TRINITY vs TM VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

John G

I never said it was the only method, i have NEVER told a customer to NOT use hwe or any other method for that matter, I never tried to tell a customer what to do, I report on what they tell ME.
And when I have something I do all the time and some local yocal wants to tell me I CAN'T do it, I laugh, and tell them they are full of crap.

It really is the easy, MIkey keeps trying to put me in a box of what I have and have not said, I simply tell customers what it can do.

I don't suggest not using any other method, that is crap YOU guys keep trying to say I say..LOL
This in nothing new, I have the archives from the old boards, most of you would be embarrassed for the things you say one day and say something different the next, even if you have read my articles to ICS or cleanfax, I never suggest they only have one method on their trucks.

Steve, you want to talk about credibility? Find where I have stated where you should not use hwe or more than one method.

Reactions: GeeeAus

Mikey P

Administrator
wiggle wiggle...

John when you email and board blast situations like the Vortex guy gone OP, you are endorsing and promoting a sales opportunity where a one method cleaner will be screwing and deceiving innocent and gullible homeowners.

You are selling dishonesty.

A few months back you were showing a video where you "cleaned" umpteen thousands of feet with a trinity and one pad in an incredible short amount of time
You went too fast and removed no soil at all.

Again, you are selling dishonesty.

I never suggest they only have one method on their trucks.

Really John? come on now.
You sell complete business packages on your site, equipment, chems, websites etc..

Where is the extractor in this complete business package??

If you were really honest you would tell people "it hides dirt faster than the competition".

If you were really honest you would tell people to extract homes after scrubbing with your machines.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I never said it was the only method, i have NEVER told a customer to NOT use hwe or any other method for that matter, I never tried to tell a customer what to do, I report on what they tell ME.
And when I have something I do all the time and some local yocal wants to tell me I CAN'T do it, I laugh, and tell them they are full of crap.

It really is the easy, MIkey keeps trying to put me in a box of what I have and have not said, I simply tell customers what it can do.

I don't suggest not using any other method, that is crap YOU guys keep trying to say I say..LOL
This in nothing new, I have the archives from the old boards, most of you would be embarrassed for the things you say one day and say something different the next, even if you have read my articles to ICS or cleanfax, I never suggest they only have one method on their trucks.

Steve, you want to talk about credibility? Find where I have stated where you should not use hwe or more than one method.

john I think you are twisting the wording here. your probably right I would imagine you never said not to use HWE, BUT you have said and further implied that your method is "better" than HWE. this is why you challenged mikey to a clean off and got your ass kicked at mikeyfest. that is my issue with you and your equipment. You don't understand its practical limitations. Just about all of us here know HWE's practical limitations, yes it has limitations I admit that freely, you never admit VLM's shortcomings. Why the hell can't you just say its not the best option ALOT of times. Say it repeat after me VLM giggler machines are not the best option in ALOT cases but have their advantages in certain situations. once you agree with that I will quit messing with you.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I might have bought one if it was really named Wiggles : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Reactions: Connor

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Find where I have stated where you should not use hwe or more than one method.
John we know you're much too smart to say it.

I have NEVER seen you say don't use it.

No John, what you say is, your system cleans better, faster, drier and at a reduced operating cost than HWE. :confused:

So what should we conclude from that statement?

John G

Oh please, this is getting funny, I do NOT participate in the interviews, I don't have ANY control over what is said, I offer THEIR opinions up from their experience, however you don't like what is being said by a guy and you point that finger at me? Laughable.
Show me all your vids MIkey showing your not being able to handle a situation with your process... just list them here...lol
As to ATP, it is what it is Richard, the method simply strips the fibers that well, do your own checking on yours before getting hung up on mine... so easy to prove to yourself.
this is why you challenged mikey to a clean off and got your ass kicked at mikeyfest. Seriously???? That is not what the witnesses said.

John when you email and board blast situations like the vortex
link1.gif
guy gone OP, you are endorsing and promoting a sales opportunity where a one method cleaner will be screwing and deceiving innocent and gullible homeowners.

You are selling dishonesty

Such bull Mikey, I am posting what a customer of MINE has done and said, and as you will see, week after week people are testifying to the same thing... hummm, I must be all powerful to get guys to do that... Laughable.

Plus, who starts these threads anyways? Me thinks 20,000 views is why you post them..

• Has ATP testing been misrepresented in order to sell VLM equipment?
    Started by Mikey P, 03-27-2014 10:40 PM <dl class="pagination" id="pagination_threadbit_272753" style="margin-top: 0.25em; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; position: relative; display: inline-block; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">123...4</dd></dl>
    paperclip.png
    <dl class="threadlastpost td" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 8.74px; padding-bottom: 8.74px; float: left; clear: right; width: 252.390625px; height: 29.52px; font-size: 12px; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">Last Post: 04-01-2014 11:36 AM</dd><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">by Randy Royer </dd></dl>Forum:
    the CleAn Room
    • Replies: 91
    • Views: 1,396
Cotton VLM pads.. Who has the good ones..

• Started by Mikey P, 03-29-2014 08:22 PM <dl class="pagination" id="pagination_threadbit_272785" style="margin-top: 0.25em; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; position: relative; display: inline-block; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">12</dd></dl>
    paperclip.png
    <dl class="threadlastpost td" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 8.74px; padding-bottom: 8.74px; float: left; clear: right; width: 252.390625px; height: 29.52px; font-size: 12px; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">Last Post: 04-01-2014 04:05 AM</dd><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">by Larry Cobb </dd></dl>Forum:
    the CleAn Room
    • Replies: 55
    • Views: 813

• Vortex replaced by a floor buffer

Started by Mikey P, 03-14-2014 06:26 PM <dl class="pagination" id="pagination_threadbit_272507" style="margin-top: 0.25em; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; position: relative; display: inline-block; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">123...20</dd></dl>
    paperclip.png
    • Replies: 578
    • Views: 9,092
    <dl class="threadlastpost td" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 8.74px; padding-bottom: 8.74px; float: left; clear: right; width: 252.390625px; height: 29.52px; font-size: 12px; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">Last Post: 04-08-2014 12:50 PM</dd><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">by GCCLee </dd></dl>Forum:
    the CleAn Room

• Here you go Mardie...REAL DUAL PROCESS CLEANING

Started by Mikey P, 04-02-2014 12:18 AM <dl class="pagination" id="pagination_threadbit_272860" style="margin-top: 0.25em; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; position: relative; display: inline-block; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">123...7</dd></dl>
    paperclip.png
    • Replies: 208
    • Views: 2,341
    <dl class="threadlastpost td" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 8.74px; padding-bottom: 8.74px; float: left; clear: right; width: 252.390625px; height: 29.52px; font-size: 12px; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">Last Post: 04-08-2014 09:19 AM</dd><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">by SteamPunk </dd></dl>Forum:
    the CleAn Room
    • Just for Mardie and you other VLM only goobers.

Started by Mikey P, 01-16-2014 02:39 AM <dl class="pagination" id="pagination_threadbit_271216" style="margin-top: 0.25em; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; position: relative; display: inline-block; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">123...9</dd></dl>
      paperclip.png
      • Replies: 267
      • Views: 6,492
      <dl class="threadlastpost td" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 8.74px; padding-bottom: 8.74px; float: left; clear: right; width: 252.390625px; height: 29.52px; font-size: 12px; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">Last Post: 02-06-2014 11:15 PM</dd><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">by Blue Monarch </dd></dl>Forum:
      the CleAn Room

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
20,000 posts and 15,000 are bashing YOU not the method entirely.

The other 5 are just you so : )

Kinda a funny how a Human Brain can't figure that out.

Its 100% about how You come across to customers. Very Stand Offish. And Apparently this has gone on since long before I ever thought of cleaning.

Red room, blue room green room See a pattern yet? I do an your in it big guy.

Go see the Doc an fetcha some Xanax.

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Name
Andy McFadden
"Such bull Mikey, I am posting what a customer of MINE has done and said, and as you will see, week after week people are testifying to the same thing... hummm, I must be all powerful to get guys to do that... Laughable."

You know what I find laughable? When other guys who experience both methods say the opposite in favor of TM. You accuse them of not knowing how to OP properly, or say the trinity is different and better then their "old OP" and they are full of crap because they need a trinity to do a proper comparison, .

SO ALONG COMES a guy who has both a Trinity and a TM,, shows TWO videos of his TM kicking the snot out of his trinity, your response? you call him a liar and a thief, and "mini G" accuses him of staging the video.

Seems their is no valid way for any one to disagree with you without them being called a liar or an incompetent Operator.,
That is the problem I think many here have with you John.

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh please, this is getting funny, I do NOT participate in the interviews, I don't have ANY control over what is said, I offer THEIR opinions up from their experience, however you don't like what is being said by a guy and you point that finger at me? Laughable.

Wiggle wiggle Mr Farwell.

Using the testimonies of an unethical hacks to sell your crap to gullible rubes like Mardies and Forrest will continue to make you the laughing stock of this industry.
You really have no idea just how much business you are losing to end users and suppliers with your approach John

Just try and imagine the amount and level of the people I talk to. Lately YOU are the hot topic. Not your machines or method, YOU.

You are one of the most despised vendors in this industry, second only to Dusty, but not by much.

May God help you.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
How do they get them pads clean...rub em' wit another pad.......OR
do ya FLUSH them clean with.....water.....what a nitwit!

An' DAAAAAum.....whata punch....like Phred used to do......!

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wiggle wiggle Mr Farwell.

Using the testimonies of an unethical hacks to sell your crap to gullible rubes like Mardies and Forrest will continue to make you the laughing stock of this industry.
You really have no idea just how much business you are losing to end users and suppliers with your approach John

Just try and imagine the amount and level of the people I talk to. Lately YOU are the hot topic. Not your machines or method, YOU.

You are one of the most despised vendors in this industry, second only to Dusty, but not by much.

May God help you.
:eekk: Seriously?

John G

SO ALONG COMES a guy who has both a Trinity and a TM,, shows TWO videos of his TM kicking the snot out of his trinity, your response?

A bit goofy, the videos show a dual method and never one against the other... might have shown him hwe it and then the trinity.... wow , what a concept!!!

No pre-vac, no way of knowing if he used water or prespray given his attacks, no using HWE by itself or using it and then the Trinity, no, just a video of dual method being used, and YOU with YOUR bias, calls it kicking ass on the Trinity. How much integrity is there in that?

Its 100% about how You come across to customers. Very Stand Offish. And Apparently this has gone on since long before I ever thought of cleaning.

No, not how I come across to my customers, they aren't complaining. What other manufacturer give free webinars, classes, advice, countless hours of help for free?
What other OP guy is out there training people how to use their equipment? Most of them send them to US because they have made their BUCK and now don't have the time..
My customers are very happy, we work hard at keeping it that way.. it is the clowns that continually come on threads like YOU that I don't care about or respect.
I put in about 17 hours a day and most of the time is carpet cleaners related... you post and bitch and complain and run people down... wow, what an asset you are C. Lee.
By HWE guys, maybe, but by my customers, NOT TRUE AT ALL. And what you clowns forget is, I NEVER tell a customer what method to use, PERIOD.
I help when they have a problem or need to know how to do something, but never tell them to not use this or that.. it is THEIR business.

On Mikeys bbs, it is a few pita guys who do not use our equipment, that continually come into these threads and bash, call names, slander, and give their opinions on something they have never tried... wow, WE MUST LISTEN TO THEM!!

There are givers, takers and morons, each has to decide for himself which he wants to be.

I have no problem being judged by my customers not be The few angry clowns" here.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
JOHN WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, SERIOUSLY?? you come onto a board dominated by some of the best AND most informed HWE cleaners in the nation. I consider mikeysboard people to be yes on the cutting edge. now I digress, you come on here and try to essentially tell us how much better your equipment is while at the same time degrading our methods and equipment. I just challenged you to admit a realistic reasonable description on HWE vs VLM. do you really think you are helping your cause here?? honestly your looking like a bafoon. drudging up old posts from years ago, do you have anything better to do with your time?? you worry too much. If you were being realistic here and first hadn't of tried to screw todd over, I suspect there are cleaners here who are primary HWE would buy your machines for when that method is appropriate. YES VLM is appropriate sometimes but so is HWE in others. This is what you refuse to admit and to me you are looking like a jackass here. admit when it comes to which is better "it depends" I know you never will because this is against every notion of your sales tactics.

bildung

Name
Noel Jones
Ouch

That's a good one. Mr. G.

My observation is the mouth breathers here cant wait for a VLM thread, and M. is happy to oblige, even to the point of posting that "Dual Process" self embarrassment.

Good grief, say what here--$175,000 worth of equipment and half a soccer team of Mexicans for a wing of an elementary school? Which he screwed up.

All to bait Mardie (its in the thread title, FCS) and then accuse him of starting the poop slinging.

Yep, a whole peepot full of industry leaders here. Yessiree.

Show me all your vids MIkey showing your not being able to handle a situation with your process... just list them here...lol
As to ATP, it is what it is Richard, the method simply strips the fibers that well, do your own checking on yours before getting hung up on mine... so easy to prove to yourself.
this is why you challenged mikey to a clean off and got your ass kicked at mikeyfest. Seriously???? That is not what the witnesses said.

John when you email and board blast situations like the vortex
link1.gif
guy gone OP, you are endorsing and promoting a sales opportunity where a one method cleaner will be screwing and deceiving innocent and gullible homeowners.

You are selling dishonesty

Such bull Mikey, I am posting what a customer of MINE has done and said, and as you will see, week after week people are testifying to the same thing... hummm, I must be all powerful to get guys to do that... Laughable.

Plus, who starts these threads anyways? Me thinks 20,000 views is why you post them..

• Has ATP testing been misrepresented in order to sell VLM equipment?
    Started by Mikey P, 03-27-2014 10:40 PM <dl class="pagination" id="pagination_threadbit_272753" style="margin-top: 0.25em; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; position: relative; display: inline-block; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">123...4</dd></dl>
    paperclip.png
    <dl class="threadlastpost td" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 8.74px; padding-bottom: 8.74px; float: left; clear: right; width: 252.390625px; height: 29.52px; font-size: 12px; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">Last Post: 04-01-2014 11:36 AM</dd><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">by Randy Royer </dd></dl>Forum:
    the CleAn Room
    • Replies: 91
    • Views: 1,396
Cotton VLM pads.. Who has the good ones..

• Started by Mikey P, 03-29-2014 08:22 PM <dl class="pagination" id="pagination_threadbit_272785" style="margin-top: 0.25em; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; position: relative; display: inline-block; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">12</dd></dl>
    paperclip.png
    <dl class="threadlastpost td" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 8.74px; padding-bottom: 8.74px; float: left; clear: right; width: 252.390625px; height: 29.52px; font-size: 12px; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">Last Post: 04-01-2014 04:05 AM</dd><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">by Larry Cobb </dd></dl>Forum:
    the CleAn Room
    • Replies: 55
    • Views: 813

• Vortex replaced by a floor buffer

Started by Mikey P, 03-14-2014 06:26 PM <dl class="pagination" id="pagination_threadbit_272507" style="margin-top: 0.25em; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; position: relative; display: inline-block; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">123...20</dd></dl>
    paperclip.png
    • Replies: 578
    • Views: 9,092
    <dl class="threadlastpost td" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 8.74px; padding-bottom: 8.74px; float: left; clear: right; width: 252.390625px; height: 29.52px; font-size: 12px; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">Last Post: 04-08-2014 12:50 PM</dd><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">by GCCLee </dd></dl>Forum:
    the CleAn Room

• Here you go Mardie...REAL DUAL PROCESS CLEANING

Started by Mikey P, 04-02-2014 12:18 AM <dl class="pagination" id="pagination_threadbit_272860" style="margin-top: 0.25em; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; position: relative; display: inline-block; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">123...7</dd></dl>
    paperclip.png
    • Replies: 208
    • Views: 2,341
    <dl class="threadlastpost td" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 8.74px; padding-bottom: 8.74px; float: left; clear: right; width: 252.390625px; height: 29.52px; font-size: 12px; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">Last Post: 04-08-2014 09:19 AM</dd><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">by SteamPunk </dd></dl>Forum:
    the CleAn Room
    • Just for Mardie and you other VLM only goobers.

Started by Mikey P, 01-16-2014 02:39 AM <dl class="pagination" id="pagination_threadbit_271216" style="margin-top: 0.25em; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; position: relative; display: inline-block; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">123...9</dd></dl>
      paperclip.png
      • Replies: 267
      • Views: 6,492
      <dl class="threadlastpost td" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 8.74px; padding-bottom: 8.74px; float: left; clear: right; width: 252.390625px; height: 29.52px; font-size: 12px; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;"><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">Last Post: 02-06-2014 11:15 PM</dd><dd style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; margin: 0px 20px; padding: 0px; height: 14.76px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">by Blue Monarch </dd></dl>Forum:
      the CleAn Room

Reactions: Art Kelley

John G

JOHN WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, SERIOUSLY?? you come onto a board dominated by some of the best AND most informed HWE cleaners in the nation. I consider mikeysboard people to be yes on the cutting edge. now I digress, you come on here and try to essentially tell us how much better your equipment is while at the same time degrading our methods and equipment. I just challenged you to admit a realistic reasonable description on HWE vs VLM. do you really think you are helping your cause here?? honestly your looking like a bafoon. drudging up old posts from years ago, do you have anything better to do with your time?? you worry too much. If you were being realistic here and first hadn't of tried to screw todd over, I suspect there are cleaners here who are primary HWE would buy your machines for when that method is appropriate. YES VLM is appropriate sometimes but so is HWE in others. This is what you refuse to admit and to me you are looking like a jackass here. admit when it comes to which is better "it depends" I know you never will because this is against every notion of your sales tactics.

Wow what a bunch of noise, find me where
I have EVER said HWE is not appropriate.. come on, YOU say I refuse to admit it, find where I have ever said it wasn't or get off your high horse. Show me where I have degraded your methods or equipment PLEASE....
As to Todd, sorry, I didn't screw him over, plus when I paid him he kept the machine, but you don't seem to ever mention he is a thief, that doesn't bother you, so your bias and noise is pretty much ignored most of the time.

As to best and most informed? Some are, and those you won't find posting stupid statements in These threads, othewise In most cases that is very questionable, opinions from a bunch who never even used the machine, shows they are ignorant of what they are talking about... wow... best and most informed... You are like the clowns who constantly are involved in threads here,,,, I didn't say things, but you CLAIM I said them, and they you wonder why I often ignore statements like that?

If you can post where I have said those things, please show them to me, so I may repent and be forgiven.

Name
Andy McFadden
McFadden- "SO ALONG COMES a guy who has both a Trinity and a TM,, shows TWO videos of his TM kicking the snot out of his trinity, your response?"

John- "A bit goofy, the videos show a dual method and never one against the other... might have shown him hwe it and then the trinity.... wow , what a concept!!!

No pre-vac, no way of knowing if he used water or prespray given his attacks, no using HWE by itself or using it and then the Trinity, no, just a video of dual method being used, and YOU with YOUR bias, calls it kicking ass on the Trinity. How much integrity is there in that?"

McFadden reply,,
John, if you think about this for a second you will see that you just proved my point with that response. "Bias" ,, " did he use just water or pre spray no way to know",, He didn't pre vac" ( BTW , how do you know that?)

Yet no one is allowed to question your testing , with your "bias" , without inducing your wrath. or being called one who rejects NASA scientific FACT and just full of OPIIONS. WHile you are full of FACTS,,, and on and on it go's. So the point remains ,

BTW, you stated I have a bias? NOT true at all John, I have no personal stake in this what so ever, I used VLM for years and still do on occasion. Yet another attack on any one who rejects your stance on cleaning. Oh and also you had to imply I have no integrity as well. You prove my point stronger with each and every post.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
ad36d72f-9bc5-4d11-8e11-6d6818d091ba_zpsbad70840.jpg

If bawb didn't can Mardie....where is he?

He's missing another good one.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]-->
fdghgshsg.gif

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]-->

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GCCLee

John G

McFadden- "SO ALONG COMES a guy who has both a Trinity and a TM,, shows TWO videos of his TM kicking the snot out of his trinity, your response?"

John- "A bit goofy, the videos show a dual method and never one against the other... might have shown him hwe it and then the trinity.... wow , what a concept!!!

No pre-vac, no way of knowing if he used water or prespray given his attacks, no using HWE by itself or using it and then the Trinity, no, just a video of dual method being used, and YOU with YOUR bias, calls it kicking ass on the Trinity. How much integrity is there in that?"

John, if you think about this for a second you will see that you just proved my point with that response. "Bias" ,, " did he use just water or pre spray no way to know",, He didn't pre vac" ( BTW , how do you know that?)

Hello Andy, two years of bullshit and attacks by Todd and you expect me to believe him out of hand, are you serious?
Second, prevacing? Look at the video, I know what a vac'd carpet looks like and that one wasn't, so now I am supposed to play dumb and be blind?

Yet no one is allowed to question your testing , with your "bias" , without inducing your wrath. or being called one who rejects NASA scientific FACT and just full of OPIIONS. WHile you are full of FACTS,,, and on and on it go's. So the point remains ,
Bull Andy, it is has been questioned over and over by people who could simply TEST FOR THEMSELVES but don't, either too broke, too lazy, or won't post the results.

BTW, you stated I have a bias? NOT true at all John, I have no personal stake in this what so ever, I used VLM for years and still do on occasion. Yet another attack on any one who rejects your stance on cleaning. Oh and also you had to imply I have no integrity as well. You prove my point stronger with each and every post.

Cry me a river, you get involved in everyone of these threads, heck you even got your butt booted by steve for your continuous slamming of vlm. What a fake.... You have become Terrys clown.... and you think people can't see that?
The mere number of calls we get from people on this bbs that think that "small group of clowns" are idiots is simply amazing. Honest individuals seen things for what they are, not what few clowns try to portray.. I find it sad that you think that many cleaners are stupid enough to be sucked in by most of this baloney.

John G

That is exactly the perspective I guessed you would go with Lee, not mentioning the bs, or the slamming, or the outright lies about what is said, just "So you get lots of sales leads from this site?"

Yes I do, In spite of the admins here. Most people are smart enough to see what is really going on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom