Way to go Sapphire!

Name
John LaBarbera
What ticks me off is for you to start all this, and then whimp out in the end.

The last thing we need is another Chavez around here.

PS And John, your humor reminds me of Ed Valentine.
:confusedd:

I know you are good friends with Eddie, Pork belly, so I have no clue whether you meant that as a compliment or poke. Please explain. Oh on second thought, disregard that question. We'll have to start a new thread if we go down that road. I'll just chock it up to a ill chosen compliment and let it go.

and the very best to you sir. Haha

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
BTW, Hank went on a vacation after his posting, he'll be back soon to tell you how SS is in negotiations to purchase Butler and Cleanco as we speak.

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
BTW, Hank went on a vacation after his posting, hell be back soon to tell you how SS is in negotiations to purchase Butler and Cleanco as we speak.

That's funny there..

But if it was true, that would cause some feather ruffle... :lol: they gona have to drop the pro1200 that they just got from wm if they are going with butttlers. Man I wish it was true...the drama...can you imagine???

Name
John LaBarbera
BTW, Hank went on a vacation after his posting, hell be back soon to tell you how SS is in negotiations to purchase Butler and Cleanco as we speak.

I understand they may also be looking at *** and Mikeysboard. Did you mean to refer to Hank as "Hell be back" or is you speller not working? Sorry another question. I've got to work on that. BTW I'm going on vacation tomorrow too, to NYC. Maybe I'll see John Tusio while I'm there. My son and daughter-in-law lives in Queens. I think that is where John T. lives too or is he in Brooklyn. Oh what ever. Don't worry I'll be bringing my phone and iPad so I can keep up on the latest here on the "worlds greatest".

F

FB7777

Speaking of IPads...

FredC can do something about text boxes not recognizing the return key on the Ipad?

I type double spaced to make it easier for the reader but it all gets posted as a single run-on paragraph

Mikey P

Administrator
Have you been on *** Sam?

twenty porty hacks telling yo momma so fat jokes 24/7

ROb sure found quite the audience there to buy into his line of well formulated bullshit.

other than Merfy and Chavez this place is dead during working hours.
*** on the other hand is just a cranking with one job a day wonders.

ask yo momma why Sapphire chooses not to participate there.

Reactions: SamIam
Name
John LaBarbera
Mikeysboard worlds greatest what a statement compared to what ***????? :stir:

Are you nuts asking a question on this board? And your by line is, How did I get here? Dude that is the least of the worries. This place is like Hotel. California. You can always check out, you can just never leave.

Mikey P

Administrator
"Dude"?

ok who has John's log in?

or did you finally figure out how to open that box of Chablis I sent you?

I get the feeling that you are sort of enjoying this thread "John"...:very_drunk:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I'd rather deal with 60,000 Gladis Cravitz's a year then bdcc'rs Fred. Kudos to all suppliers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Its a joke reffering to the SS statement being unprofessional while thats what this board's unashamed inyo face were the best attitude. but peeps still post here. I think its funny how will swallow a camel and strain a nat.

Ps I do find some statement's unprovable and not worth the extra headache to debate. Oppinion's please????

I know some will never use a SS product's because they are comfortable with thier drug of choice, and thats fine, but does thier view bear any weight when they are a fanboy of another company?

lastly before I get banned this board is crack crack is wack!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Could someone translate Samiam's post for me? I may not have had enough to drink yet to understand.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

FredC

Village Idiot
Speaking of IPads...

FredC can do something about text boxes not recognizing the return key on the Ipad?

I type double spaced to make it easier for the reader but it all gets posted as a single run-on paragraph

I did a quick search...this seems to be an Ipad issue (recurring)......are you updated

Edit: I'll look into it more when I'm not working...maybe switch to the basic editor in your settings?

Last edited:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
John when are you in NYC? I'd love to hook up with you and John.

I am actually staying in Lizzie bordens house SaturdAY BUT UP IN THE AIR ON nyc OR BLOCK ISLAND

Last edited:
Name
John LaBarbera
"Dude"?

ok who has John's log in?

or did you finally figure out how to open that box of Chablis I sent you?

I get the feeling that you are sort of enjoying this thread "John"...:very_drunk:

Yes, got the Thunder Bird, thank you. You have impeccable taste.

Whats with all the questions? Are you on a witch hunt? haha

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom