RV360i

Mike Draper

I'm damn good. and lots of practice. I go side to side in a 5 foot path most of the time while backing up, then I start at the top again. somewhat amus

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
the few times I have ran it....i like backwards better.....

going forward seems to hurt my back

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks!@

The white background and overload of worthless crap on your site will need changing before you make an investment in outfitting all your Halfwits in a 360i

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
Thanks!@

The white background and overload of worthless crap on your site will need changing before you make an investment in outfitting all your Halfwits in a 360i

That worthless crap brings in customers. Of course, you being a carpet cleaner wouldn't understand that.
The whole point of getting the 360i is because they are halfwits. :mrgreen: j/k

Mikey P

Administrator
small as in strength?

nope works just fine and keeps the weight down which keeps my guys enthusiastic about using it every chance they get.

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
Mikey P said:
small as in strength?

nope works just fine and keeps the weight down which keeps my guys enthusiastic about using it every chance they get.

I can appreciate the fact it is light weight but I mean small like in the motor diameter (which would also mean weak) as compared to an RX. Have you noticed if it bogs down on heavy friese?

Mike Draper

never bogs down, you might think twice before using it on a heavy frieze. Read through his whole thread.

Alexarz

HARPER said:
Do you feel it it "better"...than the RX20.......?????????

"Other than machine weight"...
It is much better than the current RX20 in every way except for head on collisions. It cleans better, handles immensely better, is lighter, less destructive and risky in a home and more. Hydramaster should have refined the RDM instead of discontinuing it and they need to either do a complete overhaul of the RX20 or discontinue it ASAP. The RV360i blows it away and I have 2 RX20's.

Rotovac

Name
Nick
To my knowledge this has never happened. The round glides are nylon and don't wear much at all. In the 5 yrs using the glide I've not hear of any issues.

Nick

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Brian I posted the price and even told you to call me but no. Do you want one or not? If you want one call me tomorrow. I need to order a couple more and can add yours to it.

TimP

Any price break to get in on a large order? What's the motivation to buy one now?

I'm on the fence about one cause I have an RX and it's doing me just fine, I'm having a hard time parting with 2 grand. I'll probably get one next year for the price I got quoted once I get the TM paid for. Or I find a deal I can't refuse, I'll probably see a used one show up. We all know RX-20's go pretty cheap on the used market, cause most guys buy then don't use them.

I bet Brian is on the fence too....

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have a NEW 360 not the 360i that I need to unload I wanted 1800 but I talked to Chuck yesterday and he made a good comparrision to new cars. I need to be motivated to move it so 1700 delivered to the west coast and 1730
To the east. You will have to call for the 360i as I don't want to get into pricing wars with anyone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom