Way to go Sapphire!

Name
John LaBarbera
KMA Ken, you as a moderator or ANY moderator here will tell you I (or Fred) have NEVER edited threads or comments on a advertiser's behalf.

Mytee John and Bill Bruders, whom I consider to be the biggest supporters of MB will be the first to set you straight.

I have ragged on more of their products then given them praise over the years,

It's unlike you to sling shit Ken, but if you want to stoop down to our levels, at least learn to pitch overhand.

Its true I've been a supporter of Mikey's Board for sometime. Mytee was the first to do an auction and I think hosting a fest, that I enjoyed very much. I like Mike and his board and I think Mike is pretty fair guy in my estimation. However, I don't really like be brought in to such a dumb controversy when I could be trading humor with the wild hog, Marty. But here goes.

I don't think any manufacturer does not care about their customer anymore than a PCC does not care about his. Most of us whether a small or a large company are just trying to keep our head above water. You can't do that if you don't care about the people who are your customers. To make that statement that Hank made was a mistake. We have all said thing that we regret and have to take back. Ken asked a fair question and though it may have been uncomfortable for Hank, I think it is better to just eat the words and be done with it. When Ken ask Mardie to clarify his comment, it wasn't a big deal. Mardie answered his question, done deal. So Hank could either explain or retract. It's that simple. Sorry if you don't like my answer but you asked.

Reactions: Ken Snow

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Expert Clean & Green is one of the only 5% of companies in the U.S; who are certified by the prestigious IICRC (Institute for Cleaning and Restoration Certification.) It means that we have invested hundreds of hours in classes and successfully passed the rigorous tests required to qualify for the Master Carpet and Textile Cleaner certification. “DuPont”, “Shaw Industries” and other carpet manufacturers recommend that only these certified firms clean their carpets.

I am a little worried about who I am letting into my home.
You are right to be concerned about who comes into your home. And just like you, we’ve heard some pretty scary stories. Expert Clean & Green is an owner operated company. Only the owner will work for you and we can provide you with excellent references.

Now before I get jumped I acknowledge these statements are not word for word the same as Hanks but I bet the Leaders of both of these companies stand behind them without having to prove them to anyone so all I'm asking for is the same for Hank.

Oh and by the way great SALES pitches guys :clap:

Thank you Bill, I am impressed by the depth of your research and honored by the compliment.
Do I get a link from Sapphire's site to mine? :winky:

However, your example here does not apply and is quite different from our response to hank.

My IICRC certification is real and represents an investment and knowledge. Everything there is true and does not badmouth anybody. It just talks about who we are and what we have invested to be highly professional.

The question about 'who will come to my house' is a real one that I hear almost every other day. The horror stories, were real too. At the time that this was written there were two separate cases of murders. Not to talk about well documented bad business practices. It is meant to put our client (mostly women) at ease. It did not suggest that others are bad or dangerous. It suggests that our clients are safe with Expert Clean & Green. And that they can check as many references as they wish.

Unlike Hank's remark that directly bad mouthed the competition. And not a specific one, just a generic insult. It was not implied, it was not hinted. It was declared in no uncertain terms:

Now frankly Bill, I kind of agree, some manufacturers don't give a hoot.

Coming from your representative though, it leaves a bad after taste.

Will Sapphire be any different?

I hope you will.
Time will tell.

Last edited:

Able 1

Name
Keith
LOL!!!!:lol:

Edit:That was for Ofer..

Last edited:
Reactions: ruff

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
And yes... time will tell.

But I judge people and companies on their current actions Ofer..

I agree mike.
And most manufacturers that are on this board have been great.
Mytee, Cobb, Les, Scott, Master Blend and a few others. They've all been class acts.

I guess, me and some are being a little testy here. And speaking for myself, taking it a tad out of proportion.
Still, no way he's winning the "Class Act" award from me :icon_razz:

Sapphire are pushing the envelope of the industry though. So kudos for that!

Last edited:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Man, can't believe you just Dixie Chicked. you should be slapped upside the head for that one~!

I'm not sure what the beef with Jimbo is all about but he's been a respected member of this board forever.

He's friendly, helpful and an all around great guy. i consider him a friend too.

Perhaps a more fitting song for our comrade would be:

"We Salute You"

http://youtu.be/shcI6vE-PlE

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
If you knew me as well as you always think you do Mike you would know that if my employee made that comment they would be back on the board the second I saw it or calling a customer and appologising for their choice of words. It would not need someone else to point it out to me, it would be what I would require because that is how I would expect my employees to act. Doesn't make me right or better but I will stay true to my beliefs and opinions. No biggie, open mouth remove foot. Instead, pages of crap and mud slinging about stuff I don't even know anything about.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL- sorry I hit a nerve Mike, that was probably a low shot and you are right I am not good at slinging mud, it isn't my nature. Not sure why you thought I implied anything about editing posts, I would never think you would be dumb enough to start that practice. I also was a big supporter of you starting to accept advertisers when you called to talk about it a few years ago.

This is your sandbox Mike and you have every right to treat supporters, whoever they are, however you choose. If you would do me a favor please re-read my original post in this thread and let me know your thoughts either here or in a pm.

F

FB7777

Ken didn't make an editing accusation, FredC brought it up

Hank's statement about other manufacturers was a BS blanket statement

Blanket BS Opinion around my area is that SS doesn't GAS about their distributors and will sell through anyone.

Not big deal to me business is business... It's hypocritical tho to think you're better than the competition

Focus and excel at what you do better and let your customers do the trash talking of your competitors

Reactions: Hoody
Name
John LaBarbera
Personally, I am butt hurt that Mucky went on a tirade without mentioning my name even once!

Well you ungrateful bucket of bacon. I gave you honorable mention in my post and you totally ignored it. I beginning to think you are not a premium at all. In fact, I bet you don't even really vacuum. You probably just push it around and don't even plug it in. As you can tell, I'm very offended.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mikey bringing me into this is not cool. If I wanted to air the dirty laundry in public I would have. Your attack on Jim went over the line an adding my name in it for ANY reason is beyond not cool. and your right I don't need anyone to take up my battles nor do I need anyone dragging me into one.

Still love ya brother

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
My comments to Jim are not an attack but a defensive block.

His whispery complaints started at connections.

Just fed up with the two faced b.s..

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Looks like I stepped into a pile of something I know nothing about and have even less interest in. I simply called a man out on something and had never even heard of the guy before and I know less than nothing about any SS stuff. Sorry to have ruffled so many feathers.

hogjowl

Idiot™
What ticks me off is for you to start all this, and then whimp out in the end.

The last thing we need is another Chavez around here.

PS And John, your humor reminds me of Ed Valentine.
:confusedd:

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
"You told me that you hate SS because they screwed some friends of yours? Are these the same friends who you sold your shitty supply business to?
lets not go there... I would hate to break your so called confidentiality.."

Same as John, I have no dog in this fight nor does my family care to be dragged into this as we have wiped our hands clean of SS but if you want to drag me in I'll sure give my opinion on their business practices.

Mikey P

Administrator
Sorry Chris, as you can see I later edited my comments in an attempt to leave you out of this..

I'm sure you built up the biz plenty since Eckman owned it.

He has been busting my balls as of late and my mangina was itchin last night, for sure.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I hope there is a lesson learned in spin control in this silly thread. If I have the time and energy I may use this as a case study for a thread in the Business room.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

FredC

Village Idiot
If you knew me as well as you always think you do Mike you would know thatif my employee made that commentthey would be back on the board the second I saw it or calling a customer and appologising for their choice of words. It would not need someone else to point it out to me, it would be what I would require because that is how I would expect my employees to act. Doesn't make me right or better but I will stay true to my beliefs and opinions. No biggie, open mouth remove foot. Instead, pages of crap and mud slinging about stuff I don't even know anything about.

Maybe you should consider waiting until you purchase Sapphire before imposing your employee handbook on them?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I hope there is a lesson learned in spin control in this silly thread. If I have the time and energy I may use this as a case study for a thread in the Business room.

if there's no drama in it, you'll be lucky to get a handful of responses ...let alone FIVE PAGES like this thread :eekk:

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom