Wiggle Machines

Name
Andy McFadden
Soooo true Shane.

I'm just getting over the brain washing now....

I offer a 12 step program to overcome VLM addictions. It took me about 5 years to accept reality, with out help.

With help from a proven program (like my 12 step system) the brain washing can be undone in 30 days. Only cost $7000 for the program , but you will make that back your first month with your new TM.

Reactions: Lefty724
Name
Andy McFadden
I think it may help to understand if you have a problem or not, here are the sings that you may suffer from VLM addiction.... (if you answer yes to one or more of these questions)

1) Are you in denial?
2) have tried to pad clean 2 pounds of fresh dog poo?
3) have you ever done water flood extraction by dry padding with an OP machine?

4) have you told yourself or others that you have never tip bloomed a carpet in 20 years of OP cleaning?

5) Do you believe that using 1 microfiber pad to clean a whole house is cleaning better then a TM?

6) Did you sell your Vortex cause OP cleaned a restaurant better?

7) do you think that Von Shrader machine is still relevant in the modern world.

8) Do you wash your car by spraying encap on it , then when dry , run a vacuum over the car?

9) do you tell your customers that you use "technology" to clean?

10) is your name Mardie?

11) do you offer crime scene clean up, and your method of disinfection is to spray coldial silver , ?

12) instead of giving your dog a bath, you spray him with encap then run your crb over him.

14) do you use a crb brush, to comb your hair in the morning?

15) rather then pressure washing the out side of your home, you run a cimex up and down while gravity feeding soap.

16) you mow your lawn with a cimex and fiber max pads?.

17) you use a penguin sprayer to water your lawn.?

18) you use a crb with collection bins to rake up your leaves in the front yard.

Don't worry if you answered yes to any of these questions, help is available!

FredC

Village Idiot
Richard I will PM you with what the answer regarding the speed of the machine and what makes it 3xfaster than any other OP machine on the market. I would rather let these dummies continue to stew in their own stupidity LOL.

Oh come on Mardie...educate us all.

I know I'm very interested in the math that yields the 120mph value...

FredC

Village Idiot
I see this in one of the testimonials so it isn't just us not understanding how you get to 120mph:

he drive plate on a Trinity on speed three moves in a random pattern about 2.8ft/second….. 120 mph.

2.8 ft/s
*60 seconds = 168 ft/minute
*60 minutes = 10080 ft/hour
10080/5280 = 1.91 MPH

Name
Todd

To determine MPH Take a 175 rpm 17 inch floor machine for example.

Find the circumference C = πd ( 3.14 x 17 = 53.38 inches ) one revolution equals 53.38 inches

53.38 x 175 RPM = 9341.5 inches per minute

9341.5 x 60 minutes = 560,490 inches per hour

One mile is 63360 inches

560,490 / 63360 = 8.846 MPH

Reactions: thecleaningdude
Name
Todd

My Trinity has a 15 inch drive block @100 RPM according to the Trinity website above.

C = πd ( 3.14 x 15 = 47.1 inches per revolution )

100 RPM x 47.1 = 4710 inches per minute

4710 x 60 minutes = 282,600 inches per hour

There are 63360 inches in one mile

282,600 / 63360 =
4.46 MPH

Last edited:
Reactions: Steamin McFadden

Lefty724

Name
E
LoL, no matter how bad you prove these guys wrong.... They will never admit it.

I've always said that these Trinity guys can get away with claims etc in other boards, but not here.

This (Mikeysboard) is the "big leagues" boys.....

Carry on....

Last edited:
Name
Todd
The Trinity is a faster machine and i'm not saying that it isn't but you can't just through out numbers that have no substance like John has done

The Orbit size of 1/2'' .500 is 1.14 times greater then Orbit speed 2 (same as Orbot) size 7/16 which is .4375 inches

7/16'' vs 1/2 '' difference is 1.14 times greater then you have to calculate the 100 RPM ( Trinity ) vs the 80 RPM of the Orbot and we should have the figures

So if both machine had the same size drive block and the Trinity is 100 RPM vs 80 RPM thats 20% faster plus the difference of 1.14 times bigger orbit =TRINITY IS 22.8% faster then the Orbot if the Orbot orbit truly is 7/16 vs Trinity 1/2''

Johns claim of 3 times faster translates to 300% while it appears to only be 22.8% faster

if the Orbot is 3/8 Orbit the Difference would be Trinity 26.6% faster.

I have to go clean carpet please correct me if i'm wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: Steamin McFadden

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've always said that these Trinity guys can get away with claims etc in other boards, but not here.
You mean like repairing tip bloom damage?

I've seen it done right before my eyes. Well, I did have rose colored glasses on at the time....standard issue with each purchase. :p

Reactions: Lefty724

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I just spoke with Stephen Hawkings yesterday and he said there was some evidence that probably the severe vibration and oscilation caused by these types of machines caused the Haiti earthquake. They oscilate at a exact frequency that would in effect crack the bedrock underneath. And in my opinion this force is demonic in that it opens up the gates of HELL. And my advice is to gather your family together and pray. Then the passing of venomous vipers from hand to hand along with bizarre dance could save your soul.
While this may or may not be true all I can say is when I operate a OP machine all signs of my constipation seem to go away.

But further research is needed before we can draw a conclusion.

In the near future I hope to get together with my friends Stephen Hawkings, Gary Busey and Madea (Hellerrr!) and dispell the myth and BS surrounding "Encapsulation" scampoos

Reactions: Mikey P

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
And isn't it strange that the site where the nation's first atom bomb that rocked the earth to it's core is called................"The TRINITY"

People there are some hidden truths out there and something is just not right.

I'm going into hiding after posting this because I fear for my family and my life for revealing these truths.

John G

Now figure for an orbital, NOT a rotary as you did above.. figure the velocity of the plate... you ignored the MAIN function of the orbital in your equation..
half truths seems to be your forte'.

FredC

Village Idiot
Show us John.

The orbits wouldn't move any faster (than the speeds posted) even with the slight elongation produced by the drive plate rotation.

Is it faster than the orbot? Yes.

Is there any part of that machine moving over 4-10MPH? Yes...the electrons

120MPH is a LIE

Last edited:
Name
Todd
Velocity is the distance travelled and the time it takes to get there. Your Trinity machines Velocity is 22-26 % faster or ( different ) then the Orbot

Please explain your theory John

By the way that was figured for an Orbital did you not understand it?

From the quick figures your machine has the most % gain by the increased RPM not the .0625 - .1250 of an inch difference in orbit

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Now I have heard from some actual OP users and most of them have this sort of perverted religion regarding their machines.
They claim that if you sit on the motor and face and hold on to the handle that the oscilation frequency will propel you thru time and space.
Which will allow you to connect and board a alien space craft that is in orbit on the dark side of the moon.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Who would have known that a thread titled Wiggle Machines would hide such treasure?

The Clean Machine

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Who would have known that a thread titled Wiggle Machines would hide such treasure?

The Clean Machine

Nothing new in this thread....its been going on for years in one form or another. But there is always a newbie that brings it on because he was just "sold" and got a demo run....and now understands the ins and outs of the units better of course.

But those that follow threads over the years can see and remember how the newb was basically surprised to see one in action not that long ago. And how it was something new.....to them newbs.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Nothing new in this thread....its been going on for years in one form or another. But there is always a newbie that brings it on because he was just "sold" and got a demo run....and now understands the ins and outs of the units better of course.

But those that follow threads over the years can see and remember how the newb was basically surprised to see one in action not that long ago. And how it was something new.....to them newbs.

Bent Handle and All too : )

Name
Todd
Now figure for an orbital, NOT a rotary as you did above.. figure the velocity of the plate... you ignored the MAIN function of the orbital in your equation..
half truths seems to be your forte'.

Being fair to Both machines the circumference of the Orbit on the Trinity 1/2'' is 25.49 % greater than the 3/8'' orbit of the Orbot but the area of the 17'' Orbot pad Driver is 22.15 % larger then the area of the 15'' pad driver on the Trinity.

They both have the same size motor so if you put the optional 21 inch drive on the Orbot the Orbot 21 '' driver would have 48.99 % more area then the 15'' Driver like on my Trinity

if you add the circumference of the 1/2'' orbit 1.57'' x 1725 RPM (2708.25) x 60 minutes = 162,495 / 63360 (one mile) = 2.56 MPH plus the 4.46 MPH of the 15'' pad drive 's 100 RPM you get 7.02 MPH Total

I just had that revelation pop into my head. So I had to figure it out :big grin:

HOS Pad-Driver Sizes – The 17" Orbot can quickly and easily be converted to a 19" and 21" machine, and vice versa – the 21" version can be converted to a 17" or 19" machine. One machine fits all driver options. On a side note, the 17" driver can run up to 19" or even 20" pads comfortably, whereas the 21" driver can run 21" pads.

HOS Motor – Orbot has a powerful 1 horsepower universal 110V/60 Hz. – 220V/50 Hz. motor that generates 1725 oscillations per minute.

SO final numbers :

Both machines with 15'' driver MPH Trinity 7.02 vs Orbot 5.48 21.94 % difference

adding a 17 inch driver to the Orbot equals 5.96 MPH and the Trinity is then only 15.10 % faster in MPH

these figures include the orbit and RPM differences

I'm done figuring out John's damn machine. I don't even like OP machines and I've had 3 of them.

Last edited:

John G

LOL, still haven't figured in the oscillation though... keep trying, you might get it eventually.

Grant D

If you watch the video I think you'll be hard pressed to say the orbot is turning anywhere near 80 or even 60 rpm on that carpet...

tngvegas

i don't think john G. ever said anything about 120 mph uhntil a guy named Paul wrote it over on T.M.F. board. and if you are so smart Marty why don't you put down the answer in math form so everyone can see it? Think about that drive plate, going half an inch back and forth, at 120 mph each way? the odds are against it.

One thing that Todd will always have over John G. is credibility. Todd told the truth and it was proven before a judge. all john did was tell everyone that todd was a liar but wouldn't specify what lies he was telling, and who ended up NOT showing up for the hearing? and who had to pay the money back? Not Todd. after all the huffing that John G. did the facts showed who was right and who was wrong. its just that simple.

I've seen videos of the trinity machine and it looks like a very good OP cleaner. it seems to orbit faster than a orbot and turn faster also. It would be hard to say that it is not the best op machine to have right now. I bet it does clean alot of carpet with those blue micro fiber scrub pads and with a fiber pad also. But when you want to deep clean a house that has had other cleaners leaving lots of soapy residue then really hot hwe is what makes magic evrytime. Lots of hot water, lots of vacuum, extra dry strokes and that carpet is going to be very clean. I don't think a OP machine even with cotton pads is going to be able to soak up all the residue and dirt that is in carpet that has not been taken care of.

There are a lot of bad hwe cleaners but I really doubt that any of them come on this board. and if you are willing to scrub the traffic lanes when they need it then there is no way the an op only guy can get the same deep down clean as the hot water guys here.

John G

Excuse me Jason, but nothing was proven before any judge, yes, because I didn't show up there was a default judgement, no case, no trial, no nothing, I paid Todd, he kept the machine, he now has MY MACHINE.
You saw skewed bs, no evidence... Todd simply refused to claim damage on a machine that was damaged, then did everything in his power to attack our company. I was will to pay him until he shipped the machine back without required packaging and refused to help a guy so intent on damaging out company with lies. There were only two cases ever heard, both by the processing company of the credit cards, we won BOTH. Believe as you wish, but I sleep like a baby and know I didn't do Todd wrong no matter what him and his "cronies" try to say. He now has a stolen machine... period.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom