for the same price......

EDS

Name
Ed
Oh if I was a betting man...in my condition I would say THAT i misunderstood your post...
on a side note just got a new iPad (number 4) and and the video software is c called Procreate...WTF!

EDS

Name
Ed
He says he has a list of 5-600 clients..... The yearly totals don't add up..... Plus, he's keeping the portable, and the van is 16-17 years old.... You would be better off to start fresh..... Offer to buy his CLIENT LIST ONLY....... It's not worth what he is asking...... It's a DEAD end...... Not to sound negative, BUT, IT'S NOT WORTH EVEN THE LITTLE AMOUNT HE IS ASKING...... You can get new gear for the same price......
did you sell your Everest?

Scratch62

Name
Roger S
Good to know because I had thought about looking at his van if this deal doesn't go through. THANKS!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom