Zipper Jr.- Almost there!!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Would be nice if you guys that are trying it out would post videos like T did so we can all see it first hand.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I will post videos, but I have not gotten it yet. I am going to do some nasty china man restaurants.. Terje's restaurant was not that dirty..

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Hey Steve, I have a couple of key com. accounts I need to try it on, let me check the dates to see if we will be finished with it, I'll get back to you.

So you are going to sit on it for 2 weeks and not use it?

Ernie G

No Steve, we are using it, but their are two accounts we wanted to especially try it on, kinda like the date you wanted it for. Did you hear me say I was gonna sit on it for two weeks, I don't think I said that. By the way, I checked on those dates and we will be finished with the machine in time for the tenth, so don,t get your pantys in a bunch, I'll be touch.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Where is the Zipper now?

Any videos of guys that have used them other than T?

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Steve Frazier has the Zipper Jr. He should be sending it to Ron Lippold next. I haven't seen any recent videos, but one of my customers sent me this picture. I like the temp. guage he put on it.

IMG00003-20100918-0930.jpg

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I have it, waiting for the one of the weights to get to me so I can mail it to Ron

I didn't take any pictures but over all it is a quality machine, pleased with it

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Steve,

Thanks for trying out the Zipper Jr. Mike lost the weight and I haven't had a chance to get one out to you. When your ready send it to Ron and I will get the weight to him. If you need his address, you can PM me or set it up with him. Thanks for posting a review.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom