TRINITY vs TM VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredC

Village Idiot
That is exactly the perspective I guessed you would go with Lee, not mentioning the bs, or the slamming, or the outright lies about what is said, just "So you get lots of sales leads from this site?"

Yes I do, In spite of the admins here. Most people are smart enough to see what is really going on...

In spite of the admins huh...qfp

Name
Andy McFadden
John - "Cry me a river, you get involved in everyone of these threads, heck you even got your butt booted by steve for your continuous slamming of vlm. What a fake.... You have become Terrys clown.... and you think people can't see that?
The mere number of calls we get from people on this bbs that think that "small group of clowns" are idiots is simply amazing. Honest individuals seen things for what they are, not what few clowns try to portray.. I find it sad that you think that many cleaners are stupid enough to be sucked in by most of this baloney."

McFadden- So now I'm a "fake" and have " become Terry's Clown " and "everyone knows it" got kicked off steves board ( as if that means anything) and you imply that their is something wrong with me for posting on this thread. Add that to all the other crap you've said or implied about me, (no integrity, and so on...

and what have I done to deserve these attacks? I disagree with the claims that John has made, and I state why I disagree by making a logical case.

BUT not to worry!!!!!!

Because here we have NASA scientific fact that no one should listen to anything I say and everything I say should be dismissed, Just like everything Todd says should be dismissed cause he is a liar and a thief, and Mickey is also tainted with iniquity and the group here are "idiots" on and on,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and on ,,,,,,,,,,, and on it gos.

further proof of the point that I made. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO DIAGREE WITH JOHN G WITHOUT BEING SOME KIND OF SUB HUMAN LIFE FORM.

On a side note, I did not get kicked off vacaway for "bashing VLM," that is 100 percent pure BS. I got kicked off because I challenged the koolaid drinking mind set that is considered the norm over there.

Reactions: Art Kelley

John G

like the koolaid drinkers mindset over here? You fit right in here...

Laughable....

Name
Andy McFadden
Dissent from the norm is allowed here and delt with by open debate,,, over there if you dissent from the norm you get labeled a "hater" and a "basher" and get kicked off. That is why the term "koolaid drinker mind set" truly applies to over there , and dose not apply on this board.

If you can't yield that point you have no intellectual honesty, or are incapable of grasping simple concepts.

John G

in YOUR view, which I find skewed...

Dissent from HWE is attacked here, on a regular and LARGE scale basis, you don't see it because you are a part of it. duh.

Name
Lee Stockwell
That is exactly the perspective I guessed you would go with Lee, not mentioning the bs, or the slamming, or the outright lies about what is said, just "So you get lots of sales leads from this site?"

Yes I do, In spite of the admins here. Most people are smart enough to see what is really going on...

Just cutting to the chase John.

Reactions: Connor

Mikey P

Administrator
John I'm afraid you are going to need (as in must) buy a banner here in order for you to continue particapating.

You have one week to submit artwork.

Yes, you too can pay in product.

Reactions: GCCLee

Mikey P

Administrator
That's a good one. Mr. G.

My observation is the mouth breathers here cant wait for a VLM thread, and M. is happy to oblige, even to the point of posting that "Dual Process" self embarrassment.

Good grief, say what here--$175,000 worth of equipment and half a soccer team of Mexicans for a wing of an elementary school? Which he screwed up.

All to bait Mardie (its in the thread title, FCS) and then accuse him of starting the poop slinging.

Yep, a whole peepot full of industry leaders here. Yessiree.

Look you know nothing idiot, we INTENTLY flushed that carpet with INTENT to buff off the wicking with the Cimex.

We've worked for the school mammy time and have yr end it all

As a morale cleaning veteran with a full arsenal of professional equipment, we came prepared to not only remove deep soil AND leave a beautiful product.

So gfy ya clueless ass kissing goober.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom