#20... SS370 build

John Olson

Name
John Olson
And before anyone else asks the blobs you see on the floor are glue. The Dodge had a composite floor glued to it with gaps that would have let water down under and get trapped. When we pulled it those globs where everywhere and an extreme pain in the ass to remove. Being that poly sticks to poly the customer said just spray over it. My spray shop manager hated these pictures and didn't really want to show them but the racks are bad ass :)

Reactions: Desk Jockey

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Actually yes I do

0caed9c0df4ad26df9f835037cac12cf.jpg

susclean

Name
alejandro c
noise reduction (not right in front of you)
Dont go home smelling like exhaust
No fumes from exhaust in the van.

ding ding ding - reason number two is why i'm getting the thru the floor added. I just picked up my 370 yesterday she's sweet! the distributor is ordering the exhaust and will install it when i take it back for the 50 hr service

Mikey - two other very minor mods i am having added as well -

1) I had them make up a little section of hose with a male quick connect fitting on each end so that i could make a loop from the pump output to water box input on the front of the machine - this way if i winterize using antifreeze, i fill up the water box, run the pump until i see antifreeze coming out, then hook up the stubby hose so that the pump can cycle antifreeze thru the system for 30 seconds or so - should make sure that it circulates/mixes thru the entire loop
2) on the water pressure gauge, it is a dead end. Really no great way for the water to mix with the antifreeze. At the 50 hr service, they are putting a brass T fitting on the back of the gauge, and giving me a return line with a shut off so that as i cycle antifreeze thru, i can open the shut off and run a little out the end, making sure that the line to the pressure gauge and gauge itself has antifreeze in it.

just sharing in case those sound like good ideas for yer machine (assuming you have cold weather to worry about)

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
no, but i wish i would have. thats why i know so much about them. i believe they are just clamped on.
Also why i was ecstatic about the pro1200se having the threw the floor kit.

Mikey P

Administrator
ding ding ding - reason number two is why i'm getting the thru the floor added. I just picked up my 370 yesterday she's sweet! the distributor is ordering the exhaust and will install it when i take it back for the 50 hr service

Mikey - two other very minor mods i am having added as well -

1) I had them make up a little section of hose with a male quick connect fitting on each end so that i could make a loop from the pump output to water box input on the front of the machine - this way if i winterize using antifreeze, i fill up the water box, run the pump until i see antifreeze coming out, then hook up the stubby hose so that the pump can cycle antifreeze thru the system for 30 seconds or so - should make sure that it circulates/mixes thru the entire loop
2) on the water pressure gauge, it is a dead end. Really no great way for the water to mix with the antifreeze. At the 50 hr service, they are putting a brass T fitting on the back of the gauge, and giving me a return line with a shut off so that as i cycle antifreeze thru, i can open the shut off and run a little out the end, making sure that the line to the pressure gauge and gauge itself has antifreeze in it.

just sharing in case those sound like good ideas for yer machine (assuming you have cold weather to worry about)

Ray???

Ron B

Supportive Member
Name
Ron
Did you put one on your Rage? How much does the kit cost? Do they have to be welded on?
SS PM Van 370.jpg

The through floor exhaust kit is part # 68-067. It doesn't require any welding. Remove the 2 bolts that hold the stock exhaust in place and replace it with the one in the picture. The kit comes with a 12-14" piece of orange flexhaust hose (cut to fit) and a 3" bracket that attaches to the floor. Pretty simple install with a 3" hole saw.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
mikey, did you go with the small round waste tank or the big tank?
Apo system?

Name
BradFenstermaker
Mike sea if you can bolt plywood to rear door for live waterhose reel.
I love mine with custom 100ft hose on $25 harbour freight reel.
2yrs + old and changed out one swivel

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Those of you that have experience seeing these up close: does the 370 compare to the El Diablo in performance? (other than water temp... Since the El D can be fuel fired)

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
the shelf straight back looks awesome.
who, where, how to get one, how much?

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
How is that hose reel going to make your oil changes? I almost wish I would have nixed the submountt on mine and put my hose reel there. But I like the reel out the back too.

Reactions: susclean

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom