You used the wrong pad
You used the wrong juice
You should have made more passes
You didn't pre vacuum enough
It would have all came out in the post vacuum
Your heart was just not into it
You just don't understand

What else will those lying dopes say?

Hate to tell you this Todd but if you had run an RE over it it would have looked even better.

But thanks for that great, truthful and morally wonderful video!!

~God on Mikey's PC.

Last edited:
Name
Todd
You used the wrong pad
You used the wrong juice
You should have mode more passes
You didn't pre vacuum enough
It would have all came out in the post vacuum
Your heart was just not into it
You just don't understand

What else will those lying dopes say?

Hate to tell you this Todd,m but if you have run an RE over it it would have looked even better.

But thanks for that great, truthful and morally wonderful video!!

~God on Mikey's PC.

Yes my HOSS would have been much better. This testing was for my evaluation of methods to see which one works best for me. The encap was mixed 14-16 ounces per gallon. These result are consistent with all of my testing regarding this debate.

Name
Todd
Same handle. If you watch closely @ 2:48 you can see the wheel bolt get rattled out and swept onto the hardwood floor. The sprayer wasn't working ( not drawing chemicals )

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You did use the wrong pad and the wrong juice. You need to use what he does so he can't say the results would be different.

But its easy to see why people are impressed with its results. Until you steamed it I thought it looked like you were doing a great job. The texture was revived, the spots were coming out and it looked much much better than it did before.

You nuked it with HWE, looks great! Nice job Todd!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I would have hosed down those piss stains with 40 vol because you can still see them.

But it does show that all encrap poo does is spread the dirt around to make it look uniform.

Reactions: Willy P

Bill Morgan

Name
Captain Morgan
Same handle. If you watch closely @ 2:48 you can see the wheel bolt get rattled out and swept onto the hardwood floor. The sprayer wasn't working ( not drawing chemicals )

I thought it sounded like something was loose but after you changed to your second pad I didn't hear it. I would agree with Doc as well. It did look much better than when you first started cleaning. But the HWE really made a huge difference in the level of cleaning. I'm sure the aggressive aggitation with the Trinity is the reason why HWE made such a significant difference. That's a lotta coin to drop on a machine to aggitate prespray into carpets though.

I liked the video, and the thorough cleaning job!! Well done!
Bill

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I was interested in that CORE product but they make it extremely difficult to buy it unless you want to buy and pay expensive shipping.
I did have a local dist who carried the line of spotters but when pressed to order this product he came back and said I would have to order it form a "master" distributer.
I called CORE a few times and complained about ordering their product but to no avail.

I have no idea why you can't order it from their own website...................pretty stupid if you ask me.

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
I'm pro hwe and pad, I use both, but better results would have been achived for the pad cleaning and hwe with a better prespray.
Also to little prespray was used to be using a dry pad unless the spray system on the machine was used, but with a wet or dry pad still in my imo to little pre spray was used.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
The only real debate is how straight of a face can you keep when you show them the non rinsed areas and claim you're done?

Mikey I would like to know how you keep straight face playing along with Todds farce ? Given Todds past and present personal obsession with trying to discredit this machine how could you give credibility to his video ? Knowing how this machine performs I would say Todds pre-spray consisted of nothing more than water. Then Todd pre-sprayed it properly before the hwe part of the cleaning. I personally would not believe a thing Todd says in regards to the Trinity.

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Mardie... He encapped it nicely while we all watched. Then he grabs his wand and it's a dam light sabre.

Grant

Last edited:
Reactions: Connor

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mikey I would like to know how you keep straight face playing along with Todds farce ? Given Todds past and present personal obsession with trying to discredit this machine how could you give credibility to his video ? Knowing how this machine performs I would say Todds pre-spray consisted of nothing more than water. Then Todd pre-sprayed it properly before the hwe part of the cleaning. I personally would not believe a thing Todd says in regards to the Trinity.
I've got to give you credit Mardie. I thought you were going to say smoke and mirrors or photo shopped.

WATER it wouldn't have cleaned as well as it did with water. Even the yellow stain came out with OP.

You're over thinking it. No conspiracy theories needed. Just try it for yourself.

Ohhh can I have your Rock after you slit your wrists? :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

bildung

Name
Noel Jones
Not 'versus'

Why is this called Trinity 'versus' TM?

Isn't it actually Trinity AND Truck Mount? There was no comparison presented at all. This was a complementary presentation, not a contrasting one.

The point of this video could just as easily be:

HWE requires OP encapsulation pre-treatment to work effectively.

Logic--how does it work?

Try again, scheme cleaners.

PS: Absolutely no one outside the MB circle jerk cares about some bent handle, some time ago.

I don't find that half as appalling as Mikey dropping an Arc Light raid on a poor, defenseless elementary school.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I've got to give you credit Mardie. I thought you were going to say smoke and mirrors or photo shopped.

WATER it wouldn't have cleaned as well as it did with water. Even the yellow stain came out with OP.

You're over thinking it. No conspiracy theories needed. Just try it for yourself.

Ohhh can I have your Rock after you slit your wrists? :biggrin:

Richard That machine works so good that I have even joked to myself about just using water. That's what you should try if you ever get a chance. But the chems are needed. Todd only sprayed 20% vol. needed. That carpet was very dry and no dwell time if the vid says anything, and that proves Todd don't know squat about OP cleaning.
Regardless I have very good reason to see everything Todd has to say about the Trinity as not viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom