Name
Joey
129100858858091119.jpg

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
The owner of your zero rez... seems to care and do a really good job. Went to 6 trucks in 14 months is awesome. From what you say.....I would trust this owner. But....... not all franchise owners are like yours. Most zero rez operations suck. You got lucky.

S

sam miller

Joeys on the Zerorez Forums Logged in as "I hate My ZeroRes Boss He really sucks" Guy!

And hears all the storys. Just sayin ! :roll:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Lol I know a few franchise owners. And they could care less about tools gadgets and how clean the carpet is. They just sell

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
That sounds like most business owners- if they are not that way they probably are working a job. There managers and technicians are the ones who may need to care about "gadgets" but most important thing is makng cheerleaders and getting more work.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Erskine Allin said:
Mike forgot to ask one question;

"are you willing to relocate to Weirdoville Ca for $18 bukz an hour ?"

BTW, you're doing good Kid

.L.T.A.

Hey, Larry.......or as our Ohio Gov'ner Kasich calls Californians......"a bunch of Wackadoodles".

Tom Mock

Geez, I didn't grilled that bad by Mikey P when I started working for Zerorez.
OBTW I think our boss did see Mikey Z's post. somewhat amus

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mike...I couldn't read through 3 pages of this so I'll just ask up front.

Wanna buy a cell phone?? shiteatinggrin

Mikey P

Administrator
Tom Mock said:
Geez, I didn't grilled that bad by Mikey P when I started working for Zerorez.

Hey Tom

I forgot you worked for the ZR in Iowa.

So did you turn Mike on to this place?

Did you encourage him to go to MF next week? (Tom attended with his wife 5 years ago)

Do you guys do five arounds or offer spiffs if they refer you to friends and family?

If you sell a large tile job that you have to come back for are you rewarded well?

Does your boss drop in on you guys at the job site from time to time?

Does he "shop" you periodically?

At what point does receiving a (large) tip become a side job?

Did your franchise use the Aerotech trucks?

Why did the boss get rid of them?

In the SF Bay Area ZR advertises on the largest radio station around and covers a HUGE area. Do you do the same?

Do you guys offer VLM/Encap methods?

What does your satisfaction guarantee really cover?

Are you allowed to clean for friends and family for free or a discount?

Do you get paid vacations or any sort of benefits?

Are you compensated enough to own a home, take vacations and save money each month?

How many square feet can you clean per hour doing it the Zerorez way in a furnished home?

What brand/model of upright vacuum are on your trucks?

Does your boss make you watch Rob Allen videos?

:mrgreen:

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Hi guys:

I sure don’t have time to read all of that, but this I can tell you. I had a business arrangement with Venturi who also used Electrolosized Water. In my understanding if this ever cam to court, and from what I learned in college Chemistry, a “chemical” is “a substance produced by or used in a chemical process”. In otherworlds unless we are using pure elements, IE: Hydrogen, Oxygen, etc we are using a chemical. Yes even "pure" water is a chemical. Maybe Jim Smith out resident Chemist would like to chime in here?

Sincerely,
Dale
www.flooringinspector.com

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
There's still time to get away from a life sucking job like Zeero Rez carpet cleaning and make some real money selling energy and cell phone plans.

Act now and you too can live a life of success, happiness and be the envy of all who know about you.

Sell once....and reap the benefits for years to come as you get paid month after month....Year after year for as long as they pay their bill.

AND you don't have to suck up urine and feces all day....You just get to talk to people and show THEM the business.

A dream come true.

I find there are 2 types of people.

Those that grasp onto a good thing when they see it....And those who let opportunity pass them by.

Which one are you??

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
yelp.com

3/17/2011

"There is a strong chemical smell that doesn't go away. It's been a week and the smell is still there. ZeroRez uses "Empowered Water" which is supposed to be green and non-toxic, but the smell is nauseating. Even my husband who is not as sensitive to odors as I am says he can't stand it. The carpet did not dry as quickly as advertised, it was still damp the next day. I really wanted to like this company, but we just can't get over the smell"

seriously, is there a part of their process that could leave such an order or is this just a quack customer?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
NobleCarpetCleaners said:
y
seriously, is there a part of their process that could leave such an order or is this just a quack customer?

we don't have many pertinent facts in the review to base much speculation on.
based on claims we only know;
Zerorez cleaned.
was damp 24 hours latter
they noticed an odor that was offensive to "them'

could be something in their carpet or fiber type
Could it be a wool/blend carpet??
We know plenty of those stink when damp...also slower dry times

were any advanced stain/spotting chems needed?
(some of those aren't pleasant smelling)
was a protectant applied?

or,

are they just weirdos ?

..L.T.A.

Mike@Zerorez

Yeah I can't really think of the problem with a "bad" odor. It's been stated already that we are aulthorized with customer consent to use heavier spot removers so maybe some smell from that? Can't really say. But in a typical cleaning and a proper rinse I would say quack customer. One problem we have had a few times with new employees is not doing a good rinse in the carpet and the smell from the pre spray remained. But even then it smells like orange juice so don't think that would qualify as a "bad" or chemically smell. Hard to say. But if u WANA base results on a review then let me print out a few pages of our survey we email to customers.

Mike@Zerorez

Dale said:
Hi guys:

I sure don’t have time to read all of that, but this I can tell you. I had a business arrangement with Venturi who also used Electrolosized Water. In my understanding if this ever cam to court, and from what I learned in college Chemistry, a “chemical” is “a substance produced by or used in a chemical process”. In otherworlds unless we are using pure elements, IE: Hydrogen, Oxygen, etc we are using a chemical. Yes even "pure" water is a chemical. Maybe Jim Smith out resident Chemist would like to chime in here?

Sincerely,
Dale
http://www.flooringinspector.com

If you had read you would see that a miss statement and common mis conception was already adressed. We do not use "harsh" or "toxic" chemicals. But yes scientifically water is a chemical. Come now people this is elementary level.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Gosh......I miss the good old times when crucifixion was the norm here :oops:

Now, we have to be sensitive...
Entertain positive feelings...

:evil:

:twisted:

In these confusing times of uncertainty, one has go to the beacon.
All we have to do is ask:
What would The Donald do? :p

Tom Mock

Mikey P said:
[quote="Tom Mock":91afwkpa]Geez, I didn't grilled that bad by Mikey P when I started working for Zerorez.

Hey Tom

I forgot you worked for the ZR in Iowa.

So did you turn Mike on to this place? He found it first.

Did you encourage him to go to MF next week? (Tom attended with his wife 5 years ago)I haven't had a chance to talk to him about it, lol.

Do you guys do five arounds or offer spiffs if they refer you to friends and family?Yeah we have door hangers. We get a kickback if someone calls with one.

If you sell a large tile job that you have to come back for are you rewarded well?If we quote it we will be assigned the job and make the comm.

Does your boss drop in on you guys at the job site from time to time?No, but I think he should.

Does he "shop" you periodically?sometimes

At what point does receiving a (large) tip become a side job?If it's booked, it's just a tip.

Did your franchise use the Aerotech trucks?Nope, never have.

Why did the boss get rid of them?too many maint issues

In the SF Bay Area ZR advertises on the largest radio station around and covers a HUGE area. Do you do the same?Yes, it's the franchises marketing tool.

Do you guys offer VLM/Encap methods?Not yet, but we will soon.

What does your satisfaction guarantee really cover?We will come back for any cust within 30 days of cleaning for any issue.

Are you allowed to clean for friends and family for free or a discount?Yes, just ask the boss first

Do you get paid vacations or any sort of benefits?Not yet, we are too young of a company

Are you compensated enough to own a home, take vacations and save money each month?Yes, it's good money without the business headaches

How many square feet can you clean per hour doing it the Zerorez way in a furnished home?I can average 675 sq ft in an hour and a half

What brand/model of upright vacuum are on your trucks?Lol, well we usually don't but I have my Sanitare just in case

Does your boss make you watch Rob Allen videos?Not yet, don't give him any ideas!

:mrgreen:[/quote:91afwkpa]

For the others out there our service area is about 65-70 miles from the shop. Waldo lives out of our area, but we have the rights to the whole state.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Do I remember correctly that Larry Cobb is supplying zerorez with their prespray? Some kinda powermax weakened version??
I keep thinking back when was this talked about....can't remember when it was...I know for a fact Larry was just saying how zerorez was a good competitor and some here unloaded on him saying of course he thinks they are good...because he sells them their prespray!

So Larry do you supply them or no? If yes what can you tell about their prespray? Is it similar to powermax?
This whole advertising bs "no chemical use" is just that bs!

I am sick of hearing it on radio around here: Bill Handle, Chip Franklin etc etc....Their scripts are talking about it like its some magicalwonder.

Mike@Zerorez

Zee said:
Do I remember correctly that Larry Cobb is supplying zerorez with their prespray? Some kinda powermax weakened version??
I keep thinking back when was this talked about....can't remember when it was...I know for a fact Larry was just saying how zerorez was a good competitor and some here unloaded on him saying of course he thinks they are good...because he sells them their prespray!

So Larry do you supply them or no? If yes what can you tell about their prespray? Is it similar to powermax?
This whole advertising bs "no chemical use" is just that bs!

I am sick of hearing it on radio around here: Bill Handle, Chip Franklin etc etc....Their scripts are talking about it like its some magicalwonder.

You still don't seem to b getting this though it's been said several times. We DO NOT advertise that we are strictly chemical free. The advertisements state that we do not use harsh or toxic chemicals that leave dirt attracting residues in the carpet in our cleaning water. ( yes water is a chemical) you are hearing that we don't use chemicals what so ever. That's not what is being said.

Iv tried to stay passive but I'm just going to come out and say it because it's most likely the underlying issue with most of the hard zerorez haters.

If they are Eating up the business In your area. Well don't worry, because if the business is growing they will b hiring eventually :mrgreen:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mike@Zerorez said:
Dale said:
Hi guys:

Sincerely,
Dale
http://www.flooringinspector.com

If you had read you would see that a miss statement and common mis conception was already adressed. We do not use "harsh" or "toxic" chemicals. But yes scientifically water is a chemical. Come now people this is elementary level.

No, REALLY you guys say there aren't any chems used, he never said "harsh" or "toxic".. It is elementary as far as marketing "We are the best and the rest will ruin you carpet". LOL
e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBGCJRH8AGwe]

Able 1

Name
Keith
NO CHEMS...
h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtblTR9eAU4h]

Mike@Zerorez

Ugh....

He starts off by saying that the industry uses soaps and chems designed for carpet cleaning we don't use these soaps and chems.... The ones designed for carpet cleaning. Those are not in the water. (water is a chemical we know stop bringing that into it)Your failing. Hard. None of these arguments even a video that u again didn't listen to correctly helped.

Not to mention it was a 1 min section of a show. He didn't have time to perfect and give a detailed explenAtion of the entire business.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom