Vortex replaced by a floor buffer

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
listened in..

not impressed with his reasoning, method or descriptions what so ever.

Can I post that piture again : )
It explains the method really well!

Puleeese

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Mikey P

Administrator
yes, it's predetermined that a one method, one machine "cleaner" is a fool.

and a steps son car buffer is not a valid way to clean steps or upholstery...it's cop out bullshit excuse to not be responsible and professional.

John G

Again Mikey, YOUR opinion, but not based on facts nor science...
Try testing to prove yourself right instead of just "thinking" you are right...

You are one of the few to come away from that interview with that take on it.
Don't worry... many more to come...

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
yes, it's predetermined that a one method, one machine "cleaner" is a fool.

and a steps son car buffer is not a valid way to clean steps or upholstery...it's cop out bullshit excuse to not be responsible and professional.

It is ok tho if you put a broom handle on a car buffer to pre-scrub, just make sure to patent it... :winky:

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Again Mikey, YOUR opinion, but not based on facts nor science...

Fact: I have truckmounts, CRB's, 175's, Cimexes..

I have factual experiences day in and day out that your one machine poster boy doesn't.

for christs sakes the guy has the homeowner pre vacuum the carpet, what does that tell you?

Name
Andy McFadden
This fact vs opinion thing is getting so ridicules.

It is a FACT that for normal everyday residential work my TM out cleans any VLM system or combination of VLM systems I have ever used, Not even a contest. another FACT , customers are MUCH more receptive to HWE then a rag spinner. No body can convince me contrary to what I see with my own eyes every day.

Q tip swab science testing done by a non scientist and a guy with serious bias should means nothing, in my non factual opinion.

Reactions: tmdry

John G

Actually Andy, it does mean something, and all the lousy noise you clowns make means NOTHING, because you don't have facts to back up the bs.
Sure you can all call names and throw sarcasm, however when it comes to facts, you always come up short...

Funny Andy, " No body can convince me contrary to what I see with my own eyes every day", ever consider you might have been a half assed VLM'r?

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
You should probably take this off of your website John.
"The agitation supplied by OP along with HWE is often the ONLY way to truly remove all the soils and spots."

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Funny Andy, " No body can convince me contrary to what I see with my own eyes every day", ever consider you might have been a half assed VLM'r?

LOL!!

I knew that was coming sooner of later

you know what John just said, Andy?
it's easier to clean res well and get better results with a TM than a shake 'n shine machine :icon_redface:

:lol::lol::lol:

..L.T.A.

Name
Andy McFadden
Actually Andy, it does mean something, and all the lousy noise you clowns make means NOTHING, because you don't have facts to back up the bs.
Sure you can all call names and throw sarcasm, however when it comes to facts, you always come up short...

[(The Andy reply ) I disagree , I think most fair minded cleaners would disagree as well. a test done by a non scientist with a serious bias Is not scientific factB]

As for your point that maybe I was a half assed VLMer and that's why I get better results with a TM??

I would consider that possibility, however even if that were the case. It would just prove the point all the more, So a good VLMer would get even better results then me with a TM.

And just know that the same stone can be thrown at your lackey boy , ever consider he was a half assed HWE tech? We could go in circles all day with fallacy based arguments.

But of course this is all NON Scientific opinion on my part so it means nothing. lol

Last edited:

John G

Lol ...Ron, opinions mean little to me, we have offered up the facts, I only did a small part of the testing, both microscopic and ATP, here I ONLY get noisy opinions.

John G

in the 90's everyone's opinion was OP was no good
Then a lot of people bought them and the HWE crowd either joined in a got one, or they poo pooed it.
In the 2000's most peoples opinions was it was no good or ONLY good for commercial
Now, those dumb opinions have proven wrong, of course, those using the system, felt different.
Now, mikey and cronies keep hammering, ,but they refuse to test for themselves... again a lot of opinions..
Opinions don't matter to people who test for themselves, instead of acting like HS kids following a leader...LOL

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
JOHN G....after you drove all the way to Michigan...to MY house......to convince me of OP
WHY couldn't you clean my carpet.....?

easy question to answer..........if you got any balls!

John G

I CAN Bob...
Trinities can NOT tipbloom,,,,, old tale for old fashioned machines

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
For all you Steam Cleaners that cannot grasp the idea of science and cleaning I would like to point out that laboratory grade metering devises such as an ATP meter is great way to monitor your cleaning results. Laboratory grade metering devises such as an ATP meter are actually very simple to operate and obtain accurate and reliable readings. Many of you attack and fear the unfamiliar for no good reason other than your own shortcomings.
I commend John G. for seeking the truth in how well his new machines performs. The ATP testing is the perfect fit for our type of work.

David VB

Name
David Van Briggle
I've been waiting for the old anyone who doesn't prefer OP just hasn't "mastered the method."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom