Thank you for approving me.

Kirk Nelson

Name
Kirk
DON'T KNOW DUSTY.

GOT TIED OF TRUCK DRIVING, NO PAY. WHEN I WAS BACK HOME IN PORTLAND MY MOM HAD HER CARPETS WASHED. GUY WAS THERE FOR 90 MINS AND MADE 219.00 PLUS A TIP. THAT SOLD ME.

STARTED RESEARCHING EQUIPMENT AND 6 MONTHS LATER, JAN 1 2015 I BECAME AN BUSINESS OWNER.

FredC

Village Idiot
Turn on you on-screen keyboard and take cAPS LOCK OFF.....

Mikey P

Administrator
MY MOM HAD HER CARPETS WASHED. GUY WAS THERE FOR 90 MINS AND MADE 219.00 PLUS A TIP. THAT SOLD ME.

I bet that right there is responsible for 75% of all new entries into this racket.

I'm amazed half my clientle ain't running a cleaning company by now.

Kirk, do yourself a huge favor.

Go back to page one in this room as well as the Business room and work your way forward. By the time you hit page twenty in each you'll be a better cleaner and know more than Marty ever did.

Kirk Nelson

Name
Kirk
found a hydromaster 437, guy wants 6500 but would be willing to take payments with 4000 i have a 1991 ford van for it all ready.

going to look at it if the roads are good this weekend. cums with hose wand tanks real chemicals gas tank hook up extra parts.

i took a picture of the guy that did my mom. he had a chemtex red machine. small motor than the hydromaster. my moms carpets were not that dirty and i saw the water when he dumped it in the lawn. so i am sure 37 house power will do just as good.

gut said the van mount costed 19.000 new and only has 3400 hrs not even broken said it could easilly go 10-12,000 hours easy.

sold my polaris so i have the 4000. payments 250 a month till paid no interested.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm not trying to run the guy off. Heck, he can organize his posts into paragraphs better than most of our regular high school drop out posters here. He didn't use the phrase "I seen" once. That's shows more education than most carpet cleaners.

I was just trying to make him feel at home. Using the Capture system, you know he gets very little respect at home.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Only once he gets Marty's seal of disapproval would he arrive.
It's the industry's most sought after certificate.

That however, requires some hard work.

J

JS41035

Do yourself a favor.
Do not buy anthing for 2 weeks. Spend some time figuring out your business plan.
Research a ton. Check Searchtemptest for good deals. Make sure you have thick skin, then ask for advice.
You might come back to that unit. You might buy something a lot better. But just wait a bit. You don't know enough about carpet cleaning or truckmounts to recognize a good deal

Also spend more time editing your posts.
I'm the son of a grammar nazi. You won't be taken seriously if you are lazy with your posts.

Reactions: Russ T.

FredC

Village Idiot
How do you plan to get customers?
You get free chemicals, gas, insurance, equipment repairs, etc?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
welcome to the carpet cleaning business --kirk.
I don't want to bust your bubble but you have my condolences..

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
about 100,000 in population easy drove.

i only need on 200 dollors per day 5 day per week. that is an easy 52000 per year.

There is nothing easy about this industry. If your in it for easy money, you will be disappointed.

And your certainly not clearing $52k a year making $200 a day. You've not calculated any overhead or operating costs or taxes. You'll need to earn double that or more.

Best of luck, we are here to help. But do listen to us....we know a few things about the business.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Good luck... Your commitment to quality, oozes through your spelling efforts in your posts.

That 52000 that you figure, is not good at all....as it was pointed out already.

Edit: added an r... Yes, autocorrect /predict- I click the wrong button.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom