Wiggle Machines

Name
Todd

Mikey P

Administrator
Why do you ask? Why do you care? Why are you participating on this thread? You have made it quite clear that you have no use for this equipment so why are you wasting your time on this subject? You should find a hobby and stop letting this Trinity thing eat you up the way it is.

Let Guerkink hire his own lawyer Mardie.

Satan is waiting for you Tuway sinners.

Name
Jesse
Todd is correct with his speed, or at least close (I suck at math). Think about it, if you've ever heeled a 175 and let it move at full speed then you know it couldn't be faster than about 9 mph which is why you can keep up with it.

Name
Todd
One more thing that is very easy to figure out and compare by watching the Orbot video above.

The HOS Orbot drive block should revolve 1.33 times per second

175 drive block should revolve 2.91 times per second.

Trinity 10 million time per second

What is the final RPM of the SS HOSS does anyone know ? 700 cleaning passes per minute with 5 slots = 140 RPM ( 2.333 times per second)

Last edited:

Randy Royer

Name
Randy
Whats wrong Todd cant you Andy get your PMing in order LOL. BTW after you got fully reimbursed for the famous bent handle machine DID you ever send it back or did you keep it ?

A point of FACT BASED clarification: Todd was NOT fully reimbursed for the defective Trinity. Despite John Geurkink's claims to the contrary he did not "buy the machine back". Todd sued for damages and was awarded a portion of what he sued for. John Geurkink was not awarded anything including the return of the Trinity in question as a matter of law, the ruling of the court having been made and Johns appeal denied.

In addition to the expenses of shipping the unit back to John once already to only have John return it to him with a refusal to honor the warranty, Todd had legal fees. He was only made partially whole by the ruling of the court. Litigation is never pleasant and rarly profitable. Even if John had not bungled the case and appeared, he would have lost on the warranty issue alone and because he violated Federal law. The Uniform Commercial Code covers all sellers in the United States or those shipping into the United States. Whether John Geurkinks disregard of the UCC was out of ignorance or sheer arrogance is irrelevant, he would have lost the case regardless.

If Todd was vindictive he would have pursued the matter as I advise him and sued in Federal Court under the Uniform Commercial Code for three times the amount paid for the Trinity as allowed by law. Being that there was no affirmative defense for the violation of the UCC or attempting to change the warranty AFTER THE SALE WAS MADE, He would also have received a judgment for all legal fees. This would have given him a judgment of around $16,000. The UCC has a lot of punch behind it. That's the lesson in all this.

Last edited:
Reactions: GCCLee

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If Todd was vindictive he would have pursued the matter as I advise him and sued in Federal Court under the Uniform Commercial Code for three times the amount paid for the Trinity as allowed by law.
That was a cool move. Over and done with no need to continue this even if he would have won.

So how much for a used Trinity and do you ship? :eekk: :p :p:p

Name
Andy McFadden
Mardie, Just admit you were wrong about 3 times faster and regain your dignity. Yes it has a larger orbit but not 3 times faster.

As far as the 175 reference, I stated very clear , "IF we are talking revolutions per minute, than my 175 maybe 3 times faster then an OP" Then you come back with MPH, lol

(Sense when do we measure rotary's and OP's by MPH,?) lol

Now if you want to talk orbit size,,,

If I remember correctly my 17 inch OP had a 15 inch diameter pad driver, with the orbit it gave a 17 inch cleaning path. If you say the trinity has 3 times the orbit size then show me your 11 inch pad driver. You would need 6 inches of clearance VS 2 inchs on a standard OP.

Last edited:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Its all about money to me,if op machines cost $20k and TM $3k they would flip flop in about 3 seconds.

I do it sometimes myself, try to build "evidence" to support my decisions.

Mikey P

Administrator
Not like a religion, it is a religion.

Full of "don't ask questions just accept it into your heart's", fairytales, silly unscientific facts written by cavemen who thought the world was flat, hocus pocus, whacked out evangelists and easily manipulated sheep.

hogjowl

Idiot™
In my view, it would be refreshing and would generate many more sales if John would just be honest and stop with the magic elixir mindset. Simply admit to the systems limitations and focus our attention to it's benefits. If he and his minions would admit to the fact that the machines he makes aren't a great fit under many residential environments, but can be successfully employed in most commercial situations would be a great start in generating credibility in respected cleaning circles. And stop insisting you can clean up vomit, poop and urine with the darn things.

Good grief.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Mardie admitting he's wrong? NEVER! :winky:

Dignity? He's been a VS operator for years, he has none. :icon_razz:

Richard I will PM you with what the answer regarding the speed of the machine and what makes it 3xfaster than any other OP machine on the market. I would rather let these dummies continue to stew in their own stupidity LOL.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
So, now the two of you are on private pm status?
Cool.

Mardie, no matter how heart wrenching Ricard's story is. Do not send him cash.

Frankincense? Yes.
Cash? No.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom