Zipper Jr.- Almost there!!

Mikey P

Administrator
Joe Bristor said:
FACT: Erik's worried more about jets and jet placement than anybody I know.

This is one 'new' machine that even I wouldn't call new.

Screw the banner right now.
Erik's a bdcc like the rest of us.
Give him the best chance to get it going.
Think long-term.
What he needs right now more than anything is testimonials.

Marketing suggesting: Donate one to MB Erik. Mikey don't want it but there's plenty others who do. Take a vote who gets to try it first. Erik ships it to the first guy with agreement he pays to ship it along to the next guy, etc. This way a lot of guys here get to try it on the cheap and Erik will get his tesimonials. If they like it, then Erik will ship em a fresh one right off the line. Meanwhile the first one keeps floating around to the next guy who wants to try it.
Once he's sold a couple from here then I bet he'd start running MB ads.

In fact, I like this idea so much, I'll do it with any of my wands with high shear kits.
Maybe GGs will donate a glide?

It worked so well doing it this way with the PMF Ti that Jim Martin kicked it backed to me on the short bus. thathurts
Now, I gots 4 of them sitting here I'll probly never sell. But at least nobody got hurt. :)

Proof's in the pudding people. Til then, new is new is new.

sounds like a plan, i go first,

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Brian R said:
Can I use it with a portable?
What's the lowest PSI recommended?
What's the flow like?

I'd also like to know. :?:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Mikey P said:
[quote="Joe Bristor":u5589cuo]FACT: Erik's worried more about jets and jet placement than anybody I know.

Think long-term.

Marketing suggesting: Donate one to MB Erik. Mikey don't want it but there's plenty others who do. Take a vote who gets to try it first. Erik ships it to the first guy with agreement he pays to ship it along to the next guy, etc. This way a lot of guys here get to try it on the cheap and Erik will get his tesimonials. If they like it, then Erik will ship em a fresh one right off the line. Meanwhile the first one keeps floating around to the next guy who wants to try it.

In fact, I like this idea so much, I'll do it with any of my wands with high shear kits.

It worked so well doing it this way with the PMF Ti that Jim Martin kicked it backed to me on the short bus. thathurts
Now, I gots 4 of them sitting here I'll probly never sell. But at least nobody got hurt. :)

sounds like a plan, i go first,[/quote:u5589cuo]

bring it to connections...

i go 2nd 8)

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
tmdry said:
Brian R said:
Can I use it with a portable?
What's the lowest PSI recommended?
What's the flow like?

I'd also like to know. :?:

The only portable I have ran it off is the M5. This was a Connections. I think it ran fine for the short time that we used it. I would say 250 psi and 2- 3 stage vacs, it would perform well.

Name
Ron lippold
eric if i could try it I would like to try 24 flow... Have you guys tried it with that much water? I could be number 3

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
5,7.5,10,15,20 Idon't know if they make a 9505, for a 25 flow. :shock:

Name
Ron lippold
they have those jets send it over for some real world testing eric. I run 24 all day with 45 min dry times I would love to see how that baby does.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Ron, I have another guy i'm sending a prototype to for a week, or so. would you like me to have him send it to you after? If so PM me your address.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Ron Lippold said:
they have those jets send it over for some real world testing eric. I run 24 all day with 45 min dry times I would love to see how that baby does.

Are you running 6 11004?

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Joe Bristor said:
Erik, Tell em whast Rex said.

Rex said:

Hey guys this wand is great NO BULLSH** about it. Erik really did his homework on
this wand. We use it on 98% of our jobs.
Rex Farr
F AND C CLEANING SYSTEMS

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Mikey P said:
[quote="Joe Bristor":3nxhb7pe]FACT: Erik's worried more about jets and jet placement than anybody I know.

Think long-term.

sounds like a plan, i go first,[/quote:3nxhb7pe]

I guess the Zipper Jr. does not work for Mikey's company. So, here's what we are going to do. I would like to send the unit to 6 board members starting with Ron Lippold. The idea behind this is to get some feedback to share with all of the other board members. I will pay for the shipping to Ron, Ron can pay to the next guy, and so forth. Each member can keep the unit for two weeks and then pass it along to the next. I would like Jim Martin to have it second to see if it will help him keep some of his commercial work. (Although, I have to confirm this with him) After the sixth person, I want the unit sent back to Mike and he can keep it or auction it off.

If anyone else is interested in trying the Zipper Jr. and giving everyone feedback after using it for 2 weeks, please PM me. Thanks.

Name
Nate W.
Erik said:
Mikey P said:
[quote="Joe Bristor":1olwie8v]FACT: Erik's worried more about jets and jet placement than anybody I know.

Think long-term.

sounds like a plan, i go first,

I guess the Zipper Jr. does not work for Mikey's company. So, here's what we are going to do. I would like to send the unit to 6 board members starting with Ron Lippold. The idea behind this is to get some feedback to share with all of the other board members. I will pay for the shipping to Ron, Ron can pay to the next guy, and so forth. Each member can keep the unit for two weeks and then pass it along to the next. I would like Jim Martin to have it second to see if it will help him keep some of his commercial work. (Although, I have to confirm this with him) After the sixth person, I want the unit sent back to Mike and he can keep it or auction it off.

If anyone else is interested in trying the Zipper Jr. and giving everyone feedback after using it for 2 weeks, please PM me. Thanks.[/quote:1olwie8v]

Alright who's going to pay for the shipping to me?????? :twisted: No layaway program? I want one!!!!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I would maybe like to...(well i want to but)

I know i dont do as much works as some others on here......sooooo if you find 4 others, then ill pass...or like i said i can pick up a demo from connections, and ship it off from there

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
add me to the list I would like to try it. No problem shipping it after 2 weeks. what would the final price be for the Jr.?

gene

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Ron Lippold said:
eric if i could try it I would like to try 24 flow... Have you guys tried it with that much water? I could be number 3

The unit got shipped out today to Mr. Brevik. He will have the unit for 2-3 weeks and will send it to Ron Lippoid. I thought this would be the best without shipping it back and forth across the country. Gene and Joey you are on the list. To avoid high shipping cost for everyone, I would like to send it from West to East.

Let's all give Mike a big hand for giving it a try and being a good sport. !gotcha!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Not everything is for everybody! We all know that! I love my bentley some don't. But if I get one I am having him put my logo in the front where it says zipper jr. In blue it will be hot!

N

nwhmbiz

Had my new zipper for a month, not great for small areas but in open areas its a dream! Like anything you have to use it in many situations to get a feel for it.
Most definitely easier on the back.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
steve frasier said:
Erik must be on vacation.

must be, I offered to go get it or meet T half way but never heard back

would have liked to try it

Steve, sorry I did get your PM, I sent back a reply. Mabe it didn't go thru. Ernie from Ernie's carpet care picked it up Fri.
You can get it from him in two weeks, and then it has to go to Ron Lippold.

Very busy yes, vacation I wish.

Ernie G

Hey Steve, If your looking for the Zipper Jr., I picked it up from T on Fri. after talking to Erik a couple of weeks ago, give Erik a call and tell him you want to pick it up from me in a couple of weeks. Then send me a message and we'll figuire out how to meet-up.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Erik, You can send it to me last, I think I am about as far east as this board goes. shiteatinggrin

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
would like to get it by/on Sept. 10th if possible

I will only need to use it for a few days to figure out if I want it or not

Thanks.

Ernie G

Hey Steve, I have a couple of key com. accounts I need to try it on, let me check the dates to see if we will be finished with it, I'll get back to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom