TRINITY vs TM VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
You would have to be brain dead to not see the dramatic difference made when the carpet was rinsed with the TM after being "cleaned" by the Trinity. If that preconditioned state is what OP users call a finished product then I would say they are half-assed hacks.
Why is this called Trinity 'versus' TM?

Isn't it actually Trinity AND Truck Mount? There was no comparison presented at all. This was a complementary presentation, not a contrasting one.

The point of this video could just as easily be:

HWE requires OP encapsulation pre-treatment to work effectively.

Logic--how does it work?

Try again, scheme cleaners.

PS: Absolutely no one outside the MB circle jerk cares about some bent handle, some time ago.

I don't find that half as appalling as Mikey dropping an Arc Light raid on a poor, defenseless elementary school.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
You would have to be brain dead to not see the dramatic difference made when the carpet was rinsed with the TM after being "cleaned" by the Trinity. If that preconditioned state is what OP users call a finished product then I would say they are half-assed hacks.

Art I never took you as a pretender. You do know Todds history and yet you post as though his video is credible . WOW

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Who's pretending Mardie? He sprayed a dirty carpet with encap juice and ran a trinity over it. Is there something else he's supposed to do (besides rinsing all that crap out with a steam cleaner)/
Art I never took you as a pretender. You do know Todds history and yet you post as though his video is credible . WOW

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Who's pretending Mardie? He sprayed a dirty carpet with encap juice and ran a trinity over it. Is there something else he's supposed to do (besides rinsing all that crap out with a steam cleaner)/

You are pretending that Todd can be trusted on his video. The only way I would believe Todd in that video is if I brought my own chems and mixed them myself. Art you ever spend time in the barns at the tack? I have lots.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Mardie is disrespectful to the board members here and adds nothing but turmoil......

Freds behavior modification techniques have clearly not worked...
i suggest further sanctions.........

Nice try Bawb It is a debate. Thick skin ? Thin skin? Not every one will agree. To ban me again because I have an opinion that you don't agree with is wrong.

bildung

Name
Noel Jones
Mr. Kelley,

You'd have to be brain dead to think this qualifies as a comparison.

I don't think it looks anything like a finished product--you said that; I never suggested it remotely resembles an honest effort at quality encap job.

I do think it looks like a scheme cleaner trying to be a jerk.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Richard That machine works so good that I have even joked to myself about just using water. That's what you should try if you ever get a chance. But the chems are needed. Todd only sprayed 20% vol. needed. That carpet was very dry and no dwell time if the vid says anything, and that proves Todd don't know squat about OP cleaning.
Regardless I have very good reason to see everything Todd has to say about the Trinity as not viable.
Mardie John stopped and demo'ed the Trinity. I liked it, think is built solid and if I were buying OP machines would seriously consider it. BUT it cleaned as well as the Orbot, not noticably better. Faster maybe.

So if I bought a Trinity it wouldn't be because of some magic cleaning but because it was built solid.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
google is your friend; per 'what's an arc light raid?'
It wasn't my friend. More like a casual acquaintance.

Still don't understand the statement. When you get a minute you can PM me the explanation. Sorry you might have to dumb it down like I'm Mardie. It went over my head. :confusedd:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I apologize if someone has already brought this up. I couldn't make myself read past Richards first post on this thread. In it, he said the nap had been "revived" by the HWE step. I strongly disagree. That video clearly shows what I consider the second greatest problem with OP cleaning. (the first being the lie that it cleans)

What is shown is the fiber distortion that OP creates. Can you not see the unnatural clumping together of the fibers after scrubbing? You clearly see small ares were the OP action creates pockets in the nap.

Even after the HWE step, those fiber bundles and pockets of space are still present.

That carpet will never look the same again.

Last edited:

bildung

Name
Noel Jones
Arc Light refers to the 'area raids' by swarms of B-52s on targets in Vietnam. Col. David Hackworth, one of the real life models for Kurtz from Apocalypse Now, referred to finding NVA wondering about in a complete stupor up to a week after such a drubbing.

Occasionally whole NVA divisions were destroyed at once, if caught out in the open. Other times, we blew up a lot of jungle.

Sorry to go all Dennis Miller on the thread.

It wasn't my friend. More like a casual acquaintance.

Still don't understand the statement. When you get a minute you can PM me the explanation. Sorry you might have to dumb it down like I'm Mardie. It went over my head. :confusedd:

Mikey P

Administrator
HWE requires OP encapsulation pre-treatment to work effectively.

HWE certainly does need agitation at to work on a carpet like the but as Vince mention the OP was over agitation.

A 175 and rinse combo or just an RE would have sufficed.

Anyone who would VLM only that carpet should be castrated.

Todd and his story are 100% IMO. We listened to John in the Mod room, We heard his promises of "when the truth finally comes out you'll see" and all we got was a failure to show up in court and a lost case.

------------------------------------

Mardie the mods and most members here have decided that you are a cancer and an incurable idiot. You provide nothing of value other than pitiful entertainment and have become bad for the group moral.

Bob you have my permission to toss him for good.

John, you are about this - close as well to being tossed for having broken all four clauses of the Liars, Cheats, Hucksters and Sociopaths rule here. Start to provide something of value here or you'll be asked to leave as well.

As for your stoolies you sent over here to defend your worthless honor, I'll let Bob toss them too.

Reactions: Vincent Feehan

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Arc Light refers to the 'area raids' by swarms of B-52s on targets in Vietnam. Col. David Hackworth, one of the real life models for Kurtz from Apocalypse Now, referred to finding NVA wondering about in a complete stupor up to a week after such a drubbing.

Occasionally whole NVA divisions were destroyed at once, if caught out in the open. Other times, we blew up a lot of jungle.

Sorry to go all Dennis Miller on the thread.
shit I jinxed myself making fun of Mardie. I still don't get it.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Mardie John stopped and demo'ed the Trinity. I liked it, think is built solid and if I were buying OP machines would seriously consider it. BUT it cleaned as well as the Orbot, not noticably better. Faster maybe.

So if I bought a Trinity it wouldn't be because of some magic cleaning but because it was built solid.

Agree I never said or implied anything about it being magic. The magic comes from the operator btw that is me lol . It is my opinion that for Todd to be allowed to manipulate this forum and mislead the uninformed so as to fufill his own personal hate agenda is a shame.

John G

I haven't lied in any way, period, sure you and your cronies do all they can to make me appear a liar.'
Do what you gotta do big guy, you have no effect on me or my business, I didn't send anyone here, you are a liar.
But those that KNOW you, they KNOW that already.

Todd is a thief and a liar, so of course you think he is 100% with his story, you two are much alike.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I apologize if someone has already brought this up. I couldn't make myself read past Richards first post on this thread. In it, he said the nap had been "revived" by the HWE step. I strongly disagree. That video clearly shows what I consider the second greatest problem with OP cleaning. (the first being the lie that it cleans)

What is shown is the fiber distortion that OP creates. Can you not see the unnatural clumping together of the fibers after scrubbing? You clearly see small ares we're the OP action creates pockets in the nap.

Even after the HWE step, those fiber bundles and pockets of space are still present.

Marty I've not seen what you're describing but we use OP mostly on CGD. However I have used it in my own home and the carpet looks undamaged. Now you have me worried. : (

Name
Andy McFadden
Mardie, Todd has backed up every single claim he has made, he has shown himself to be an honest contributor. To suggest that he staged the video just cause you don't like the out come is incredibly disgraceful.

If you could Lean to except reality Mardie , rather then trying to bend it to suite your personal world view , you will be happier.

Reactions: Connor and tmdry

Mikey P

Administrator

What is shown is the fiber distortion that OP creates. Can you not see the unnatural clumping together of the fibers after scrubbing? You clearly see small ares were the OP action creates pockets in the nap.

Exactly.

I'll never forget the time when Greenie went to Grumpie's house and called me from the bath room in tears (of laughter) telling me how the carpet there looked exactly like Don King's hairdo.

John, look at the Moderators here. Without exception all are notable and outstanding people in this industry.

All of them (ALL) them are really saddened and ashamed about the level of lowness that you have stooped to in your business.

Your dad would be ashamed as well.

Reactions: Connor

bildung

Name
Noel Jones
Exactly.

I'll never forget the time when Greenie went to Grumpie's house and called me from the bath room in tears (of laughter) telling me how the carpet there looked exactly like Don King's hairdo.

John, look at the Moderators here. Without exception all are notable and outstanding people in this industry.

All of them (ALL) them are really saddened and ashamed about the level of lowness that you have stooped to in your business.

Your dad would be ashamed as well.

Dude, I wouldn't know Guerkink or his dad from Adam, but I do know you are a first class douchebag.

Who says crap like that?

PS: you keep using the word 'moral' when you mean 'morale'--ignoramus.

FO

Randy Royer

Name
Randy
Hey TODD print this thread out ! Right there is another lawsuit ( liable, defamation of character, possibly fraud on the court for implying return of the Trinity was ordered by the court when it wasn't ) . A second case where John would have absolutely no affirmative defense. I advise you to sue him again, or write the original judge a letter and formally ask for sanctions. That can be done within one year of the original judgment.

John the comments I made on a BB years ago are still on your website listed under testimonials, even though you know very well I have never owned your equipment and was speaking about VLM in general NOT your equipment. The equipment you sell today wasn't even out then and yet to attempt to use my words and name as a testimonial. That is about as dishonest as you can get and quite ignorant as well. I have had about a dozen people call or email me that are under the impression that I operate your equipment because of your misuse of my comments. Like many here I'm shocked and saddened by the way you are currently conducting your business. I can't allow you to continue to misuse my name and comments to precipitate what appears to be fraud, as in a fake testimonial. This is the last request I'm making to remove it. If you fail to do so, plan on multiple trips to Virginia. There will be an original return date requiring your appearance and then a trial date. If you just take it down I'm going to forget this and walk in forgiveness BUT if it is still on your site 10 days from now I will be seeking sufficient monetary damages as to deter your use of further fraudulent testimonials. This is not a warning, it's an absolute demand that you take it down. Not answering the door for the sheriff or refusing registered mail will not work or delay things this time around. There is a private process server exactly 14 miles from your home that will walk right into your church and serve you right there in the pew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom