Wiggle Machines

tngvegas

there was no damage to it John. not a scratch to anything that is why Todd did not want to put in a claim to ups. And Todd didn't say anything to hurt your company. I have read all the posts as I think your OP machine works great for cgd carpet. and you said that it was imposssibel for the handle to be bent but Todd found a guy who posted that his trinity was bent but he didn't care because it worked just great for him.

And then you promised a great show in court but then never showed up. Why the no show if all you posted was true? if you want to throw away some money then I'll be first in line for that. Yes, todd might have not shipped the trinity back to you as good as it could have been, but then all you needed to do was figure out a compromise and give him a refund. but really you needed to take credit for the bent handle first, which you never did. He had to send it back to you because you were being a jerk to him right? it really comes down to your actions and how you handled the the bent handle. And from my prospective you didn't do it very good. I bet a lot more guys see Todd's side and agree with him than agree with you.

Merry Christmas to all.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I think that Todd is really upset that the late model Trinity OP machines are "Beyond Compare" to any other OP machines that have ever entered the market. Also that due to the patent protection is that the Trinity OP machines will never be equalled. The Trinity OP machines reign supreme far above all other OP machines. Sucks to be you Todd LOL

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
there was no damage to it John. not a scratch to anything that is why Todd did not want to put in a claim to ups. And Todd didn't say anything to hurt your company. I have read all the posts as I think your OP machine works great for cgd carpet. and you said that it was imposssibel for the handle to be bent but Todd found a guy who posted that his trinity was bent but he didn't care because it worked just great for him.

And then you promised a great show in court but then never showed up. Why the no show if all you posted was true? if you want to throw away some money then I'll be first in line for that. Yes, todd might have not shipped the trinity back to you as good as it could have been, but then all you needed to do was figure out a compromise and give him a refund. but really you needed to take credit for the bent handle first, which you never did. He had to send it back to you because you were being a jerk to him right? it really comes down to your actions and how you handled the the bent handle. And from my prospective you didn't do it very good. I bet a lot more guys see Todd's side and agree with him than agree with you.

Merry Christmas to all.

Get a life. Did you know that it is human nature for the weak and bad to gang up on the strong and good.

FredC

Village Idiot
Get a life. Did you know that it is human nature for the weak and bad to gang up on the strong and good.

Edited: Not appropriate for the Clean Room. Sorry.

Last edited:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Ya go ahead make it work for you. LOL Fred I own the Trinity Rock and FYI if I followed the crap spewed by the few on this board regarding this machine and its manufacturer I would have never bought it. As for now I am thrilled with the machine and do care to share that with my fellow CC on this board. As far as a suppliers religious beliefs or personal preferences I do not care. What I do care about is owning the best equipment to suit my needs and make me money. I also think that John G. has love and dedication to this industry and takes great pride in his equipment and accomplishments.

Reactions: Art Kelley

FredC

Village Idiot
Ya go ahead make it work for you. LOL Fred I own the Trinity Rock and FYI if I followed the crap spewed by the few on this board regarding this machine and its manufacturer I would have never bought it. As for now I am thrilled with the machine and do care to share that with my fellow CC on this board. As far as a suppliers religious beliefs or personal preferences I do not care. What I do care about is owning the best equipment to suit my needs and make me money. I also think that John G. has love and dedication to this industry and takes great pride in his equipment and accomplishments.

Yeah...I couldn't have guessed you own one :icon_rolleyes:

I'm sure you are thrilled...I can't imagine it not being a step up from your current equipment..

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I still pick and chose depending on the job and sometimes I use both on the same job. The Cimex is collecting dust but will keep for a while to see if it has any more use.

FredC

Village Idiot
Depending on what? The Trinity is the end all be all....the Alpha and Omega of carpet cleaning. People are even selling their vortexes to switch. Please tell me why you would choose using a VS instead of the Trinity?

Does it move 132MPH? Spread feces, urine, vomit, and blood more evenly throughout a daycare? Do you add a little colloidal silver to the mix? Does that f with the air cells?

Last edited:

tngvegas

Mardie, you must not have a logical bone in the body. because having a machine with a bent handle and having a macine that cleans good are not mutually exclusive and vice versa. The trinity machine looks to be a good cleaning one as the videos on youtube show. But John G. had too much pride and wouldn't admit sending a unit out with a bent handle. and then he wanted Todd to blame ups for it and have ups pay for a new handle. Someone else had a bent handle and didn't think it made the machine not work. But John G. has posted that it is impossible for him to make a machine with a bent handle. Do you see the problem now? I don't think it can be explained any easier.

And just so you know there are people who own a trinity and are very happy with it. You are not the only one. But that has nothing to do with what happened to Todd and nothing to do with the price of rice in china either. If this doesn't make sense to you then you should not be allowed to have a driving license or own a gun. For some reason you want to defend John G. no matter what the facts are. good luck living in denial.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
yeah, looks "clean" enough, and it seems to be fast enough
HOWEVER, that ONE pad cleaned ALL that soil???? Really???? I don't think so. I think after the 2nd pass it was acting like a Encap machine and a Cimex could have produced the same result.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
yeah, looks "clean" enough, and it seems to be fast enough
HOWEVER, that ONE pad cleaned ALL that soil???? Really???? .

of course not, Ron
anyone with half brain knows that too.

there was time I had some measure of respect for OP'ers when john was preaching cotton and changing pads as the ONLY way to "clean", as he scoffed at the Ricky Cimex gEEks .
Then when he got hooked up with a juice from Steve Smith (that actually WORKED compared to that pea water poor cleaning Abstraction John was hawking previously) the move to synthetic bonnet/pads happened and he started extolling the virtues of smearing dirt a country mile with one synthetic pad .

He didn't phrase it that way, but that's the reality of it...smear the chit a mile and "pretend"

yes, Mardie, I know OP too..I use it on occasion, but ONLY with cotton pads on com.
otherwise, i suspend the "pretense" of cleaning and use a rotary with fiber pad an encrApoo it..just like you do if you're using synthetic bonnets and running them "forever" like your hero John

Just when i think there's hope for you, you jump from one brainwashed clueless cult to another :icon_rolleyes:

..L.T.A.

burbuja2

Name
Michael R. Zsembik
A point of FACT BASED clarification: Todd was NOT fully reimbursed for the defective Trinity. Despite John Geurkink's claims to the contrary he did not "buy the machine back". Todd sued for damages and was awarded a portion of what he sued for. John Geurkink was not awarded anything including the return of the Trinity in question as a matter of law, the ruling of the court having been made and Johns appeal denied.

In addition to the expenses of shipping the unit back to John once already to only have John return it to him with a refusal to honor the warranty, Todd had legal fees. He was only made partially whole by the ruling of the court. Litigation is never pleasant and rarly profitable. Even if John had not bungled the case and appeared, he would have lost on the warranty issue alone and because he violated Federal law. The Uniform Commercial Code covers all sellers in the United States or those shipping into the United States. Whether John Geurkinks disregard of the UCC was out of ignorance or sheer arrogance is irrelevant, he would have lost the case regardless.

If Todd was vindictive he would have pursued the matter as I advise him and sued in Federal Court under the Uniform Commercial Code for three times the amount paid for the Trinity as allowed by law. Being that there was no affirmative defense for the violation of the UCC or attempting to change the warranty AFTER THE SALE WAS MADE, He would also have received a judgment for all legal fees. This would have given him a judgment of around $16,000. The UCC has a lot of punch behind it. That's the lesson in all this.

Actually, the UCC is not Federal Law. It is a uniform law which 49 states have adopted in whole. Louisiana has adopted a portion of it. A federal court would not have had jurisdiction in this matter. Last, please understand that this was a default judgment, meaning that Johnny G. made the business decision not to hire an out-of-state attorney and pay that person more in legal fees than the amount in dispute. Accordingly, the court only heard one side of the story.

Reactions: Mardie

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Yeah...I couldn't have guessed you own one :icon_rolleyes:

I'm sure you are thrilled...I can't imagine it not being a step up from your current equipment..

Silly me . Fred i should have seen many posts ago that when this thread got high jacked that it has turned into nothing more than a pissing match amongst a select few HWE guys. LOL

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
of course not, Ron
anyone with half brain knows that too.

there was time I had some measure of respect for OP'ers when john was preaching cotton and changing pads as the ONLY way to "clean", as he scoffed at the Ricky Cimex gEEks .
Then when he got hooked up with a juice from Steve Smith (that actually WORKED compared to that pea water poor cleaning Abstraction John was hawking previously) the move to synthetic bonnet/pads happened and he started extolling the virtues of smearing dirt a country mile with one synthetic pad .

He didn't phrase it that way, but that's the reality of it...smear the chit a mile and "pretend"

yes, Mardie, I know OP too..I use it on occasion, but ONLY with cotton pads on com.
otherwise, i suspend the "pretense" of cleaning and use a rotary with fiber pad an encrApoo it..just like you do if you're using synthetic bonnets and running them "forever" like your hero John

Just when i think there's hope for you, you jump from one brainwashed clueless cult to another :icon_rolleyes:

..L.T.A.

Larry i have been following the VLM BB for a quite a while and for you to imply that it is done a certain way by all is ridiculous. As for myself when i used the Cimex i very very rarely did encap only. The Cimex was just a pre conditioner for me before extraction. I just like to see the dirt leave the surface. I have just over 120k sq.ft. on my Trinity Rock over the last couple of months and when i use it as a stand alone i always go over it with microfiber with scrub strips then follow with glad pads. The micro fiber with scrub strips on my Trinity Rock will out scrub the Cimex with fiber pads and that is what i do before picking up the remaining soils with the cotton pads. I have LOTS of pads and use them generously. You should go back to the very first thread i was on, on this board then maybe you would not jump to conclusions on me. BTW one of the first tools i got was a water claw and i use it a lot.

Last edited:
Name
Todd
First of all, I am Totally over this case,Even though I had to go out of my way to expose the lies that were told to me by Mr Guerkink, It ended up being well worth my time. I am not one who likes to be in the spotlight and this has been out of my comfort zone but it needed to be done and for some reason John just can't let it go so I will smear his snout in the piss that he has spewed all over again if the need be.

Actually, the UCC is not Federal Law. It is a uniform law which 49 states have adopted in whole. Louisiana has adopted a portion of it. A federal court would not have had jurisdiction in this matter. Last, please understand that this was a default judgment, meaning that Johnny G. made the business decision not to hire an out-of-state attorney and pay that person more in legal fees than the amount in dispute. Accordingly, the court only heard one side of the story.

It was small claims court and no attorneys were allowed. John didn't show up because he had no chance of winning. Now he uses that ( no show) as an excuse. If he showed up and lost then he wouldn't have an excuse now would he ?

John is very calculated in his lies. trust me.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We flip them more than most, every 400 sq/ft.

Mainly because with the microfiber pads you can't see the dirt on them like you can the combo pads. They are a lot like Tu-Ways in that you can't see any dirt until unless you run them under water then you see dark water rinsing through them. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Larry i have been following the VLM BB for a quite a while and for you to imply that it is done a certain way by all is ridiculous. As for myself when i used the Cimex i very very rarely did encap only. The Cimex was just a pre conditioner for me before extraction. I just like to see the dirt leave the surface. I have just over 120k sq.ft. on my Trinity Rock over the last couple of months and when i use it as a stand alone i always go over it with microfiber with scrub strips then follow with glad pads. The micro fiber with scrub strips on my Trinity Rock will out scrub the Cimex with fiber pads and that is what i do before picking up the remaining soils with the cotton pads. I have LOTS of pads and use them generously. You should go back to the very first thread i was on, on this board then maybe you would not jump to conclusions on me. BTW one of the first tools i got was a water claw and i use it a lot.
Wow Mardie I'm impressed you are getting away from the VS. Who knows, there maybe hope for you after all........doubtful! :icon_razz:

Congrats on the machine! TM next?

Name
Todd
One more thing is that John likes to brag about how he won the bank dispute but he fails to tell people how he lied to the bank repeatedly and turned in false documentation ( warranty )

John G lied to the bank by saying that there was nothing wrong with the machine. Remember we could not use photos or videos in the bank dispute. He also said that I had UPS inspect the package which is another lie, that never happened. It was only in Johns mind.

Please read his description to the bank paying special attention to the last sentence and where he says the pictures didn't show the wheels on the ground. 2-3 lies in this statement alone. This guy is a joke. I have the email where i sent him the pictures and it did show the wheels on the ground. I sent john 2-3 different picture all in the same day. One was a close up of the level to show the bubble. That is the one where he says it didn't show the wheels on the ground but the other pictures i sent him on the same day did show the wheels on the ground. this guy is a crook

This is the email i sent to john notifying him of the defective handle. Notice the date? It was 2 days after I received the machine. He lied to the bank by telling them the pictures I sent didn't show the wheels on the ground. This guy is a looser. I have all of this on my iPad and was ready to explain to the judge. To be honest i was disappointed in John not showing up to let the judge decide.

John also said that i did a lousy job packing the machine. if you look at the 1:32 mark of this video you will see how i took great care in packing the machine. I don't know what he did to it after he signed for it but i;m guessing it was something that would benefit him. John had the machine in his possession for 24 hrs then he decide he was going to send it back return to send after he tampered with it. That is fraud . UPS not knowing that he opened it sent it back return to sender.

http://youtu.be/YamWMPAvpeA

Now the idiot lost the court case and he lied to me and the bank repeatedly but he is cowardly enough to ask for the machine back . I already sent it back once. What a despicable coward he is

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He should have just kept it when you sent it to him. He could have put a new handle on it and sold it as a demo and still been ahead of the game.

Oh well, live and learn. It's been a rough ride for you both. :errf:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
like i said about encrAp, bonnet is little different ......it allows one to lower their standards , feel good about it (cause it's "acceptable")

and increase profits ...all at duh same time :redface::smile::stir:

..L.T.A.
Man you are ROUGH. Encrap! :oldrolleyes:

We sell what the client wants.
We're not the carpet police.

When it only needs maintenance, we don't try to sell them corrective cleaning just because it's the only system we offer. Like wise when it needs corrective cleaning, we don't try to sell them maintenance cleaning either.

Not all jobs need a hammer. We cleaned a large commercial job Christmas Eve. It didn't even look dirty, none of it but then that's why the install looks like new even though the carpet is 6-8 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Oh well, live and learn. It's been a rough ride for you both. :errf:

One rougher than other, me thinks

everyone told him he was being a stiff neck'd pr1ck forno good reason
I also predicted he wouldn't show, knowing there would be a default judgement he use as an "out" to his brainwashed zOmbie disciples....

..L.T.A.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
One rougher than other, me thinks

everyone told him he was being a stiff neck'd pr1ck forno good reason
I also predicted he wouldn't show, knowing there would be a default judgement he use as an "out" to his brainwashed zOmbie disciples....

..L.T.A.
Yes you predicted it would be an out for him and low and behold he did use it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
When it only needs maintenance, we don't try to sell them corrective cleaning just because it's the only system we offer.

truth be told, I love to halfazz the easy/minimal soil com ones too....:winky::icon_razz:

I call it "polishing" carpets ..and made $700 bukz in 4.5 hours by myself a couple weeks ago...5.5 hours if I count the drive time :winky:

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom