Sooooooooo...IS JOHN JIGGLIN

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mardie said:
Ofer Kolton said:
[quote="Willy P":2i1huc97] See! I didn't waste any money on that Dale Carnagy course!

Yea, Mardie, he sure didn't.

Willy, I can't wait till you take a Zig Ziglar course.
Please keep us informed.

P.S. We may keep this thread going till either Mardie repents or all the cows come home.
Whichever happens first. :p
I have not taken the gloves off yet. Still tying to be nice. LOL[/quote:2i1huc97]
OK
In that case, it ain't over till the fat lady sings.
Merty............ :p

John G.

But I'm a carpet cleaner that will clean anything ..which means I often have to clean dirty carpets too

one tool in my box won't get it

I know you like to talk smack Cappy, however, I LOOK for the nastiest carpets and do that all over the country.
I post pictures of what I do, you talk smack, but I don't see shit of proof from you, just NOISE!

I go and stand in an clean whatever someone can throw at me and do it in front of my peers and against there
best choice of equipment, you talk smack.

I post videos of what I do in front of my peers... you talk smack..

You are just a Slutley without a pig.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think that most guys who defend their TM's to their grave are just pissed they spent $15,000 on it. Or more of course.

I screwed up and bought a couple. Just not worth the expense it takes to make things maybe a little easier... maybe.

It's a good process.... But the vehicle is flawed. Too much money to do what it does.

This is a business, not a wank fest.

But wank away if you must.

Hell, I was going to buy one of John's machines... But I couldn't justify THAT expense either..... Not because it wasn't worth it.... I just didn't "need" it... Even though it's one of the best out there.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
John G. said:
But I'm a carpet cleaner that will clean anything ..which means I often have to clean dirty carpets too

one tool in my box won't get it

I know you like to talk smack Cappy, however, I LOOK for the nastiest carpets and do that all over the country.
I post pictures of what I do, you talk smack, but I don't see shit of proof from you, just NOISE!

well hell, John
Let me know when you're coming to my 'hood
bring your camera !gotcha!

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
John G. said:
I will, when I get there we will SETTLE this once and for all...LOL

cool
"I" already know the outcome though.
I'm not new to OP, been using your 3/4 hp Conquer for 7 years or more

pee ess...when the Little Genies are done kicking your azz, we'll let them load the gear while we go shooting.
I'll take it easy on you on the range :lol:

..l.T.A.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Brian R said:
I think that most guys who defend their TM's to their grave are just pissed they spent $15,000 on it. Or more of course.REALLY?? With that small of an investment to easily make you over a half million within in it's life span! With how my year is going so far I might just buy.another before the year is through

I screwed up and bought a couple. Just not worth the expense it takes to make things maybe a little easier... maybe.
What truckmounts have you bought besides that pos slide in "White magic"?
It's a good process.... But the vehicle is flawed. Too much money to do what it does.

This is a business, not a wank fest.

But wank away if you must.

Hell, I was going to buy one of John's machines... But I couldn't justify THAT expense either..... Not because it wasn't worth it.... I just didn't "need" it... Even though it's one of the best out there.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I just reeeeaaaaly wanted one. But tge orbot works realy well if I feel the need to actually clean again.

Keith, Steam Genie and WM. Tms work and you can make all that money..... So can I and an OP..... I just get to keep more of it.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Brian R said:
I just reeeeaaaaly wanted one. But tge orbot works realy well if I feel the need to actually clean again.

Keith, Steam Genie and WM. Tms work and you can make all that money..... So can and an OP..... I just get to keep more of it.
Both were BRAND NEW right? I think not and that is why REAL players in this game know 20-30g's for a tm is well worth it!! You really can't build a residential cleaning business (unless you clean it all) with this diaper spinning deal.

This also might be why you need to do groupon, I just picked up 500 units at a price 20% higher then the last guy.. WHY! ? Cause word travels when you do it right.. lol

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That's awesome Keith.

WM was new. POS.
Steam genie was used. Nice machine.

Still not worth the money spent buying/upkeep etc.

Not to me. But that's me.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I understand wanting the biggest and baddest equipment etc etc etc. That's just the male thing in you (did I just say that?).

But business is still business.

Until you try one of Johns machines.... Don't knock it.

I would never bash a type of machine that I didn't have personal experience with.

I told John and everyone that I didn't like the way his machine looked, sounded etc etc etc......... Until I actually ran it in person.

Changed my mind. The power from the machine was impressive. The lack of fatige after running it was priceless.

Dragging a wand will kill your shoulder.... Ask me how I know this.

Johns machine does all the work, the carpet gets clean if you do it right (just like any process) and it will only cost you $4000 with minimal ongoing costs.

No Brainer...... Not like a Marty No Brainer where you have no brains..... Just a no brainer in that it doesn't take much thought to figure this out once you run one.

Do I get my free one yet John?? :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t51fXgHpxzMs]

It probably looked better when it dried... No wick backs... No residue.

Not seeing what the problem is.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Brian R said:
I would never bash a type of machine that I didn't have personal experience with.

:

Isn't that what a lot of these von schrader foamer hacks and some other vlm guys do??
Some drink the coolaid and all of a sudden they are the best at what we do?

They bash other methods and equipment they don't have or have only limited experience with.

At least those of us here like Larry and myself that ran von schraders and other methods for years and have a ton of experience, can bash it with valid time put in with those methods.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I can't say anything about the von Shrader... Never used it.

I've done portys, TMs, bonnet, OP and straight encap.

John G.

Which carpet Mike the "Setup" or the others?
remember there were other people there who thought you were FOS...

Mikey P

Administrator
How was I full of shit?

I pulled a filthy chunk of carpet out of a dumpster, did not alter it in any way and scrubbed it with my 175 and rinsed with my HWExtractor, just like I said I was going to do in print, your method against mine.

My method made the carpet look clean enough that a land lord or tenant would have paid my invoice.

Your method on the other hand made no visible difference to anything other than the dozen or more bonnets you used on a 8x8 chunk of nylon. You would not have gotten paid IMO.

Your refusal to admit that padding has limitations is nothing short of amazing.

Urine, blood, shit, cat 3 water damage.. whats next John? Window and chimney cleaning too?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Well, Mikey ... you ARE normally full of shit, but take heart that I am in your corner on this one.

PadPrick ... why did you have to go and drag me into this? I was off on another thread giving Satan hell and just now saw this thread.

John G.

That is because so much has changed Lee, we don't use gladpads under the trinity, we use a selection of other pads to clean with.
MF for most residential, fiber pads for commercial, ProCottons for pickup or finish work, and brushed on some flattened out carpets
that need to be lifted to be cleaned.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The Microfiber pads with the scrub strips are about the best I've seen/used.

Under Johns machine they really hold up well.....

How many hours do you get out of one of those pads John?

Connor

Name
Connor
Seeing is believing, thanks for that Trinity video, Brian.

How about a white towel test after cleaning?

I'd like to see the pads, too.

John G.

That depends widely on the type of carpet, worse case a few thousand square feet, best case 60,000 square feet.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Brian R said:
t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t51fXgHpxzMt]

It probably looked better when it dried... No wick backs... No residue.

Not seeing what the problem is.
Awesome!
That looks even easier than using my VS on the grease.
Did you pre-spray and go over it with the brush to open it up before you did this job.
If i had one of them and wanted to get real real fancy i could see incorporating the VS to do a dig out on a job like that either pre or post dig out, don't know until i tried it.
The beauty of low moisture is that we can see our true results with each pass and don't have to wait at least a week to see what happened with our clean job to see the true result of the job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom