RV360i

Name
Nate W.
TimP said:
They can be hard to get out on an Rx-20 too.

I think it has more to do with high heat and better drying.....but I'm not entirely sure that's the case.

I think on the pile above using the wide toothed grandi groomer is the best rake for them. Dense cut pile the groomer that's more like a broom than a rake is the better choice....loop pile I rarely notice swirls in them. This thread has made me pull out the RX again on residential....

I was thinking along the same lines. I know MD uses 2.5" hose. Are those swirls from the rv360? I can honestly say I've never had that problem with the old rv360. I use the GG (hole) on it. But I don't have the high heat and major suck. I always use a nap brush though. Seems abit weird.

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
As nasty as the before picture was I wouldn't be too worried about those lines. I definintly wouldn't even think about having to replace the carpet. I bet in a few weeks of foot traffic those lines will be long gone.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mike Draper said:
here is a picture from a while ago. These lines are almost impossible to get out. A rake wont do anything. This was extremely dirty, when you make a pass to the left the weight of the machine will scrub harder on the back 1" which results in a better clean on that 1" area. I came back and re-cleaned the opposite way....nothing, then I pre-scrubbed with a different machine and re-cleaned with my Ti-wand. By this time the lines were only a little less noticeable. fortunately the owners weren't to picky and it didn't bother them. Otherwise You would be replacing carpet. I love the Rv-360 and think it is one of the best cleaning machines out there, however you need to be careful choosing where to use it.

lines-rv-3602.jpg

lines-rv-360.jpg

Mike...."Does this look FaMialEr".... :?:

image001-3.jpg

image001-1.jpg

I was on the job for this one... :!: "I said WTF....?"
They "thought" the NEW RX cleaned like this... :roll:

HARPERPIC452.jpg

The PROBLEM was a "Partially CLOGGED Jet"... :wink:

CHECK YOUR JETS..... :idea:

ps...These are these seperate jobs... :oops:

Able 1

Name
Keith
I thinK the "i" should be sent to MeAt for a proper evaluation... Don't think there's a guy on this board that's more honest about a product even if he's friend's with the guy selling it. :shock: I like the whole idea of the 360, but the original was crap if you ask me.. I might look to buy one again if MeAt thinks it's worth a shit.

Not like Mikey's opinion isn't valid. With the fact they have a banner here, and probably got his free kinda discredits his review IMO

Mikey P

Administrator
Really Keith?

Lets run down the list of banner advertisers here and Ill tell you what they sent for me to try and what I did and didn't like.

You pick.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mikey P said:
Really Keith?

Lets run down the list of banner advertisers here and Ill tell you what they sent for me to try and what I did and didn't like.

You pick.

Send it to Meat I'll pay the shipping...

Mikey P

Administrator
MeAt can buy his own 360i

Pry from my cold dead hands comes to mind...

Did a trashed never cleaned 8 year old white Berber in a dumpy apartment today, POW!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Ryan said:
Mikey got a Stryker wand free and outed it as crap..

Yeah, with those small holes I think any cleaner would have outed it, because of the clog factor.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mikey P said:
MeAt can buy his own 360i

Pry from my cold dead hands comes to mind...

Did a trashed never cleaned 8 year old white Berber in a dumpy apartment today, POW!

Larry knows better then to BUY the board DeJour...

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mikey P said:
Really Keith?

You pick.

Wasn't there a Scratch-B-Gone.

All and all, Mike I've learned a shit load here, and really appreciate your site. I'm just saying.... IMO you use to call it out better.

Mikey P

Administrator
I still use my SBG kit.

it's good system if you ask me.

Can you replicate it for less? sure.
and you can build your own truck mount and save $500 too.

Mike Draper

No clogged jets here. there's not so much as a grain of hard water in my system, hoses or jets.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mike Draper said:
No clogged jets here. there's not so much as a grain of hard water in my system, hoses or jets.

I was speaking of the Stryker wand.. Keep up!

Mikey P

Administrator
Just keep hacking em out Keith.

or wait till M7F and come see the RX go up against the RVi

But by then one or more of your competitors will have an RVi and will be kicking your ass back to the soup line.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mikey P said:
But by then one or more of your competitors will have a VORTEX and will be kicking your ass back to the soup line.- Shawn
:shock: :mrgreen:

Tell me he didn't use that line... :roll:

Ryan

Jim Martin had/has the sweetest set up for loading and unloading his equipment.

If I had the money I'd make a total hypocrite of myself and buy his rig.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mikey P said:
f52095d0.jpg

Notice the ramps..

WOW! I would say that the inside edge of that vac slot should be rolled over more(probably great scrubbing tho) :shock: Probably the reason that it distorts the pile.

Mike Draper

the first RV had rolled over glides and it distorted the pile as well. Maybe I should explain more. on 1 out of 100 it distorted the pile.

RyanCleansWA

Would have to agree that the RV360 is great for impressing the customer and isn't that what it's really all about.

TimP

why didn't they sink the screws down below where you'd ever wear the teflon to?

Mike Draper

doesn't happen, i put over 1000 hours on my first rv-360 and it still wasn't even close to the screws.

Back
Top Bottom