Sooooooooo...IS JOHN JIGGLIN

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
WTF IS G anyway.......did he make so much dough on his final tour that he's above us all now....OR did he go broke and is livin' in the po' house?
Tell us G....how many jigglers did ya sell?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Jimmy L said:
Willy is ONE angry blackman!

How do you spell it?

LOOSER or is it really LOSER?

And is PROLLY really a word?

PROBABLY

I'm a looser loser.

Ofer Kolton said:
Mardie said:
[quote="Mikey P":374x54n9]Mardie would you like to moderate a low moisture methods room here?
Ya I know every one is having lots of fun here. Do you think Willy P would be my partner with this endevour? Sounds like a full time job.No Thanks
Now Mardie, that is very vindictive of you!
Unchristian, if I may say.
Willy already appologized:

Willy P said:
To anyone I have yet to offend. Please be patient - I'll get to you soon..... shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin
Please re-consider.[/quote:374x54n9]

My benevolence knows no bounds.

You guys do know I suffer from CDO- It's sort of like OCD, but in proper alphabetical order, as it should be.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Willy P said:
My benevolence knows no bounds.
Just when we were starting to have fun, out of the blue, Mardie, withdrew........
and Willy ....... got religion.

Thus this lovely, fun filled thread was brought to a sad and premature end.
May it rest in peace.

Steve Manier

Mardie, you clearly bash HWE on your website, yet you come here and say that all methods are good? Why don't you say that on your website? Sounds like the same shit the Chem-Dry guys did. Funny how they wont fully admit they are using HWE now! Maybe they need an MB Smack Down too! LOL

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Steve Manier said:
Mardie, you clearly bash HWE on your website, yet you come here and say that all methods are good? Why don't you say that on your website? Sounds like the same shit the Chem-Dry guys did. Funny how they wont fully admit they are using HWE now! Maybe they need an MB Smack Down too! LOL

Who are you calling a tool??????

Glad you got that Steve. The chem dry marketing bullshit he clearly "borrowed" his website "ideas" from is pathetic. Bashing the competition and other methods smacks more of lack of confidence and desperation than a cleaner confident in their abilities.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Willy P said:
[quote="Steve Manier":3od5lm2r]Mardie, you clearly bash HWE on your website, yet you come here and say that all methods are good? Why don't you say that on your website? Sounds like the same shit the Chem-Dry guys did. Funny how they wont fully admit they are using HWE now! Maybe they need an MB Smack Down too! LOL

Glad you got that Steve. The chem dry marketing bullshit he clearly "borrowed" his website "ideas" from is pathetic. Bashing the competition and other methods smacks more of lack of confidence and desperation than a cleaner confident in their abilities.[/quote:3od5lm2r]

Freud?

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Steve Manier said:
If you read the top of the page on my web site that you are complaining about, you would see that it clearly states that these are "the risks and benefits" and with the majority of steam cleaners not qualified to clean carpet properly it is significant and all mentioned are facts that all wet cleaners are subject to. This is what separates the very good steam cleaners from the majority which are not.
You should read what is being said and not what you want to hear.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think all can agree that no process is idiot proof.

But HWE with a TM is going to have more of a learning curve in my opinion.

So that means people will be more likely to have a scewed up mess on their hands from a cleaner that was trained properly on the TM and/or doesn't keep his equipment in working condition.

Everyone here gets super upset because most here are quality cleaners (or at least think they are or pretend they are).... But I'm guessing it's not the norm out in the real world.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
But HWE with a TM is going to have more of a learning curve in my opinion.

So that means people will be more likely to have a scewed up mess on their hands from a cleaner that was trained properly on the TM and/or doesn't keep his equipment in working condition.

I'm telling you, you should stick to marketing and sales...cause you're CLUELESS about to the nuts and bolts of the work involved . :roll:

could you tell me why MOST major manufactures consider bonnet and other forms of spray 'n wipe cleaning are verboten??
and why HWE is RECOMMENDED by MOST manufactures??

could it be because a WHOLE LOT OF carpet was being FRIED to the point of permanent fiber heat distortion due to spray 'n wipe having less of a "learning curve" ??? :roll:

..L.T.A.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Brian R said:
[quote="Willy P":36r5sfj8][quote="Steve Manier":36r5sfj8]Mardie, you clearly bash HWE on your website, yet you come here and say that all methods are good? Why don't you say that on your website? Sounds like the same shit the Chem-Dry guys did. Funny how they wont fully admit they are using HWE now! Maybe they need an MB Smack Down too! LOL

Glad you got that Steve. The chem dry marketing bullshit he clearly "borrowed" his website "ideas" from is pathetic. Bashing the competition and other methods smacks more of lack of confidence and desperation than a cleaner confident in their abilities.[/quote:36r5sfj8]

Freud?[/quote:36r5sfj8]
Brian R said:
[quote="Willy P":36r5sfj8][quote="Steve Manier":36r5sfj8]Mardie, you clearly bash HWE on your website, yet you come here and say that all methods are good? Why don't you say that on your website? Sounds like the same shit the Chem-Dry guys did. Funny how they wont fully admit they are using HWE now! Maybe they need an MB Smack Down too! LOL

Glad you got that Steve. The chem dry marketing bullshit he clearly "borrowed" his website "ideas" from is pathetic. Bashing the competition and other methods smacks more of lack of confidence and desperation than a cleaner confident in their abilities.[/quote:36r5sfj8]

Freud?[/quote:36r5sfj8]

Brian, nowhere in my advertising or in sales, heck even in person, do I resort to slamming others techniques to customers. That's just piss poor policy and makes you out to be an idiot in front of a customer or a prospective customer.There was a guy around here that used to clean with an old retro 100 psi fiberglass 10 gallon extractor. He was the best cleaner in town. There was a clown that tried to run a chem dry franchise. He sucked ass and folded. There's a few chem drys, 1 Heaven's Best and zero Von Schrader guys visible and that's it for "dry" cleaners. Why is that? Not that there isn't a pace for bonnet pr pad cleaning. I do that too, but it's just not effective enough to make my crowd cheer.Why is that? That's in an area of 2 million people. The city of West Vancouver is in the top 5 cities for income and home prices. A bungalow will run a million plus. Great big market, lots of money here. Hardly any "dry" cleaners. Why is that? Downtown, there's miles and miles of high rises. No prominent dry cleaners there. Why is that?

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Willy P said:
[quote="Steve Manier":jg01taym]Mardie, you clearly bash HWE on your website, yet you come here and say that all methods are good? Why don't you say that on your website? Sounds like the same shit the Chem-Dry guys did. Funny how they wont fully admit they are using HWE now! Maybe they need an MB Smack Down too! LOL

Glad you got that Steve. The chem dry marketing bullshit he clearly "borrowed" his website "ideas" from is pathetic. Bashing the competition and other methods smacks more of lack of confidence and desperation than a cleaner confident in their abilities.[/quote:jg01taym]

Their is a difference between bashing and stating the facts. I do not bash,I clearly stated the facts and they are significant to the public. You should learn how to comprehend the written word so you would not look so ignorant when you post your responses.
Love
Mardie lol

Steve Manier

Yes, I agree there are pro's and con's to ALL methods but you clearly are 1 sided on that website no matter how you try to "spin" it. Why don't you list the con's of low moisture or should I say "Air Cell" cleaning on your site? Especially a piss infested, rat nasty house? I'm sure if ya cant think of any, you can get help here

Steve Manier

Most of the problems associated with carpet maintenance are directly related to the process used to clean carpet.
It is no wonder that carpet has taken a bad rap over the years.
All of these problems can be avoided by using the Low Moisture Air Cell Extraction Method available Thru Natural Cleaning Systems.

Nowhere in that statement, thats on your website, do I see the words "operator error"

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Steve Manier said:
Yes, I agree there are pro's and con's to ALL methods but you clearly are 1 sided on that website no matter how you try to "spin" it. Why don't you list the con's of low moisture or should I say "Air Cell" cleaning on your site? Especially a piss infested, rat nasty house? I'm sure if ya cant think of any, you can get help here
I use water. mostly water claw.I also use prochem rodchester middland and other products from a local steam cleaner supplier whom i get along with very well.
I do a lot of move outs for government subsidized housing and get paid a premium price compared to the previous cleaners. In many cases they bring me in for just the worst situations or when restorative cleaning is required.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Mardie the boards have been littered with the wreckage of of newbie confidence.. Think how much you have learned in the few years you have been in this business. In three or four years you should have TWICE the experience you have now, and an even better perspective.

Some of the guys you are talking to are DECADES ahead of you. Learn from them.

John G.

Yes but Lee, let's be a bit honest here, the gang mentality of several here is TYPICAL of the HWE vs whoever crowd.

HWE has the numbers, NOW, they will probably not continue, I remember when there were only a few around.

Things continue to change and everything has its season, and I personally think many KNOW their season is coming to an end.

youtu.be/t51fXgHpxzM

Name
Lee Stockwell
John G. said:
Yes but Lee, let's be a bit honest here, the gang mentality of several here is TYPICAL of the HWE vs whoever crowd.

HWE has the numbers, NOW, they will probably not continue, I remember when there were only a few around.

Things continue to change and everything has its season, and I personally think many KNOW their season is coming to an end.
You think there was something dishonest in my post?

I have two genereations of your machine, along with the best of several other methods. Yet I'm all ears if you have soemthing good to offer.

Educate us....

Name
Lee Stockwell
Most male 17 year-old drivers consider consider themselves to be "better than average" drivers until at least their first bad accident.

Carpet cleaners with two or thre years experience are likewise insufferably confident. Salespeople love them

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Lee Stockwell said:
Mardie the boards have been littered with the wreckage of of newbie confidence.. Think how much you have learned in the few years you have been in this business. In three or four years you should have TWICE the experience you have now, and an even better perspective.

Some of the guys you are talking to are DECADES ahead of you. Learn from them.
I may be a newbie to this board,but in life i am anything but. I joined this board to learn and have found some very good info and people here. I am not here to attack or belittle anybody such as i have been. I will defend myself.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Larry...They recommend because of money.

Learning curve plug into the wall and push.

Learning curve is a gas powered engine... Hell just starting it is a problem for some guys. :lol:

Willie, I was talking about your bashing people in general. Pot and Kettle thing.

I just don't see the industry staying or going back to the stone age. When the hanger ons are dead there will be a generation of open minded quality cleaners.

Just sayin.

With all the technology out there... Do you really think anything will stay the same?

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Lee Stockwell said:
Most male 17 year-old drivers consider consider themselves to be "better than average" drivers until at least their first bad accident.

Carpet cleaners with two or thre years experience are likewise insufferably confident. Salespeople love them

You are referring to well meaning fools that hopefully evolve over time.
I hold several of the most sought after jobs in my area.They are all paying a premium for my service.
I do not have to compete on low price or salesmanship like steam cleaners do because i can bring more to the table.
I guess this is what you call insufferable confidents?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjm67rNQpvct]

Not sure how well the cell phone vid shows it but that machine is a beast ... but runs really easy.

Steve Manier

It's not the method we or at least I am talking about...It's the bullshit scare tactics he and others use to push their method...They brain wash people into thinking their way is the only way...No wonder only a fraction of people ever get their carpet cleaned by a professional.

Again from his website!

Most of the problems associated with carpet maintenance are directly related to the process used to clean carpet.
It is no wonder that carpet has taken a bad rap over the years.
All of these problems can be avoided by using the Low Moisture Air Cell Extraction Method available Thru Natural Cleaning Systems.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mardie said:
Lee Stockwell said:

You are referring to well meaning fools that hopefully evolve over time.
I hold several of the most sought after jobs in my area.They are all paying a premium for my service.
I do not have to compete on low price or salesmanship like steam cleaners do because i can bring more to the table.
I guess this is what you call insufferable confidents?
All we are trying to do here, is help Mardie grow to be an upstanding carpet cleaning denizen.
Warts, implied (yet legal) misinformation and all.

Mardie?
Are we there yet :p ?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
John G. said:

John,
Is this from your "the end of the world is coming" series?
Or is it spinner/bonnet, big bah humbug floor machine related? :p

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Larry...They recommend because of money.

pay attention mOnkeybRainz

who recommends HWE??...the manufactures ...that would be CARPET manufactures.
Who does NOT recommend spray 'n wipe??....the manufactures ...that would be CARPET manufactures.

BECAUSE....carpets were getting BURNT up and permanent pile distortion .

explain to me what monetary value the mills have regarding cleaning??

Just sayin.

and I'm "Just sayin"...you don't know what you're talking about ..you're a SALESMAN/marketing guy.
NOT an "operator"

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom