VLM only guy gets it handed to him..

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

Why do some of these people think they're important enough to be interviewed in our business? It's not like they're heart doctors who've come up with the latest and greatest heart surgery process. They're rug suckers! Who cares what got them in this business. They were probably just broke like the rest of us

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I don't think the interview is the problem.
I think the "substance" of this interview is the real problem.

There was basically nothing of value in it for a prospective customer.

The sunglasses are a sizable no-no for an interview. Get rid of it.

The dirt yard....sitting on what appears to be a rock (?)..... Reeks of trashy. The ol' mustache doesn't help either.
The fence background with the dirt...I can't bring myself to understand what could have been the reason behind it. At least go to a grass field or something... Or sit in an office (at least borrow a nice lobby area for the 10 minutes to film it if you don't have an office)... Or a Starbucks corner booth...or go to a park overlooking Denver and talk about becoming a major player in the city while the camera is panning over the skyline....or sit next to your morbidly obese wife in your 1970's kitchen as she's loudly breathing like an old steam machine gasping for air and explain you're in it for the income because this thing needs foooooood. (hide your finger as you point to Jabba)

I don't mean to critique this too much and I admit I wouldn't be able to pull off an "interview" myself, with my goofy look and my accent...but looking at this, makes me cringe.

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I've always heard that fat wimminz need love too.

Exactly. And that's what he should then explain....."I loved Jabba since that day I met it at the Hometown Buffet (insert Elf-like burp sound)...so I got into this business to supply it's needs"
And then change your tone and with empathy, explain about "that one time when we were approaching the local Big N Tall store and the employees saw us or perhaps felt to low level rumble, ran to the door to lock it while yelling towards us something in a totally frightened voice.. Something like "oh hell noooo!!"... Next thing we noticed was a large forklift blocking the door from the inside, so I felt really bad and decided to get in the carpet business to have enough money for custom made bed sheet clothing for her"

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Is his name Joel the VLM guru?

That guy sounds no different than any other carpet cleaner who makes videos of himself.

And that includes everyone!

MORONS ALL!

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
A reply if you are called back. 'Yes sir, we tried to clean it as much as we could at the time but had to stop so that we wouldn't damage the carpet. We will try to clean it some more and see what happens. The carpet maybe to worn in this area to look like new again but let's give it a shot'

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I remember the KFC white trashed buffet, lol
We only have Popeye's in my town. All the KFC's went bankrupt and Popeye's bought the buildings. I miss my KFC. Fried chicken menus confuse me and I had just got to the point where I was proficient at ordering from KFC. Damn it! Now I'm trying to learn Popeye's menus all over again. Why is life so hard! Corn on the Cobb or Rice jumbolia? Beans or fried okra? What the hell! I don't know, just put some honey and butter in the bag and stop asking me questions!

You guys might remember the Anderson/Redding KFC. It made national news a few years ago when some fat girl took pictures of herself bathing in the kitchen sinks and posted the pics on FB. It put my town on the map.

Last edited:

Rob Rocha

Hey mike,
I have tried a CRB, I didnt like it on residential which is what I mostly do. Might have appreciated it more if I did commercial.
I've never tried something like the multiwash 14" by powerflite, it has a collection between the brushes that captures the moisture have you ever tried one like that?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
If I were you I'd be vacuuming, pre spraying, CRB'ing (with catch trays) the bad areas and pet hair situations than bonnet cleaning.

are you saying you'd rather do the vac and crb stuff than bonnet?
or are you saying do all the pre-stuff then bonnet?

I went to cupboard to get some Little Debbies
I was disappointed because there were less than I thought .
I then decided 5 would be better than none

..L.T.A.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
are you saying you'd rather do the vac and crb stuff than bonnet?
or are you saying do all the pre-stuff then bonnet?

I went to cupboard to get some Little Debbies
I was disappointed because there were less than I thought .
I then decided 5 would be better than none

..L.T.A.

Now Mikey will surely tell you, that there is no such thing as SHOULD OF....but SHOULD HAVE.
And no COULD OF...but COULD HAVE.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Mikey P

Administrator
If I were a VLM only dude, Id double or triple my time vacuuming, I'd run a CRB with capture trays after a light prespray, then I'd either 175 or OP with absorbent bonnets or pads.

Is that clear there not so little Debbie?

Reactions: Dolly Llama

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Should I invite the two parties to this thread to get the opinions from the real professionals in this business?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Should I invite the two parties to this thread to get the opinions from the real professionals in this business?
Nevermind. I see that this happened 2years ago. Geez Mikey! You made it look like this just happened. You got us all excited

FredC

Village Idiot
Nevermind. I see that this happened 2years ago. Geez Mikey! You made it look like this just happened. You got us all excited
Not that we need another mardee but it isn't like the guy stopped doing this...invite him over

Reactions: Mikey P

Rob Rocha

I could vacuum all day and not get entwined pet hair out. But one pass with pads and they come right out and vacuum up easily

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom