RE in, Wand out..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Most customers forget your number. Perhaps you're just lucky! :winky:

Seriously I prefer a call back. I want a chance to fix whatever might keep them from calling me again.

Its those silent but unsatisfied that I fear. I'll take a call back any day. I can save most of those.

Reactions: SamIam

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Can I butt in for a sexcond?

I don't get call backs because I'm the first one to call them back, following up. I know, I know, it just "looks" clean, that's not enough. Well, if they're happy, who cares how clean the pad is underneath?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

I don't get call backs because I'm the first one to call them back, following up. I know, I know, it just "looks" clean, that's not enough. Well, if they're happy, who cares how clean the pad is underneath?
Most people don't want to be bothered. I'd lie just so I don't have to talk to another dirty carpet cleaner. :winky:

Hey bud get an RE! :very_drunk:

Reactions: BIG WOOD

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
The removal of abrasive material deep down in the fiber is a BIG reason homeowners should have their carpet cleaned regularly.........
The 300 rpm rotation (or whatever it is) of abrasive material that is deep down in the carpet, is an abrasive process to the carpet's fiber.
And do not delude yourself that your miracle vacuuming removes them that far down in the carpet.
Therefore the chance of abrasion greatly increases, the more rotary motion is involved.
And these are just the merry mechanical facts.
Physics, baby, physics.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

:dejection: the only good thing about young'ins is one day they grow up! :lol:

Seriously good for you for calling them Matt!

Of course if you're just lying to get out of a jamb...you'll go to hell! Or back to teeMfff. Whichever is worse. :winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The 300 rpm rotation (or whatever it is) of abrasive material that is deep down in the carpet, is an abrasive process to the carpet's fiber.
And do not delude yourself that you vacuum removes them that far down in the carpet.
Therefore the chance of abrasion greatly increases the more rotary motion is involved.
And that's just the mechanical facts.
Dude, lets not confuse the issue with facts!

This is an election year, if Trump has taught us anything it's say something extemly off the the wall and repeat it until its believed. :biggrin:

hogjowl

Idiot™
When I was working alone it was easy to do it right. Now I have to keep a hawk eye on junior to make sure he doesn't zone out. I am paying to replace some church carpet that he burned three circles in by running the Cimex dry. Not just one burn circle. Oh no! Not even TWO circles. It took him THREE times to think something must be wrong!

Reactions: ronbeatty

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
When I was working alone it was easy to do it right. Now I have to keep a hawk eye on junior to make sure he doesn't zone out. I am paying to replace some church carpet that he burned three circles in by running the Cimex dry. Not just one burn circle. Oh no! Not even TWO circles. It took him THREE times to think something must be wrong!
He was just cleaning right down to the base of the fiber, and then some

Reactions: hogjowl

hogjowl

Idiot™
I wasn't there and he's saying he doesn't know.

But it's easy to figure out.

He didn't have the solution valve on and left the Cimex running while trying to get solution to the pads.

Oh dang, the pads won't get wet! Let's move it to a new spot and see if that helps!

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Careful don't poke that Tiger.
Ofer? I agree with him that there is a higher possibility of abrasion with mechanical agitation. That is why we use water pressure as agitation. A fire hose stream of water will knock you off the sidewalk without damage to your body... the same amount of force, size, in a solid object will break you in two. I see his point... it cannot be disputed. This is why there are two sides to this argument... both are right and also wrong.
Poke.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I wasn't there and he's saying he doesn't know.

But it's easy to figure out.

He didn't have the solution valve on and left the Cimex running while trying to get solution to the pads.

Oh dang, the pads won't get wet! Let's move it to a new spot and see if that helps!
Its too late for this one but in the future before you start. Dip your pads in solution and wring them out. Then put them on the pad driver.

If they are new pads, we just dip them in the tank.

I'm still suprised it would melt the carpet.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
...... I am paying to replace some church carpet that he burned three circles in by running the Cimex dry. Not just one burn circle. Oh no! Not even TWO circles. It took him THREE times to think something must be wrong!
Was he in any way trying to show his respect to this-

olympicrings1958.jpg

Please ignore Grass Hopper, Bob. He's just trying to push some buttons.
Any button, he thinks would do.
Office boredom breeds desperation.
Brush head!

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator

Wait til he completely runs a pad out and uses the Velro to scrub.

:shifty::eekk:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Ask wife.
Had you been paying attention, you'd have realized a long time ago that she's already figured out all your buttons.....and then some :winky:

Just ask her which she pressed to get the dog walked.

Did that help?

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Matt

Your dead wrong.

I have every one of your tools.

The results you are getting now, which I'm sure look very nice, will pale in comparison to when you finally convince your wife to let you become "Premium"..

Just don't sell your 73 Mercedes coupe (that she wanted restored) before you try.

Not that there's any bitterness or anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom