Vortex replaced by a floor buffer

F

FB7777

This may be a lil off topic, but I am reminded of the bar cleaning demo at Mikefest this year

Carpet was thoroughly vacuumed , one side was HWE and the other was VLM

I wasn't there for the actual cleaning , but when I looked at it an hour afterwards the VLM side looked a lot better

Either Rick G's system is the bomb or , as I suspect , the Goobers doing the HWE are shitty cleaners.

If there was a third section, I have no doubt that John G could have gotten similar results to the VLM side. I bet John is an excellent cleaner ( technician)

That's part of the problem with these uber powerful TMs, some morons think they are magic and they just run it across the carpet too fast and assume the machine is removing everything

I started with Bane, you HAD to be a great technician to get great results, the machine certainly wasn't going to do the work for you

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
It has its uses, but should never be considered a stand alone method!

Small phillips head screw driver tips wont screw in every phillips head screw

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

John G

Yes, THINK, how much?

Obvious,. you don't much experience with it.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I have pads. I use them occasionally, mostly to perk up olefins that haven't had enough love in their early years. As a stand alone..... I don't think so.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
The question will always be, does the trinity actually clean carpets or just destroy vct flooring?

Does vlm actually work?

Is the trinity so manufacturing process better and are the handles straight?

Questions and more questions?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
No, way too many irons in the fire right now...

I sure hope one of them "irons in the fire" is a customer relations course.

I hate to see you destroying the little bit of credibility that you had before. The constant thrashing and belittling of your potential customer base is unreal.

It's like one of us getting on yelp and trashtalk our own customers and call them names.

John G

Oh C'mon Zee, there are a few here that constantly come at me, I do not have a lot of patience for those FEW, tons for others.

If you would check, you would see our customers get more attention than most anyones.
Free education.
Free webinars
Free hours on the phone

Ask THEM, not those who pester on a full time basis.

Reactions: Richard Trevino

millbiller01

I have never had any problems with Mr. Geurkink's company. Now I do try not to constantly bug them, but anyone that I have ever spoken too has always been more than courteous and very helpful.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Yes, THINK, how much?

Obvious,. you don't much experience with it.

Ya see John,
I look at it like this:
If ya shit in a custys commode n dun flush. Ya still got shit in the commode.
Surely you wash your poop shoot on a daily basis?

I preffer to flush n wash myself : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

John G

Ridiculous. Any EXTRACTOR will out CLEAN a buffer/ grinder.

Follow up with a post padding with a $500 175 and god will be on your side.
Mikey, you are supposed to be the smart guy on this forum, and yet you post something like this?
You make a lot of claims, but no PROOF, try a little science and find the TRUTH..

Name
Lee Stockwell
John I'm a pretty reasonable guy, how about we cut to the chase on this.

Suggest to me the tests or parameters you'd accept as actual proof of cleaning ability, start to finish.

Lots of us have more than one of your machines already. Exactly what is NEW, other than increased weight and speed? Given previous tip-blooming problems, how are these agitation increases playing out?

Reactions: Mikey P

John G

You live on a car Mikey? Lousy analogy and you know it.
Lee, Suggest to me the tests or parameters you'd accept as actual proof of cleaning ability, start to finish.

Lots of us have more than one of your machines already. Exactly what is NEW, other than increased weight and speed? Given previous tip-blooming problems, how are these agitation increases playing out?

Fair question that deserves a fair answer, First select the carpet to clean, Take a microscopic picture of the fibers, deep into the fibers, mark that spot, now use an ATP test swab to verify the amount of foreign matter in the carpet.
Vac the carpet and repeat
Take a microscopic picture of the fibers, deep into the fibers, mark that spot, now use an ATP test swab to verify the amount of foreign matter in the carpet, thirdly clean the carpet with the method of your choice. then repeat Take a microscopic picture of the fibers, deep into the fibers, mark that spot, now use an ATP test swab to verify the amount of foreign matter in the carpet. Check and record teh values, do this to many carpet on many jobs and verify the consistency of the results.

Having our or any other competitors machines has little to do with a Trinity, the padding and padcapping machines with 3/8 are wonderful FOR THEIR purpose, however, TRINITIES are a whole new machine, you may think of it as just faster, however that is not the point, they produce incredible straight encapping results because of their speed and huge orbits, they strip the fibers clean, none of our older or any of our competitors machine can do that, now to tipbloooming, the orbit is so large as to go past the length of the fiber before coming back on itself in its orbit, not only eliminating tipbloom, but in many cases repairing existing tipblooming from previous cleanings or methods.
The Trinity does a better job of encapping the foreign matter than any other machine and we have proved that, simply because people don't understand it is why we take so much crap over it, however, never before in the history of our company have so many users bought so many subsequent machines, most our OP users bought one machine, most trinity users have 3 or more. Also most bought the first one on credit, but have paid cash for subsequent machines... sipmly because they have MADE that much more with this equipment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom