Warning About ACE Truck mounts

[quote=" people come to the boards to seek information, knowing who to avoid in the industry and keeping from getting skrewed from thousands of $ should be high on the list of info out there, its too bad the ICS board chooses profits over the good of the industry. that is the big reason I no longer go the ICS board, too many special interests, maybe ACE threatened to pull its 20k booth fees and other ICS advertisements. if evan did not pull the post, I would wager this is what happened[/quote]

True,true...word must get out on the Ace's and WhiteMagics of our industry for it to move up a notch in respectability to the public persona in my opinion. There must be accountability or they will continue to wreck our industry and the "so called" leaders sorely and cowardly miss this point...

The Preacher

call the producers of COPS so they can film the Malay of Coop and his rent-a-cops trying to quill the uprising !!!

Bob Foster

Funny you should mention the show "Cops" made by Langley Productions. ACE has sold a few units to this same Langley who also owns a carpet cleaning company.

I am suspecting this is source of his $100,000. Let's hope Al gets it so he can pay John.

Here is a picture of one of the Langley trucks while it was being set up at ACE.
af5c75fe.jpg

V

vegijohn

Bump-- to the front of the line.

I got an email from Al ( ACE ) stating that he is sorry and once he gets back on his feet he will be giving a refund + interest AND a
FREE 860 JD TM for my trouble--- YEAH RIGHT!

G

And just when is he planning on getting back on his feet??

If he goes under you get nothing...

You haven't answered as to who you have a signed contract with...well???

Greenie

Can't get blood from a rock, 100% of nuttin' is nuttin'.

I think John is screwed, but hope the best.

G

It's my understanding that he spent quite a bit on his booth at connections. :shock: Wonder if it paid off?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
And people gave me a hard time for predicting just this a couple of years back. Does anyone remember all the praise that "Chemspec truckmounts" had?

I have copies of the papers of which Mike speaks. Very interesting.

Only a few more days until this is all over.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
ODIN said:
sad part is Cooper and Evan got paid.

shows you their ethics

T

Terry, the thing is that I would bet that more than one of your customers owes someone some money, some of them serious money. Should you worry about that? I don't. As long as their check clears, that is what feeds my family.

Now, I'm not saying they should have taken his money, but they didn't know the whole story, and ICS is a biz.

vegijohn said:
Bump-- to the front of the line.

I got an email from Al ( ACE ) stating that he is sorry and once he gets back on his feet he will be giving a refund + interest AND a
FREE 860 JD TM for my trouble--- YEAH RIGHT!

Yeah White-Magic said they would take care of me...Yeah-Right is right. I bought my WM 2 x over with little or no help from them. This Triton LS unit has been the most problematic machine of my 23 years in business. So don't hold your breath!
RA.

G

The dude wanted a bunch of money for taxes and install and absolutely refused to ship it to me.

I got tired of messing with it.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Company: Performance Truckmounts
Established: 1979
Description: MANUFACTURER OF THE WORLDS HOTTEST & MOST POWERFUL TRUCKMOUNTED VAPOR STEAM CARPET, UPHOLSTERY AND HARD SURFACE CLEANING EQUIPMENT.
1: Truckmounts
2: Truckmounted Carpet Cleaning
3: Carpet Cleaning Equipment
Classification: Manufacturer
Target Markets: WORLDWIDE - All Regions
Tel: 815-944-9930
Fax: 815-944-5211
Address: 14285 E. 5000 South Road
City: St. Anne
State/Province: Illinois
Zip/PC: 60964
URL: http://performancetm.tripod.com (Link says "Out of Business")

Greenie

Good ol Rich.

I remember that whole install taxes B.S. , just another BDTM builder, Josh got screwed.

Mikey P

Administrator
Will ya look at all the former MB super stars in this thread...

Greenie
Foster
Rob
Jimmy
Randy Royer
Chuck Robbins
Josh..

it was like Jr High back then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Lee Stockwell
Larry Cobb has a "new" 860 he's been discreetly trying to unload for a few years. Maybe he'd like to auction it off here for a good cause and good will?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom