RV360i

TimP

Quite a bit cheaper than the RX-20 now. I see they retail for 3600. RV 360i at 2200.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
TimP said:
Quite a bit cheaper than the RX-20 now. I see they retail for 3600. RV 360i at 2200.

There is a reason why a 4.7 blower cost more than a 3.6 blower.... :wink:

TimP

HARPER said:
TimP said:

There is a reason why a 4.7 blower cost more than a 3.6 blower.... :wink:

I do have to say my RX has held up pretty good. I've abused the hell out of it and it still keeps going and it cleans pretty well too. That is if you're trying to say it's more heavy duty than the rotovac.....

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
My only thing is............. mikey you still have to get out the wand and do corners and edges right? or do you just not clean them? lol Can i see a complete video from someone from.. beginning to end? even getting out the wand and doing the corners.. I think werner should make a video of it. his videos are good.. Just leave out the vacumming ron, cause we all know you can vacuum. I dont have an hour to watch you vacuuming..

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
uhhh did you NOT notice who actually did that video??

go back and watch it again

lance

Uh ya ***

Do you guys really think that Mikey changed the name of his company to Dry and Clean?

Or that he borrowed Rob's truck to use for the day?

SUCKERS.............again........and again.........and again......

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Just tried out the RV360 (Original not 360i) I got in a trade with David Moye,
It only came with the Tile and Grout head, but I took the squeegees off the vac slots...

I have to say it cleaned VERY well, the brushes added a little extra punch.
It left the carpet a little wet for my liking, but It desperately needs the 1.5" vac slot cut out and a 2" slot welded on.

Id love to get some hole glides for it, does anyone still make them besides that creepy Canadian guy?

Mikey P

Administrator
So here is the brush head, I believe this is the original design that was known for breaking motor gears when it struck a register or transition strip too hard. Harder to control and has considerable over spray compared to the new version..

360i004.jpg

360i005.jpg

This is the pad driver that I have not tried yet..

360i001.jpg

Tile head with floating vacuum/splash guard ring, not used yet..

360i002.jpg

7 inch head for stairs. Tried it today and found it impossible to control on CGD. Maybe on a thick pile. Takes too long to install.

360i003.jpg

This is the flush master. Love it! Did two CGD today and it worked great just as dry as a Ti wand but 20 times as clean. Turn down the speed when you hit a uneven sub floor. You'll notice through the sight tube that the slower it spins, the more water you recover. Notice the L shaped vac ports, see how the leading edge ramps up? Designed so it glides over hard obstacles thus saving the geared motor

360i006.jpg

Not as beefy (over built) as the RX20 but appears to be strong enough in all areas. Time will tell.

360i007.jpg

360i008.jpg

360i010.jpg

Notice the round button on that black collar? That is what you push to release the handle adjusting rod. Very cool
360i009.jpg

this damn tool will make you feel guilty as hell if you "just" wand a traffic lane...

-40 pounds is the key 1 to it's success. Techs will actually take it off the truck.
The sight tube is number 2, with out it you'll be guessing wrong on how long to make dry passes.
#3..Works great on all piles unlike the original two headed beast.
4 will be it's longevity. If all those valves, cords and welded areas hold up they have a real winner.

What do you think about this tool?

I would bet it will outclean the 360 any day of the week. Rotating brush agitation combined with high flow jets assuming you swap them out should make for some serious performance.

I actually bought one of these with a portable before I had ever cleaned a carpet. I took it back without trying it. :(

I wouldn't mind trying one out with my tm.

http://www.powr-flite.com/product/power ... y=ourPicks

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
so did you use the brush head??

used my buddies orignal 360 he got for $400...wasnt to bad

Mikey P

Administrator
floorguy said:

So here is the brush head, I believe this is the original design that was known for breaking motor gears when it struck a register or transition strip too hard. Harder to control and has considerable over spray compared to the new version..

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Joe Bristor said:
Minimize electrical cord hassles by cutting all your cords off a foot long (Vacuum, HOST/CRB, OP, Rotary etc). Then pick your longest, slickest, high amp cord as your main cord. Plug it in to each power tools as needed. Now, there's only one cord in the way.

That's actually kind of a cool idea. If I did it though, I would make the machine to cord connection a twistlock, otherwise I'd be constantly pulling it apart...

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Mikey P said:
floorguy said:

so why would they send something that was KNOWN to break stuff??

thought they sent it to ya to try out the new stuff

Mikey P

Administrator
I think they market the old style brush head for just greasy spoons now
With the new head I dont see any need for a brush.

Why did they send it?

I asked for a shampoo brush and this was all they had.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ahhhhh

they need to fix their add with free shipping...

it expired may 31

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom