DSC01049.jpg

DSC01048.jpg

DSC01044.jpg

DSC01041.jpg

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Thats funny :lol: It's a cardboard cover for the threads on the adjustment knob.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
That's my next wand. I'm saving my $ for it.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
joeynbgky said:
Is that your shop? Its really nice, looks like you have everything you could ever need.

No, it's a customer of mine who has become a very good friend, a very gracious man. He has helped me through this whole process.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
floorguy said:
I meant the white SS lip protectors

DSC01047.jpg

Oh, I thought you could see this on the other picture. As far as the teflon glides are concerned, my back hole glide (the one in question by HR) is square shapped on the bottom and is not reversible at this time. The bridges on the slot glide are recessed far enough into the glide that you won't wear the glide out enough so you will not leave bridge marks.

A

amazingcleansc

is that 2.5 hose i see?

great looking tool. def. cant teach the coach the chinese to do that one over the phone!

you know what would be sweet? if you used clear hose in it, RX-20 style.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Looks very impressive.

Where would you rate it performance wise, against the rotary type extractors such as the RX20, DriMaster, SpinMaster, Rotovac 360i, etc;

Will you be demo'ing it at Connections ??

Tell me before I spend my money. :roll:

Thanks,

shiteatinggrin

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
amazingcleansc said:
is that 2.5 hose i see?

great looking tool. def. cant teach the coach the chinese to do that one over the phone!

you know what would be sweet? if you used clear hose in it, RX-20 style.

It's 2" hose. We have tried the clear hose, but it has very turbulent air flow, due to the hose not having a smooth bore on the inside. We use Amflex hose.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Shorty Down Under said:
Looks very impressive.

Where would you rate it performance wise, against the rotary type extractors such as the RX20, DriMaster, SpinMaster, Rotovac 360i, etc;

Will you be demo'ing it at Connections ??

Tell me before I spend my money. :roll:

Thanks,

shiteatinggrin

For commercial carpet cleaning, I would rate a rotary extractor at a 7 & the Zipper at a 10. It's faster & dries better. For residential cleaning on very trashed carpet, a rotary extractor does a good job if you want to take the extra time. On average soiled carpets that you would normally wand, the Zipper is faster & dries quicker with less fatigue on your body.

We will be at Connections this year, make sure you bring a big golf bag to take one home with you. shiteatinggrin

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I want one... im so torn between this and the 360i........ so the zipper is looking great though..... can i use this jr on my greasy restaurants?

So why does the 360i plug into electric current? what makes that part better? seems like it would be a pain..... i need a 360 and a zipper jr i guess right?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
joeynbgky said:
I want one... im so torn between this and the 360i........ so the zipper is looking great though..... can i use this jr on my greasy restaurants?

So why does the 360i plug into electric current? what makes that part better? seems like it would be a pain..... i need a 360 and a zipper jr i guess right?

That is how the motor for the head works.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
the problem i have at one restaurant. is the table leg under the booth it doesnt move my swivel wand works good on this..

I really wanna buy something like this,,, I think i will buy one!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
joeynbgky said:
so i could use this instead of my wand, and it will work better on trashed residential and apartments?

I'd also like to know.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
joeynbgky said:
so i could use this instead of my wand, and it will work better on trashed residential and apartments?

Nylon with good dwell time and aggitation you will get the same results as a glidded titanium wand with half the effort. If you dry stroke, you will get the carpet about 30% dryer. Those weights are there for a reason, weight on the head cleans. As you know, when you run into dirty carpets, you're always using you lead hand for weight. This is the reason carpet cleaning is so hard on your back, the twisting motion. For an apartment polyester carpet, the best line of defense, is to have a second unglidded wand or rip the glide off and dig baby, dig.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I never agitate the carpet...... reason is because it always comes up, most of the time.. so if i used this zipper would I have to agitate more with the zipper? Or if i dont agitate now, I dont need to agitate with the zipper? The zipper will clean better than my glided wand without agitation right?

If this is confusing, sorry I'm confused lol But I think i'll buy one in the next couple of weeks.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Erik said:
joeynbgky said:

Nylon with good dwell time and aggitation you will get the same results as a glidded titanium wand with half the effort. If you dry stroke, you will get the carpet about 30% dryer. Those weights are there for a reason, weight on the head cleans. As you know, when you run into dirty carpets, you're always using you lead hand for weight. This is the reason carpet cleaning is so hard on your back, the twisting motion. For an apartment polyester carpet, the best line of defense, is to have a second unglidded wand or rip the glide off and dig baby, dig.

Don't forget that the Zipper has a more even jet pattern than the Ti wand. Just another advantage besides being able to clean in both directions and with a flexible arm.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom