Sooooooooo...IS JOHN JIGGLIN

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Larry, the mills are the marketers......They recommend HWE because they know guys will void the warranty, they know there are more HWE guys out there...And they just want to sell more carpet without the loss from Warranty payouts.

Hellure?

Aren't they in bed with the rug doctor?? :shock: :lol:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
(Puts on fatherly cardigan, lights pipe and offers good advice)
You don't shampoo your hair without rinsing. Why would that be acceptable on a carpet? It isn't. Mardie, clean up the "fear factor" in your advertising, grab a Q-tip for each ear, remove years of ear wax, and sit back and LEARN. You're just a wet behind the ears newbie, despite your age. Learn to separate the buckwheat from the bullshit (your own bullshit too) and you'll learn a lot of stuff from us "old" cleaners some that have 3 decades of experience, not 3 years. Standing on a mountain and spraying self congratulatory shit over the masses won't make you a better cleaner, but it makes you either an idiot or an asshole. Try them on to see what shoe fits. Respect is something that's earned and not a given.

See! I didn't waste any money on that Dale Carnagy course!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Willy P said:
See! I didn't waste any money on that Dale Carnagy course!

Yea, Mardie, he sure didn't.

Willy, I can't wait till you take a Zig Ziglar course.
Please keep us informed.

P.S. We may keep this thread going till either Mardie repents or all the cows come home.
Whichever happens first. :p

Willy P

Name
Willy P
21253126808cows-coming-home-for-milking.jpg

I want to make this clear - there's some LM guys that have earned my respect- Jeremy, Steve Smith and even Jughead G, but the ones that drive my datsun are the arrogant wankers that spread amazingly ignorant propaganda and smear everyone with the same brush, like Chem Dry. Mr Natural is presently leading the pack of delusional bullshitters. I gotta go to work.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian R said:
Larry, the mills are the marketers......They recommend HWE because they know guys will void the warranty, they know there are more HWE guys out there...And they just want to sell more carpet without the loss from Warranty payouts.

Hellure?

Aren't they in bed with the rug doctor?? :shock: :lol:

are you an idiot, or just really stOOpit??
put a rotary on a carpet and tell someone that's never run one to go squeeze the handle and clean a carpet.
Now have that same person trigger a wand and pull it across the carpet

which do you think has less of a learning curve?

you're grounded for being stOOpid...now go to your room
Love, Dad.... :lol:

..l.T.A.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I only wish Mardie could do a few days or perhaps a few weeks of ride along with someone that runs a decent pimped out truckmount with heaps of heat and suck power.

It could be the eye opener that we may never be able to achieve with typed words here.

I was an arrogant von schrader newbie when I first started cleaning because I bought into the BS that I was fed.
Two years of von schradering....(I can't believe I did that)

Any day I'm open to go to a von schrader hacked job to clean up after them. Just have to remember to take enough defoamer to break down all the foam they leave behind.

Mardie- you will be embarrased and you will feel guilty about all the so called "facts" that you say are facts.

Get a good truckmount get it 2.5" hose pimped with a 2" tube (all the way) wand with greenglides and make sure your truckmount has good sucktion and heat. Do an extra dry stroke and you will be amazed what could be done. And please don't think of HWE as a tiny little portable that you rent out. THAT IS NOT HWE! Those that try to force themselves believing that's HWE never actually ran a truckmount.

I do about 50grand/year with OP so I'm no stranger to low moisture cleaning and we run 4 Cimexes on rather large commercial accounts. So I happened to know about the different methods. Von schrader will rust away and rot until the end of the world somewhere in the warehouse though...!!

Maybe I'm a young kid compare to you in age but in the industry you definitely sound like an immature ignorant knowitall with all this overwetting and leave it wet for days BS.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Von schrader will rust away and rot until the end of the world somewhere in the warehouse though

LOL!!

I finally pitched mine several years ago...after it sat up in the loft for about 15 years :lol:

..L.T.A.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Zee said:
I only wish Mardie could do a few days or perhaps a few weeks of ride along with someone that runs a decent pimped out truckmount with heaps of heat and suck power.

It could be the eye opener that we may never be able to achieve with typed words here.

I was an arrogant von schrader newbie when I first started cleaning because I bought into the BS that I was fed.
Two years of von schradering....(I can't believe I did that)

Any day I'm open to go to a von schrader hacked job to clean up after them. Just have to remember to take enough defoamer to break down all the foam they leave behind.

Mardie- you will be embarrased and you will feel guilty about all the so called "facts" that you say are facts.

Get a good truckmount get it 2.5" hose pimped with a 2" tube (all the way) wand with greenglides and make sure your truckmount has good sucktion and heat. Do an extra dry stroke and you will be amazed what could be done. And please don't think of HWE as a tiny little portable that you rent out. THAT IS NOT HWE! Those that try to force themselves believing that's HWE never actually ran a truckmount.

I do about 50grand/year with OP so I'm no stranger to low moisture cleaning and we run 4 Cimexes on rather large commercial accounts. So I happened to know about the different methods. Von schrader will rust away and rot until the end of the world somewhere in the warehouse though...!!

Maybe I'm a young kid compare to you in age but in the industry you definitely sound like an immature ignorant knowitall with all this overwetting and leave it wet for days BS.
I dont know what info you are reading.I have never said or wrote any were about leaving it wet for days? So as far as i can see you cannot even understand the simple written word. This makes any opinion or reply you have on this topic nonsense. You can say what ever you want to about the performance of my work in order to try to make your self feel good. Do you have a crystal ball or are you just a loud mouth idiot. My clients speak loud and clear regarding my results. This you cannot deny.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Ruff Hewn said:
Von schrader will rust away and rot until the end of the world somewhere in the warehouse though

LOL!!

I finally pitched mine several years ago...after it sat up in the loft for about 15 years :lol:

..L.T.A.
15 years old. That is an antique. I sure hope you dont think this is representative of the performance of todays machines.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Mardie said:
Ruff Hewn said:

LOL!!

..L.T.A.
15 years old. That is an antique. I sure hope you dont think this is representative of the performance of todays machines.
PUHHLEEEZE???!!!

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Ofer Kolton said:
[quote="Willy P":iu8c83st] See! I didn't waste any money on that Dale Carnagy course!

Yea, Mardie, he sure didn't.

Willy, I can't wait till you take a Zig Ziglar course.
Please keep us informed.

P.S. We may keep this thread going till either Mardie repents or all the cows come home.
Whichever happens first. :p
[/quote:iu8c83st]
I have not taken the gloves off yet. Still tying to be nice. LOL

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
No worries Mardie,

You -hopefully- one day will realize how wrong you are and can start learning from real pros that occupy this board.

You can -and I'm sure will in the future- find the best of the world here (as we have greatly valued members from UK, AUS, CAN, USA and I believe some Asian folks are coming on soon as they are growing there like crazy! I have been shown some sales numbers of equipment and chemicals that go there from a manufacturer here: insane!) that this industry has to offer. There will be some hard times, (as you already experience it lol) and sometimes us young guys will tell you how it is because we happened to have much longer time served in the industry. And its ok, don't be threatened.

Just stick around and get yourself educated by reading days and days worth of material on technical, chemical and marketing aspects of this business.

I can tell you this for sure: those that stay here absolutely benefit from the collective brain/mind of this forum. Give it a chance, don't be so defensive, so you will feel less of a fool in the coming months or years!

I say all this sincerely without trying to be condescending.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Father Larry,

I was speaking of wheels down OP.

Both have a learning curve for sure.... But the wheels down gig is super easy.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mardie said:
Ruff Hewn said:

LOL!!

..L.T.A.

Mardie, mine was actually older than 15 years ..it was stored in the loft for 15 years til i pitched it a few years ago

But that's NOT the last time i used one...so don't assume things.
i helped a friend not too terribly long ago that got imbibed with the Racine Wi koolaid in '04.

so unless there's something even better and more fantabulous than his new at the time machine, it's still an expensive box with a roll brush that can't clean to the edge of a wall, SUCKS to use in furnished rooms, near IMPOSSIBLE to use in small furnished bedrooms..
(some folks actually want their closets cleaned too) and is one of the most inefficient tools to clean anything but wide open spaces with

but hey, if you're happy, I'm happy

..l.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian R said:
Father Larry,

I was speaking of wheels down OP.

Both have a learning curve for sure.... But the wheels down gig is super easy.

keep it up, Mister, and I'll take your TV and video game privileges away for a month...don't try me

!dork!

..L.T.A.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Zee said:
No worries Mardie,

You -hopefully- one day will realize how wrong you are and can start learning from real pros that occupy this board.

You can -and I'm sure will in the future- find the best of the world here (as we have greatly valued members from UK, AUS, CAN, USA and I believe some Asian folks are coming on soon as they are growing there like crazy! I have been shown some sales numbers of equipment and chemicals that go there from a manufacturer here: insane!) that this industry has to offer. There will be some hard times, (as you already experience it lol) and sometimes us young guys will tell you how it is because we happened to have much longer time served in the industry. And its ok, don't be threatened.

Just stick around and get yourself educated by reading days and days worth of material on technical, chemical and marketing aspects of this business.

I can tell you this for sure: those that stay here absolutely benefit from the collective brain/mind of this forum. Give it a chance, don't be so defensive, so you will feel less of a fool in the coming months or years!
You should go to the beginning of this thread and read the posts and replies.This way you will see how your preconceived views on me are way off base. This way you would not have to state what i have already aknowledged as though you are enlightening me.
I say all this sincerely without trying to be condescending.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
should i BAMM him into the RR........
if he thinks THIS is a rough crowd
we could really has some fun in there..........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom