The MFE Boxing Ring!

Mikey P

Administrator
Who will be ring side for the greatest Carpet Cleaning show on earth?

This year's Experience show will be jammed packed with activities during the trade show hours.
Along side lots of real manufacturer hands on demos along the backside wall of the hall, our new INDOOR Mikey's Fest area will be loaded with opportunities to get your dirty hands even dirtier.

Join Jim Pemberton, myself, Mark and Aaron Saiger, Damon Williams, Rick Aranda, Laura Ortbahn, Larry Cobb, Rick Gelinas, Doyle Bloss, Dwell Pro Mike and the one and only Robert Falzone in the MB boxing ring to try out the very best tools in the industry.

All the best truckmounts, including Direct Drives from Butler, Cleanco, Hydramaster and the SS Pro1200 hooked up and ready to test and compare

All the best Rotary Extractors, 4 different Zipper wands, Ti wands, steel wands, plastic wands, swivel wands, ergo wands, wands with slots glides, wands with hole glides, wands with hybrid glides and wands with no glides

All the best upholstery tools and all the worse upholstery tools

A new wand or two yet to be discussed..

VLM machines the spin, counter spin, shake, shine and vibrate.

Portable fun from Dwell Pro, Interlink, EDIC and a new unit from Sapphire..

Our famous Animal Rescue raffle

and..

great class sessions lead by Brian Hanna, Jim Pemberton and Mr Happyhisowndamnself.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Here is the schedule for the three days..

Please plan accordingly.

Mikey’s Fest Events 2015

Wednesday 9/9

4:00PM-Upholstery cleaning demonstrations. Take this opportunity to clean side by side with the number one industry fabric expert Jim Pemberton. A great opportunity to try out the latest techniques, demonstrations and tool evaluations. We’ll have lots of different cleaning agents and fabrics to play with. Fabric protector displays as well

5:00- Rotary Extractors, Glided wands, Zippers, drag wands etc. Come evaluate all the latest offerings! Pick the brains of well known industry veterans about their favorite tools. Method comparisons and your choice of truckmounts to try out any tool! We’ll have various portable extractors on hand to test as well. Make sure to check out the radical Dwell Pro1 Mobile Cleaning Plant.

6:00- Clutch Drive Truckmount Shoot Out- Come test the Hydramaster CDS, Mark Saiger’s Butler, the CleanCo Compact and the new Sapphire Pro1200SE against one another. For the first time in Vegas trade show history, all 4 units will be running side by side so you can evaluate performance, features and lay out options. Factory reps will be on hand to answer questions. We will also run a test with the exact same hose and wand from all 4 machines to see if there is a clean performance winner

7:00- Low moisture equipment demonstrations. Stop by and run a variety of “VLM” tools side by side or up against HWE tools on a variety of soiled carpeting. Low Moisture Gurus Rick Gelinas and Damon Williams will be onsite to help you decide what machine and method may be best for your company

Thursday 9/10

2:00PM- Low moisture equipment demonstrations. Stop by and run a variety of “VLM” tools side by side or up against HWE tools on a variety of soiled carpeting. Low Moisture Gurus Rick Gelinas and Damon Williams will be onsite to help you decide what machine and method may be best for your company

4:00- - Upholstery cleaning demonstrations. Take this opportunity to clean side by side with the number one industry fabric expert Jim Pemberton. A great opportunity to try out the latest techniques, demonstrations and tool evaluations. We’ll have lots of different cleaning agents and fabrics to play with. Fabric protector displays as well.

5:00-Clutch Drive Truckmount Shoot Out- Come test the Hydramaster CDS, Mark Saiger’s Butler, the CleanCo Compact and the new Sapphire Pro1200SE against one another. For the first time in Vegas trade show history, all 4 units will be running side by side so you can evaluate performance, features and lay out options. Factory reps will be on hand to answer questions

6:00- Rotary Extractors, Glided wands, Zippers, drag wands etc. Come evaluate all the latest offerings! Pick the brains of well known industry veterans about their favorite tools. Method comparisons and your choice of truckmounts to try out any tool! We’ll have various portable extractors on hand to test as well. Make sure to check out the radical Dwell Pro1 Mobile Cleaning Plant.

Friday 9/11

11:30 AM- Free For All!
VLM tools, Upholstery tools, Rotary Extractors, Glided wands, Zippers, drag wands etc. Come evaluate all the latest offerings! Pick the brains of well known industry veterans about their favorite tools. Method comparisons and your choice of truckmounts to try out any tool! We’ll have various portable extractors on hand to test as well. Make sure to check out the radical Dwell Pro1 Mobile Cleaning Plant.

1:00- Clutch Drive Truckmount Shoot Out- Come test the Hydramaster CDS, Mark Saiger’s Butler, the CleanCo Compact and the new Sapphire Pro1200SE against one another. For the first time in Vegas trade show history, all 4 units will be running side by side so you can evaluate performance, features and lay out options. Factory reps will be on hand to answer questions

2:45 Raffle Give A Way!

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Listen, WOMAN, I know which TM to purchase if it comes down to a pinch. TCS has never failed me.

I just like to keep my options open in case somebody pisses me off.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Marty how many hours out of a Kohler do you get again? 2500? Still trying to figure out how Prochem gets over 6 k out of them on a regular basis. Must be they are using RIGHT hand wrench's...

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I think Porkchop is low and you are rocky mountain high.

Air cooled 3-4 would be doing good. 6K is in water cooled realm.
I expect a MIN of 4500 but they nearly always go over 6k. Remember those that come here take care of their machines and they run Prochems's or Powercleans or Steam Way's and now a Few Sapphires. We see a few Hydra-Masters but the ones we see are the ones that couldn't be fixed at the other place and are usually to far gone. The El Cheapo machines usually don't make it to 3k but while they sometimes run Kohlers they are running the cheaper lawn mower versions but most of the time they are the cheapest B&S Engines.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I'll go find the Tiny Tachs we took off the last several Lancers (Prochem) Machines all 3 had gone over 6600 hours one went 7200. One we had put a 3rd engine in it since I've been doing this. The first went 5800ish and blew because the Tech overfilled the engine and blew all seals out. Look like they struck oil inside the van. The next engine went 6600 and was a running engine when we overhaul the machine and put a new engine in it. You don't put a 6600 hour engine on a restored machine even if it had only lost 8lbs of compression

Reactions: Desk Jockey

hogjowl

Idiot™
I know exactly why I have had so much trouble over the years. I serviced my engines the way the mfgs recommended. We're just way too hot here in south Alabama for these motors to last when you consider that they are in tin cans crammed up against a blower and propane burner. I bet it's 150 or more in the van 4 months out of the year.

What I have changed is this:

I change my oil every 50 hours in the winter and 25 in the summer, and I keep an air blower in the van directed at the unit while cleaning in the summer. I fully expect to get 2600 hours out of this next one, AT LEAST!

I seriously think Olsin is such an ass because he never gets to drink sweet tea.

Mikey P

Administrator
Mikey’s Fest Events 2015

Wednesday

4:00PM-Upholstery cleaning demonstrations. Take this opportunity to clean side by side with the number one industry fabric expert Jim Pemberton. A great opportunity to try out the latest techniques, demonstrations and tool evaluations. We’ll have lots of different cleaning agents and fabrics to play with. Fabric protector displays as well

5:00- Rotary Extractors, Glided wands, Zippers, drag wands etc. Come evaluate all the latest offerings! Pick the brains of well known industry veterans about their favorite tools. Method comparisons and your choice of truckmounts to try out any tool! We’ll have various portable extractors on hand to test as well. Make sure to check out the radical Dwell Pro1 Mobile Cleaning Plant.

6:00- Clutch Drive Truckmount Shoot Out- Come test the Hydramaster CDS, Mark Saiger’s Butler, he CleanCo Compact and the new Sapphire Pro1200SE against one another. For the first time in Vegas trade show history, all 4 units will be running side by side so you can evaluate performance, features and lay out options. Factory reps will be on hand to answer questions. We will also run a test with the exact same hose and wand from all 4 machines to see if there is a clean performance winner

7:00- Low moisture equipment demonstrations. Stop by and run a variety of “VLM” tools side by side or up against HWE tools on a variety of soiled carpeting. Low Moisture Gurus Rick Gelinas, Reg Rogers and Damon Williams will be onsite to help you decide what machine and method may be best for your company

Thursday

2:00PM- Low moisture equipment demonstrations. Stop by and run a variety of “VLM” tools side by side or up against HWE tools on a variety of soiled carpeting. Low Moisture Gurus Rick Gelinas, Reg Rogers and Damon Williams will be onsite to help you decide what machine and method may be best for your company

4:00- - Upholstery cleaning demonstrations. Take this opportunity to clean side by side with the number one industry fabric expert Jim Pemberton. A great opportunity to try out the latest techniques, demonstrations and tool evaluations. We’ll have lots of different cleaning agents and fabrics to play with. Fabric protector displays as well.

5:00-Clutch Drive Truckmount Shoot Out- Come test the Hydramaster CDS, Mark Saiger’s Butler, the CleanCo Compact and the new Sapphire Pro1200SE against one another. For the first time in Vegas trade show history, all 4 units will be running side by side so you can evaluate performance, features and lay out options. Factory reps will be on hand to answer questions

6:00- Rotary Extractors, Glided wands, Zippers, drag wands etc. Come evaluate all the latest offerings! Pick the brains of well known industry veterans about their favorite tools. Method comparisons and your choice of truckmounts to try out any tool! We’ll have various portable extractors on hand to test as well. Make sure to check out the radical Dwell Pro1 Mobile Cleaning Plant.

Friday

11:30 AM- Free For All!

VLM tools, Upholstery tools, Rotary Extractors, Glided wands, Zippers, drag wands etc. Come evaluate all the latest offerings! Pick the brains of well known industry veterans about their favorite tools. Method comparisons and your choice of truckmounts to try out any tool! We’ll have various portable extractors on hand to test as well. Make sure to check out the radical Dwell Pro1 Mobile Cleaning Plant.

1:00- Clutch Drive Truckmount Shoot Out- Come test the Hydramaster CDS, Mark Saiger’s Butler, he CleanCo Compact and the new Sapphire Pro1200SE against one another. For the first time in Vegas trade show history, all 4 units will be running side by side so you can evaluate performance, features and lay out options. Factory reps will be on hand to answer questions

2:45 Raffle Give A Way!

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Yep; No sweet tea would do that. You know, they'll order "Tea" and then Fuss over the sugar.

No accounting for some folks' ways.

Note for foreigners:
"They'll" means all yall.
"Foreigners" means you aren't from Alabama.
"Yall" means...aw, never mind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom