The MFE Boxing Ring!

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Miley, wanna bet? And I'll go double or nothing I pull a rabbit out of my hat ( from Lincoln NE) on Wednesday 9/9!

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Was there in February for my bachelor party....and was there the last weekend of July for my sons basketball tourney. Since my birthday is 9/10 that'll be the perfect time for another visit. I'll be bringing a date too, he hasn't been there since they blew up the Stardust.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Exclusive MFE happenings...

Portable Demonstrations-
EDIC Galaxy 2000 w/ 500psi two 3 stage in a compact package, Interlink's Nautilus monster unit and the Dwell Pro 1 the new face of Portables. Test these units of filthy carpet.
Want to run a Rotary Extractor or Zipper off one? go for it. Want try pre-scrubbing prior to extraction to see what a porty can do, go for it.

VLM demos -
Encap Store's and Vacaway/Facebook super star Damon Williams will be on hand to sign autographs and help you get jiggy with it..
Excellent Supply's Rick Gelinas and Reg Rogers from Brush Pro will be in the ring to show you how to best use OPs, CRBs, Cimex, 175s on grungy carpet..

HWE tool demos- Join myself and Mark Saiger to demo"
Zipper Wands of all sizes
Rotary Exractors like the HOSS700
Rotovaco XL and 360i and the RX20
Super wands like the Prochem, Westpack and PMF Titanium wands.
Demo all three Green Glides on the Wespack Low Profile 2"/14"
Tom and his DevPro Swivel will be on hand to demo it and his Super Filter along with Dave Yokum's Ergo Grip

Clutch Drive Truckmount Shoot Out-
Come test the Hydramaster CDS, Mark Saiger’s Butler, the CleanCo Compact and the new Sapphire Pro1200SE against one another. For the first time in Vegas trade show history, all 4 units will be running side by side so you can evaluate performance, features and lay out options. Factory reps will be on hand to answer questions

Jim Pemberton and Prochem's Laura Ortbahn- Live and unleashed!

Upholstery cleaning demonstrations. Take this opportunity to clean side by side with the number one industry fabric expert. A great opportunity to try out the latest techniques, demonstrations and tool evaluations. We’ll have lots of different cleaning agents and fabrics to play with. Fabric protector displays as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Exclusive MFE happenings...

Portable Demonstrations-
EDIC Galaxy 2000 w/ 500psi two 3 stage in a compact package, Interlink's Nautilus monster unit and the Dwell Pro 1 the new face of Portables. Test these units of filthy carpet.
Want to run a Rotary Extractor or Zipper off one? go for it. Want try pre-scrubbing prior to extraction to see what a porty can do, go for it.

VLM demos -
Encap Store's and Vacaway/Facebook super star Damon Williams will be on hand to sign autographs and help you get jiggy with it..
Excellent Supply's Rick Gelinas and Reg Rogers from Brush Pro will be in the ring to show you how to best use OPs, CRBs, Cimex, 175s on grungy carpet..

HWE tool demos-
Zipper Wands of all sizes
Rotary Exractors like the HOSS700
Rotovaco XL and 360i and the RX20
Super wands like the Prochem, Westpack and PMF Titanium wands.
Demo all three Green Glides on the Wespack Low Profile 2"/14"
Tom and his DevPro Swivel will be on hand to demo it and his Super Filter along with Dave Yokum's Ergo Grip

Clutch Drive Truckmount Shoot Out-
Come test the Hydramaster CDS, Mark Saiger’s Butler, the CleanCo Compact and the new Sapphire Pro1200SE against one another. For the first time in Vegas trade show history, all 4 units will be running side by side so you can evaluate performance, features and lay out options. Factory reps will be on hand to answer questions

Jim Pemberton and Prochem's Laura Ortbahn- Live and unleashed!

Upholstery cleaning demonstrations. Take this opportunity to clean side by side with the number one industry fabric expert. A great opportunity to try out the latest techniques, demonstrations and tool evaluations. We’ll have lots of different cleaning agents and fabrics to play with. Fabric protector displays as well

SUPER STOKED! :rockon:

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
I'm sitting on 6250 hrs on the Peak. New goal is 7g's

SamIam

Name
sam miller
My water cooled 405 the one I sold had 9500 hours original engine running in the california desert. Someone else is running it now. My other 405 has 5200 hours had 660 when I got it in 2011. I would say a water cooled machine is the best.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Heat results.

Sapphire and Butler- 200° atw
Hydmaster and Cleanco-190° atw

150 ft of steel braided hose
50ft of 2.5, 100 ft of 2"
400 psi
104 outside temps
What flow?

Was there a load on the blower?

Did they all hold that heat or was that a high point?

Will there be any more testing?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom