A chem-dry guy speaks

G

perhaps he meant to say cord of HER OP machine.

He may have been talkin' to YOU!

Dolly

Now how could he be talkin to me Chris.

His poem talks about a person who is in Chem-dry.

I guess you hate me that much you'd stick up for a smuck.

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Welcome Robert,

You appear bright and professional. It's sounds like you know how to operate a business. Look forward to your insights into the industry.

Ivan

G

If anything was in your name, you'd still own it.

Am I sticking up for a "smuck"?

Paladin appears to be innocent to me.

You are the one throwing stones at the man. You are the one with a chip on your shoulder.

In case you didn't notice, this is MIkey's house. Mike said that Paladin is welcome, so I'd leave it at that.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
I guess if Gargan's allowed here, others are too.

I'm I missing something is this statement?

"Liars, cheats, hucksters and sociopaths will be eliminated from the flock".

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
B&BGaryC said:
Dolly said:
Now how could he be talkin to me Chris.

His poem talks about a person who is in Chem-dry.

I guess you hate me that much you'd stick up for a smuck.

You can Kiss my shmuck woman!

I was just having a little fun at Chem Dry's expense. The big evil corporation Chem Dry. I have Mikey's opinion about Chem-Dry dudes. But, when you buy a chem dry franchise, you buy a lie, and you have to convince other people that your lie is true, or you have to do something to change it. Simple as that.

Grow a sense of humor.

Or grow a dick so that we can get in the ring and settle this, but don't call me a schmuck for making a joke.

Ummmm, Gary she was not calling you a scmuck. She was calling the Chem dry dude a schmuck.

OK Carry on :lol:

G

Yeah, but doesn't "steam cleaning" cause mold?

And don't those big steam machines just push the dirt underneath the carpet?

Yeah right. You can get just as good a clean with HOST as you can with a VORTEX, so long as you've got the right person behind the machine.

Well, assuming you don't have a numbskull cleaning the carpet, some methods ARE better than others.

Phil

P.S. And, yes, one kiss is as good as the other. Whether from a 70 year old nun, or Miss America. Just depends on how hard they pucker! Just get ready to do some really crafty lying if you decide on going for the nun!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
philgainey said:
Yeah, but doesn't "steam cleaning" cause mold?

And don't those big steam machines just push the dirt underneath the carpet?

Our local trusted vacuum shop scares the living crap out of every customer that they have about mold. They are trying to sell HOST powder to everybody. I finally confronted them about it, and the insisted that they were only stating whenever ANY moisture comes in contact with the carpeting it is LIKELY to cause mold. They claim that they recommend regular steam cleaning to their customers, and they only recommend companies with fast dry times, so they will add my name to the list.

I have gotten one referral from this company, and they sent me a completely bat-friggen crazy old lady. It took me an hour to get out of her house, and the job was only $90.00. BUT THAT WAS JUST HOW LONG IT TOOK TO DO THE ESTIMATE! I clean for her on the twelfth.

G

Since going tm, I'm starting to get the myths and fears people have of hwe.

Old wive's tales, chemdry lies, and horror stories about 100 psi porty pricks soaking carpets.

I try to explain about tms, ad I tell them I get 2 hour dry times. They are really surprised.

As for the CD lies, it has become cliche to blame Harris, but it is the franchise owners who promulgate the lies to the public. So they are either 1) Liars (if they are smart enough to know the truth, but know it's all about marketing, lie or no lie), or 2) Stupid (actually believe the lies).

Amen

G

Since going tm, I'm starting to hear the myths and fears people have of hwe.

Old wive's tales, chemdry lies, and horror stories about 100 psi porty pricks soaking carpets.

I try to explain about tms, ad I tell them I get 2 hour dry times. They are really surprised.

As for the CD lies, it has become cliche to blame Harris, but it is the franchise owners who promulgate the lies to the public. So they are either 1) Liars (if they are smart enough to know the truth, but know it's all about marketing, lie or no lie), or 2) Stupid (actually believe the lies).

Amen

Dolly

Perhaps you may want to check out the web for Home depot and click on the site for carpet cleaning and then tell us what you see.

www.homedepot.com look at the video section.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
philgainey said:

Amen

FO-REAL...

My local chem-liar tells prospects that carpet manufactures DO NOT recommend HWE .
He also tells them HWE will void their warranty.
all with a straight face as he runs his ROTARY over their carpets.

I wonder what lie he'll make up for his current custys if he ever does get a chem-lie TM??

..L.T.A.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
While it is true that some CD's lie, you'd be surprised at how many think the system is the best around.

Why, because they go to the initial training and don't feel the need to go outside to educate themselves further.

Albert

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Albert Lazo said:
While it is true that some CD's lie, you'd be surprised at how many think the system is the best around.

Why, because they go to the initial training and don't feel the need to go outside to educate themselves further.

Albert

this is very true but it is also true for HWE guys.when you first get into the industry you are in a "comfort zone" and it takes a few years to get out of it........

when you get out.....that is when you learn how one company screwed you and how different types of cleaning all have there place..........

Dolly

Just curious then Albert, bast upon what you just said then, why come to Mikey's board.

If your enjoying the fellowship than that would really then be the best reason to be a part.

It would never surprise me if Harris Research would lurk around here to see if any of they're franchisees or Chem-Dry techs are on any of the boards to catch them doing something outside of their box.

So I think that is food for thought. I would never put it past them.

But........I know the kind of man you are, and you are one of the good fellas chem-dry or not.

Hope your doing well.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Just curious then Albert, bast upon what you just said then, why come to Mikey's board.

Darlene, what does this mean? I was stating a point.

If your enjoying the fellowship than that would really then be the best reason to be a part.

This is a bb with all kinds of different point of views, this is part of what makes it an exiting board. I know a lot of these folks and would do what I can to help out if need be. But this is not a cult, are you saying I should agree with everything and be one of the herd? :lol:

Albert

Mikey P

Administrator
I aim to keep this place as diversified as possible.

If I were to boot every person who has ever lied, cheated or done strange things to themselves behind closed doors in their privet life we would only have Jimmy left.

Until Paladin becomes a nuisance here he can stay.

If Ken Harris and Mike Charles got a chance....

Dolly

Albert

Perhaps I misunderstood what your comment meant,

The education you all receive being as such that a chem-dry guy
does not need to look elsewhere to know how to clean carpets.

That is how I interpreted it.

I also believe and of course it would not effect me at this point, that knowing how Harris Research operates, it would not surprise me that
they could lurk around to see what any of their "flock" were saying.

For instance, a Chem-dry person would need to be careful not to mention any other equipment or chemicals they may be using if it were not
an authorized part of their franchise.

That is what I was getting at.

You know how they pull the surprise shoppers and phone call to see if your out of area. If your posting something that is out of what they
think is a threat to they're system it could come back to haunt you and you'd never guess how.

Anyway. Your one of the good guy's there Albert.

Hope for you things are going great.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
So..... someone who took property and did'nt pay for it is welcome here as one of the community? O.K........Boss, Your board you make the rules.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Jay~ Mike didn't ask me t do this bu I feel a need to express my thoughts on this issue.

In my opinion the administrators of this board are not responsible to, nor would I want the to, make judgments on the validity of any allegations made by others on the board regarding the actions of another board member.

Just about the anarchy we would have if a simple allegation got people banned. Even worse imagine the amount of time Mike and others would have to spend if they took on the role of investigator, judge and jury. I think the fact that this is n open forum and allegations can be made is enough and anyone who is attacked has the right o defend them self, alone or with the support of others.

Ken

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Man I tell ya...............

Judge ......Jury.......Prosecutor in one sentence.........

who are we to judge anything...............
It just total amazes me how fast some people can jump on someone like they know the whole story.........

For the foremost everyone has only heard really one side of this and it is really not our business anyway.......

This is between Robert.Darlene.Chem Dry Harris research.god. or who ever......

Until the man does something to you .don't worry about

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom