Warning About ACE Truck mounts

Fred Homan

I sent Al an email and said FYI people will be picketing in front of him in Las Vegas.....He's on aol and he read the message. I said he should give John his money back! 1200 views on this thread! I would say Al is on everyones SHIT list!

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
over 1500 views :shock:

so will this fella see his $ or no?

what are the odds?

thanx --- Derek.

Bob Foster

One problem is that now his reputation is so screwed he doesn't have much incentive to straighten John out.

What can be done about that?

V

vegijohn

I need to make something Clear:
John Helmer of customer Floor care IS not a bad guy. He is also a victim in this case. John Helmer has tried to contact ACE on my behalf. John Helmer stopped doing business with AL Nessinger when he found that Al tried to sell an already sold machine to three other people. CAN YOU SAY PONSE SCEAM?

I contacted the publiser of ICS mag and He forwarded the info about this tread to the people who are putting on the trade show. I'M SURE they are watch this thread.

If I get the money before CONNECTIONS I will be surprised and the DRINKS WILL BE ON ME-- Supporting member only.

Since I don't think I will be getting the money back my goal will be to put AL Nessinger in Jail where he can SUCK TUBE STEAK.

I hear AL may have gotten a $100,000 loan from a customer-- can you say BIGGER SUCKER?

cfc inc

warning ! actung!

lets all pull for john stewart to help him recover all his money $23.000 if a refund is not recieved in full by the time connections comes around. i will have a few dozen lg & xlg shirts to donate so we can wear them @ the trade show and classes with i got screwed in vegas by ACE & al nessinger the odds are against you . this is my donation to john stewart since i was the one that said by a johndeere slide in. it is a good unit just built by a jackass liar thief....

steve g

Name
steve garrett
ODIN said:
he will cry to Evan or cOOper and have the ofending party removed from connections.

T

maybe you should come so you can be banned from connections too, I am sorry but if I walk by their booth and they approach me about their machines I am gonna tell them they are rip off artists that steal people's money to their face

hogjowl

Idiot™
Well then, that puts a different perspective on this whole thread. If I'd know that they actually "steal peoples money to their face" I wouldn't have though so badly about them.

It's when you go behind their backs and steal that makes it so bad.

cfc inc

ACEwarning...actung

i emailed al nessinger requesting a full refund prior to connections for john stewart . no reply yet. i did caution him about the negitive drama he will suffer if he fails to perform. i need to know from john stewert on mon 9-10 07 if no refund so i can have shirts printed up I GOT SCREWED BY ACE & AL NESSENGER in vegas . THE ODDS ARE AGAINST YOU!

Jimbo

Hey John! Welcome to Mikeysboard! Better make most of the tshirts 2XL...that will fit most of us better!- Jim

cfc inc

ace !actung!

ok xl and 2x xl hope it wont come down to this ,but i will hold my end of the offer. thanks jim johnny from the side of the lake that only one high end cleaner live's and still going up in price ! :D

G

Wow, that's awful good of ya to do that for John Stewart!

You're still going up in price?

per room or sq ft?

Jimbo

This side is almost paid off! probably the same as your side!- Jim

G

It truly is a 'blue moon' type of occurrence when Odin and I are the the voices of maturity and reason...

If we stage a big demonstration in front of ACE's booth we will:

1. Look like a bunch of lynch mob mentality IDIOTS.
2. Be promptly ejected.
3. Hurt the image we are trying to portray as MB supporters.

It's just plain tacky...

T-Shirt campaign...Been done before (look at the top of the page).

I feel for John but there are better ways to deal with this.

Bob Foster

I don't disagree with you Chuck, but have you got any ideas to achieve results:
1. Get his money back
2. Stop anyone else from having the same problem as John did

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
"I OWN San Francisco." "My local supplier tried furiously to get me not to buy the Vortex. He said it would be impossible to get around town in. Not only was he wrong, but in some situations, it's actually easier to get around in. Even if it were harder, I would still never own anything else! Two of my competitors have gone out of business and have actually asked me for jobs. They just didn't have the testosterone to spend that much money on a carpet cleaning machine. I know I almost didn't! You can have anybody call me anytime, as long as they aren't too close to me. Thanks Shawn. I pretty much own the city of San Francisco now". Owner Healthy Choice Carpet Cleaners, San Francisco CA

Golden Boy

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Chuck is right here. What we need or be able to do is, have John with receipt, go the connection officials tell them the situation. Also tell them that we are going the the ACE booth and carry a machine out of the building.

Now of course, if the officials of connections were ethical people they would allow us to do this. But since dickheads are running the show, we probably won't be able to.

Cool heads will prevail.

G

A couple questions...

Was this a direct purchase from ACE or a disty? There is a thing in the USA called contract law. If there is an offer, acceptance and consideration you have a contract. These are enforceable in courts. John might be able to go after the disty if it was bought from them. Not being a lawyer (but I did get an "A" in my undergrad business law class), I can't give the particulars, but if he has a signed contract and a canceled check I'd say it is a slamdunk case.

If I were John I'd contact Al and see if they can work it out man to man before the lawyers get involved. If that doesn't work I'd file suit in CA (make Al travel to you and put more pressure on him to just cough up the $) and serve him at Connections...

Vince I love ya man but stealing a TM even with a receipt isn't my idea of a good time...be sure to leave some cash with someone...for bail!

G

So what is the disty gonna DO besides feel bad and lend a shoulder to cry on??? I will say that if the contract is with the disty, that is where the lawyers are going to go...this should be used as leverage...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
All I can think of is having a chain saw in my room's bathroom.

You guys tie this Al guy up and I'll take my saw to him like in Scarface.

V

vegijohn

The disty, John Helmer,is not at fault. ALthough he put together the quote---I sent the check directly to ACE in Vegas because John was on vacation when I was ready to buy the unit. AL said he would forward the Comm. check to John Helmer.

John Helmer is also a victim in this deal.

I still OWN San Francisco because I have the only Vortex in SF. I was buying a Non-Vortex because I can't drive the Vortex on parts of 580 and have gotten stuck and unable to do one job in Mill Valley. I also bought a new sprinter for the slide-in because my lead tech is to afraid to drive the Vortex.-- I will be buying a vortex again.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE--- lets All be professional at connection. I DO NOT want anyone to be kicked out of connection. I DO NOT want anyone to get into any trouble either. In California being arrested for Assault can cost you about $7000----- We are not in high school any more--- BE Professional.

I will deal with ACE in the courts if I have to-- either the civil courts or the criminal courts.

Bankruptcy will not protect ACE from criminal charges if there was wrong doing.

I hope ACE will do the right thing before connections.

Lets be thankful that we have Mickeysboard as a resource to protect ourselves. This BB will help to keep manufactures honest. BTW my post on ICS was deleted by ICS.

Thank you for your support.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
THIS IS ALL MAKING ME VERY ANGRY.

YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO BE ANGRY.

ASK THE NEIGHBORHOOD SQUIRRELS THEY ALL KNOW ABOUT ME.

BUT I FEAR THE CROWS....THEY ARE EVIL.

G

vegijohn said:
The disty, John Helmer,is not at fault. ALthough he put together the quote---I sent the check directly to ACE in Vegas because John was on vacation when I was ready to buy the unit. AL said he would forward the Comm. check to John Helmer. John Helmer is also a victim in this deal.
Check with your attorney. Your target is the one who wrote the sales contract. To the best of my knowledge, the signed sales contract is the only thing that is enforceable in court.

vegijohn said:
I still OWN San Francisco because I have the only Vortex in SF...
Your Vortex cleans all the carpet in SF and/or the 4 it generated allows you to accumulate a ton of SF real estate...PLEASE! If you think anyone believes this, sounds like you bought the red bridge too...also, I know of TWO other Voretaxes in SF

vegijohn said:
I still OWN San Francisco because I have the only Vortex in SF. I was buying a Non-Vortex because I can't drive the Vortex on parts of 580 and have gotten stuck and unable to do one job in Mill Valley...
BULLSHITTER...580 is NOT in SF nor is Mill Valley!!! Got stuck??? I thought the V can go where no van has gone before.

vegijohn said:
Bankruptcy will not protect ACE from criminal charges if there was wrong doing.
Burden if proof much higher, good luck.

vegijohn said:
I hope ACE will do the right thing before connections.

Lets be thankful that we have Mickeysboard as a resource to protect ourselves. This BB will help to keep manufactures honest. BTW my post on ICS was deleted by ICS.

Thank you for your support.
Couldn't agree more.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I contacted the publiser of ICS mag and He forwarded the info about this tread to the people who are putting on the trade show. I'M SURE they are watch this thread.

:lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
what.jpg

steve g

Name
steve garrett
vegijohn said:
BTW my post on ICS was deleted by ICS.

what a pussy!! people come to the boards to seek information, knowing who to avoid in the industry and keeping from getting skrewed from thousands of $ should be high on the list of info out there, its too bad the ICS board chooses profits over the good of the industry. that is the big reason I no longer go the ICS board, too many special interests, maybe ACE threatened to pull its 20k booth fees and other ICS advertisements. if evan did not pull the post, I would wager this is what happened

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom