Zerorez

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Mike@Zerorez said:
Zee said:
Do I remember correctly that Larry Cobb is supplying zerorez with their prespray? Some kinda powermax weakened version??
I keep thinking back when was this talked about....can't remember when it was...I know for a fact Larry was just saying how zerorez was a good competitor and some here unloaded on him saying of course he thinks they are good...because he sells them their prespray!

So Larry do you supply them or no? If yes what can you tell about their prespray? Is it similar to powermax?
This whole advertising bs "no chemical use" is just that bs!

I am sick of hearing it on radio around here: Bill Handle, Chip Franklin etc etc....Their scripts are talking about it like its some magicalwonder.

You still don't seem to b getting this though it's been said several times. We DO NOT advertise that we are strictly chemical free. The advertisements state that we do not use harsh or toxic chemicals that leave dirt attracting residues in the carpet in our cleaning water. ( yes water is a chemical) you are hearing that we don't use chemicals what so ever. That's not what is being said.

Iv tried to stay passive but I'm just going to come out and say it because it's most likely the underlying issue with most of the hard zerorez haters.

If they are Eating up the business In your area. Well don't worry, because if the business is growing they will b hiring eventually :mrgreen:

You have so much learning to do.... :roll: but hey it's ok. We were all rookies at one point and some of us even used inferior methods and believed some lies the were fed to us. (von schrader hacks, chemwho hacks, host crap hacks, heavens best etc etc etc...)

Perhaps at some point you will understand English and when your ads say "we do not use chemicals" "absolutely no chemicals" or whatever, you will understand and know that means no chemicals. Hey I guess 99.99999% of us and normal people (our customers) hear that zerorez claims no chemical is being used. BTW a lot of us do fresh water rinses (and high flow high at that) and we could drink the water that we use to clean with too...so big deal. shiteatinggrin

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mike@Zerorez said:
Ugh....

He starts off by saying that the industry uses soaps and chems designed for carpet cleaning we don't use these soaps and chems.... The ones designed for carpet cleaning. Those are not in the water. (water is a chemical we know stop bringing that into it)Your failing. Hard. None of these arguments even a video that u again didn't listen to correctly helped.

Not to mention it was a 1 min section of a show. He didn't have time to perfect and give a detailed explenAtion of the entire business.
That A is concerning... :shock:

AH AH AH.. He says "NO SOAP NO CHEMS"

Do you ever get PH "burn" with your water? :lol: Cole told me to ask. !gotcha! JK

S

sam miller

We get it we get it better than You! Its not rocket science its semantics!

The We clean better and our electrolyzed water is the best cleaning agent is BS its opinion!

Just like You said in Your original post Were the best cause everyone tells me so! After 1 year experience??? really?

And You worked for who else to gain the expertise? Dont get me wrong You probably do a fantastic job!

I had a competitor using the same shpeel zero residue chemical free! no attracting soil. Charged 3 times what I get, did One of my repeats who
is hard on carpet! And I quote " for the money it resoiled just as fast'.

Yes some chemicals can leave a caustic residue! But most like liquid 90 dry slurry are designed to dry to a crystaline and vacuum off!

Leaving minimal residue. the do it your self market and the smart and final chemical shopper are notorius for loading a carpet with residue.

Some chemical companies offer training for the products thet sell and how to classes take CTI for example they are a cutting edge company with many great products that has made more heros out of carpet cleaners then goats.

Mikey here use's soap free from masterblend probably cleans better and leaves as little behind as what You guys use.

Here it is in a nutshell I love chain carpet cleaners. Because inevetably they have one skilled tech and 3 to 4 roll over guys "nick the new guy".

Ya see the guy with 3 to 5 years experience usually can make customers happy all the time! its the 19 to 20 year old kid who has to get home to his xbox for a all night COD fest and doesnt take the right amount of time to do it right that keeps these companies from retaining customers.

This is what I hear 4 to 5 jobs a day 6 days a week for the last 15 plus years, they, the competition "seemed like they were in a rush."

So take some advice do a great job, dont be in a rush, and dont sweat what other people think Your way to young to worry!

And Ps dont drink to much Koolaide its only a job sucking rugs not saving the world.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
So do they pre treat the carpet with the special water since they don't use our harmful soap that is designed to clean carpets.

Throw away all of those cleaning products and buy magic water from ronco

Mike@Zerorez

LOL im done.

Im not going to continue wasting my time trying to over and over and over again to explain that we dont use harmfull chems in the water but we have spot removers that are. If the greater idiots want to continue on their rampage of "zerorez is a scam"!!! then by all means please do so.

i dont have other carpet cleaners experience no but i in my one year i have walked into several houses where 3 WEEKS prior there had been a "Pro" out there (not always the same company either) and it looked like shit. i had to get his crap AND the customers dirt out of the carpet....... and i did. so don't sit here and tell me we do just as good. im sure some of u do very good but not all of you. and probably not all of u that are even posting on this section.

Oh and btw your, u only been here one year whine is useless. there are 2 guys here that have done carpet for 25+ years and they are on that list of people i have cleaned up after. you want facts. Zerorez DOES clean better. Why do u think IICRC gave us a Platinum rating??? you don't buy that shit!!! did anyone else here get a Platinum rating?????? no?? didn't think so.

no we don't get chemical burn from our water. as a matter of fact i wipe down with it after a nasty job.

and i think i saw a "soaps and chems damage carpet LOL" comment. what are you lol ing ?? it does... backing is either jute cotton or a blend of both leaving these chems and soaps in the carpet (like u do) will eat at and distroy these fibers. the nylon tops are fine but your now losing the strength in carpet because your backing is gone ... nice job.

Iv stated my thoughts and Knowledge. Ill continue cleaning carpet and cleaning up after people who think they are too.

Mikey's board like iv stated b4 has alot of helpfull advice and ill continue to seek and use that but argueing that zerorez is a scam, false advertises or doesnt work is all getting old and i dont give a flying fornication.

Name
I'm Rick James
I can see you are pretty loyal and proud of ZeroRez with all they offer. You probably wont fully accept and understand what everyone is saying until you leave ZeroRez.

You should stick around and look at opening up your own business in a few years.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
You tell em Mike- everyone's a critic! It is great to see someone proud of what they do and who they work for. Carpet cleaning is not difficult just hard work and perseverance, glad you seem to have it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
As long as he's doing a good job...Who cares?

Some of these guys on here would tear into MOther Theresa....So don't take it personal.

Ask me how I know this. !gotcha!

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
Mike@Zerorez said:
LOL im done.

Im not going to continue wasting my time trying to over and over and over again to explain that we dont use harmfull chems in the water but we have spot removers that are. If the greater idiots want to continue on their rampage of "zerorez is a scam"!!! then by all means please do so.

i dont have other carpet cleaners experience no but i in my one year i have walked into several houses where 3 WEEKS prior there had been a "Pro" out there (not always the same company either) and it looked like shit. i had to get his crap AND the customers dirt out of the carpet....... and i did. so don't sit here and tell me we do just as good. im sure some of u do very good but not all of you. and probably not all of u that are even posting on this section.

Oh and btw your, u only been here one year whine is useless. there are 2 guys here that have done carpet for 25+ years and they are on that list of people i have cleaned up after. you want facts. Zerorez DOES clean better. Why do u think IICRC gave us a Platinum rating??? you don't buy that shit!!! did anyone else here get a Platinum rating?????? no?? didn't think so.

no we don't get chemical burn from our water. as a matter of fact i wipe down with it after a nasty job.

and i think i saw a "soaps and chems damage carpet LOL" comment. what are you lol ing ?? it does... backing is either jute cotton or a blend of both leaving these chems and soaps in the carpet (like u do) will eat at and distroy these fibers. the nylon tops are fine but your now losing the strength in carpet because your backing is gone ... nice job.

Iv stated my thoughts and Knowledge. Ill continue cleaning carpet and cleaning up after people who think they are too.

Mikey's board like iv stated b4 has alot of helpfull advice and ill continue to seek and use that but argueing that zerorez is a scam, false advertises or doesnt work is all getting old and i dont give a flying fornication.
you guys got a platinum rating by the IICRC? now i'm convinced you guys are the undisputed best and the greatest cc'ers of alltime!! :mrgreen:

Name
I'm Rick James
SS is a good company.. their problem is they have to high of a turn over rate and try to do to many jobs per day per van.

They have a in house certification very similar to the IICRC, high PH cleaner with a very powerful TM. All that goes out the window with loser, drug addicted techs.

I worked at SS for a couple of years and you all would be shocked at the things that went on..

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
"Why do u think IICRC gave us a Platinum rating??? you don't buy that shit!!! did anyone else here get a Platinum rating?????? no?? didn't think so. "

I do not think the IICRC gave Zerorez anything but I think the company that gave RUG doctor a platinum rating is the one you are talking about. Dont hang your hat on that one.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: Zerorez

bdwa said:
SS is a good company.. their problem is they have to high of a turn over rate and try to do to many jobs per day per van.

They have a in house certification very similar to the IICRC, high PH cleaner with a very powerful TM. All that goes out the window with loser, drug addicted techs.

I worked at SS for a couple of years and you all would be shocked at the things that went on..
You worked for a SS location- there are good and bad in every business type, franchise or private owned. Your exp is sad if true, but does not reflect anything more than poss something about that operation.

Name
I'm Rick James
Ken Snow said:
bdwa said:

You worked for a SS location- there are good and bad in every business type, franchise or private owned. Your exp is sad if true, but does not reflect anything more than poss something about that operation.

I worked for the corporate office and yeah management knew about most of what was going on. They even hired a guy right out of prison for theft. In the 2 years or so, I had about 4-5 different managers. Believe it or not the local Coit was even worst.

You ever wonder whats going on with all your crews ken?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Zee said:
Do I remember correctly that Larry Cobb is supplying zerorez with their prespray? Some kinda powermax weakened version??
I keep thinking back when was this talked about....can't remember when it was...I know for a fact Larry was just saying how zerorez was a good competitor and some here unloaded on him saying of course he thinks they are good...because he sells them their prespray!

So Larry do you supply them or no? If yes what can you tell about their prespray? Is it similar to powermax?
. . .
ZeroRez had us formulate a detergent-free prespray product several years ago,
for their initial testing at IICRC.

It achieved one of the highest cleaning ratings of any system tested up to that time.

The high rating was due to the large high-heat TM, and our formulation.

The "electrolysed water" that they rinse with, has several advantages,
and is used in several USDA plants to eliminate micro-organisms.

Every cleaner including ZeroRez, has the ability to offer great service.

Is is the attitude of the technician,
and philosophy of any company that makes the difference.

Everybody has room for improvement.

Larry

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
Before the local ZEROREZ in Tampa went out of business they claimed chemical free carpet cleaning.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=ps ... 24&bih=567

Their website is down but you can read the google description. The Tampa outfit was missleading their clients all the way, I have a couple new customers who use to use ZEROREZ before they went out of business, now they use me. These new customers liked using zero because they thought they were getting chemical free carpet cleaning. Why did they think that?
Because the Tampa outfit had it all over their website.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
bdwa said:
Ken Snow said:
bdwa said:

I worked for the corporate office and yeah management knew about most of what was going on. They even hired a guy right out of prison for theft. In the 2 years or so, I had about 4-5 different managers. Believe it or not the local Coit was even worst.

You ever wonder whats going on with all your crews ken?
What Ken may do in private, he will never do or admit to, in public.
He is, what he is, which is the representative of a large company. And as such, he does not only speak for himself.
As he should, he is always aware that this is a public forum and that he represents his company.
Does not make him neither right nor wrong, you just need to remember who he represents in regard to what he writes here.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Larry Cobb said:
Zee said:
. . .
ZeroRez had us formulate a detergent-free prespray product several years ago,
for their initial testing at IICRC.

It achieved one of the highest cleaning ratings of any system tested up to that time.

The high rating was due to the large high-heat TM, and our formulation.

The "electrolysed water" that they rinse with, has several advantages,
and is used in several USDA plants to eliminate micro-organisms.

Every cleaner including ZeroRez, has the ability to offer great service.

Is is the attitude of the technician,
and philosophy of any company that makes the difference.

Everybody has room for improvement.

Larry

For heaven's sake!
Larry is a supplier and he does a fine job. His job is not to judge any of his clients.

As for ZeroRez, I think that most of us know quite well that they have chosen words very carefully, to create a certain impression in the public.
Whether their superb legal team, due to careful verbal gymnastics combined with their cynical marketing prowess have actually avoided any legal violations or not, who cares.

We know who they are.
We know their tactics.
We know exactly what they are trying to do.
We have dealt with the likes of them many times in the past.
Once they're gone, there will be new ones, just like them.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I understand what you are saying ofer amd for sure I check my comments many times becauae this is an open online forum. I don't think I have ever hid anything from anyone though and have nothing to hide for fear of consumers finding something out. I think my track record of offering up answers to most every question here validates that.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Criminal background checks as well as drug free workplace is a start but we always have to be diligent in keeping ourselves on our toes when having dozens of employees going into homes- often with no one home.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Ken... Hire me as the general manager. That way u have more time to be on mb. Ok

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Chris A

Name
Chris
Why? He's got Brian Hanna and Dave Bittinger, those guys are two of the best of the best. I find it funny how many owner ops bust Kennys balls when 75% of them would sacrifice a nut to gross as much as his bottom crew does...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

you're doing fine, Junior
a little long winded ......but you don't come off as big bullchitter

you're missing something though, and the reason for many's issues.

It's the "marketing" dude...
yes I know we can parse enough words to make it all "technically" correct , but clearly it's designed to "imply" much more .

You can see that, right?

no one is suggesting Zerorez doesn't have and supply the tools to do a great job.
and my spidy senses tell me you take pride in your work and give the custy a quality cleaning .
So I'm not sure you deserve to have your head torn off til we determine one of two things

A.) you're simply a young man trying to do his best for the custy and your company ... that has been trained to believe something .

or

B.) you see nothing wrong with their word game marketing?

if "A" , you're cool with most here and you simply lack knowledge and experience of the rest of the world .
Stick around, you'll learn

If "B", you might have a rough way to go .
Cause most of us here have a very dim view of "deceptive" marketing practices ,

In case you missed any of my points, I'll leave you with Ofer's comment to review

and if it still doesn't sink in, We're going to call you Brian Jr
We still like Brian, cause he was born with a birth defect ...he was born into, baptized and raised in a Chem-Lie franchise .
It forever short circuited his capacity to discern black from white .
It's an ever shifting gray area calculated and rationalized to put his conscience at ease with whatever sheeit he's spinning

..L.T.A.

Ofer Kolton said:
As for ZeroRez, I think that most of us know quite well that they have chosen words very carefully, to create a certain impression in the public.
Whether their superb legal team, due to careful verbal gymnastics combined with their cynical marketing prowess have actually avoided any legal violations or not, who cares.

We know who they are.
We know their tactics.
We know exactly what they are trying to do.
We have dealt with the likes of them many times in the past.
Once they're gone, there will be new ones, just like them.[/b]

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Ken Snow said:
I understand what you are saying ofer amd for sure I check my comments many times becauae this is an open online forum. I don't think I have ever hid anything from anyone though and have nothing to hide for fear of consumers finding something out. I think my track record of offering up answers to most every question here validates that.

Ken,
How on earth, my friend, have you drawn your conclusions from what I've said? And if that is what can be interprered from my comment, my apologies. That was not my intention.
I don't and never did think, or said or will say that you hide anything.
Quite the contrary. Every experience that I've ever had with you, you were straight forward and generous with information. So let's be clear about that.

What I did say, is that you are the public face (or one of them) of a large company. And as such, certain comments you make should be viewed in that light.

I think you would agree.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Chris Adkins said:
I find it funny how many owner ops bust Kennys balls when 75% of them would sacrifice a nut to gross as much as his bottom crew does...

A nut?
Evidently, you've given it all due consideration yourself Chris.
As your carefully worded statement so clearly clarifies. So, which of your nuts is the chosen one?

Most evidently, you're still looking forward to having more kids, eh?

P.S. Now Chris, before your negotiations with Ken, as to the gory details, go any further, a word of advise: It is not how much you bring in, it's how much you get to keep :p

And don't forget your buddy here, if indeed I managed to help you stay "intact." :shock:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Not sure I did understand then Ofer.

As for Chris, I think he would choose to keep both his nuts intact. He has a great business in Kent and Steph would not like one of them missing. He is also right, Brian and Dave (Bidinger) run our On location Cleaning Division like a well oiled machine.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Ofer Kolton said:
[quote="Chris Adkins":2an8390y]I find it funny how many owner ops bust Kennys balls when 75% of them would sacrifice a nut to gross as much as his bottom crew does...

A nut?
As your carefully worded statement so clearly clarifies. So, which of your nuts is the chosen one?

P.S. Now Chris, before your negotiations with Ken, as to the gory details, go any further, a word of advise: It is not how much you bring in, it's how much you get to keep :p

And don't forget your buddy here, if indeed I managed to help you stay "intact." :shock:[/quote:2an8390y]

Lol, I was not including myself in that 75%, I'm very comfortable with my business as it is and will be. I have no kids but I would like to keep my options open. However, add back the crew's commissions and changing my observation a bit, the NET of Ken's bottom grossing crew would still make most O/O's jealous.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Chris Adkins said:
[quote="Ofer Kolton":1fyws4r5][quote="Chris Adkins":1fyws4r5]I find it funny how many owner ops bust Kennys balls when 75% of them would sacrifice a nut to gross as much as his bottom crew does...

A nut?

And don't forget your buddy here, if indeed I managed to help you stay "intact." :shock:[/quote:1fyws4r5]

Lol, I was not including myself in that 75%, I'm very comfortable with my business as it is and will be. I have no kids but I would like to keep my options open. However, add back the crew's commissions and changing my observation a bit, the NET of Ken's bottom grossing crew would still make most O/O's jealous.[/quote:1fyws4r5]

The total of all of Ken's units divided by total active units, take away their cost for the units, chemicals, other costs, maintenance, fuel, need for constant advertisement, support staff and management in all levels, and how many hours they have to actually work to get that gross- will give us a much better picture.

The gross is nice Chris, but partially fluff.

I am glad you re-considered staying "intact."
That. my friend, had been a true to form, whole hearted owner operator decision. You may need them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom