A chem-dry guy speaks

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Here's an idea Paladin, just pack your shit and move on. You are a direct reflection of chemdry. A liar, cheat and thief. You refuse to back up your side, so just move on.

Name
steve snail
Marty & Chris,

Lets drive a stake through the heart of this thread.

Give us your Readers Digest version of Roberts case.

Thanks,

Steve in the dark

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Chris,

The court records of this case are public record. Anyone can view them. Have you?

Darlene is absolutely incapable of the type of devious plotting you allude to. She couldn't fabricate a scenario like that if she wanted to. I've met her, so has John G. who I'm sure would also say she is genuine. Do you really think she's so smart as to have planned this all out and has everyone duped but you, the only one smarter than her? Please, read the court docs, ask her some questions if you like, but don't just take anyone's word for anything. Maybe it's not Darlene who is smart enough to pull the wool over a few people's eyes.

You do not have to be wrong to lose a case, you just have to run out of money to fight anymore. Repeatedly going to another state for hearings and appearances is stressful, causes you to lose time from work, confusing and intimidating. Darlene would be as lost trying to represent herself in the court as a kitten in a pack of wolves.

Take care,
Lisa

Greenie

Ya know, the more Conner post, the more I agree with Stevie B.

Darlene never said she was a goodie two shoes Chem-Dry cult member, for gawds sake she had a monster SteamAction truckmount. (although it's funny to see HRI promote the CD truckmount to no end nowadays)

Her beef isn't with HRI, her beef is with the guy who bought her stuff and didn't make payment in full.

G

Chris is obsessed. He chases Darlene around the BBs and starts threads about her, robert, and chem-who.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I've talked to Darlene a couple a times...both times to encourage her NOT to be intimidated by anyone on these boards......both talks went well i thought...till she accused me of calling her names and being the devil.....to whom i'm SURE i know who sED it.....OK..OK>>>maybe i DID follow DAnnys lead one time and say Dumbalena...

but it was a "term of endearment" i assure you!

Darlene...i believe you jus may have FOUND yor devil.........!

G

truckmount girl said:
Chris,

The court records of this case are public record. Anyone can view them. Have you?

Arbitration is not public record, closed matters between conflicting parties. It is usually presided over by a retired judge or maybe a professional arbitrator, but it is not the same as going to court.

Arbitration is the final step before filing suit. It can be binding or non-binding. Obviously Darlene's behavior and actions have caused her to forfeit her rights when dealing with robert. I didn't hear that from robert, it is only logical when you consider the big picture.

If Darlene was as honorable as you say, then Robert would still be liable for any money owed to Darlene. All she had to do is show that she was holding up her end of the contract and a judgment would be issued against robert.

truckmount girl said:
Chris,Darlene is absolutely incapable of the type of devious plotting you allude to. She couldn't fabricate a scenario like that if she wanted to. Lisa

Darlene is delusional. Everything that she says is something to add to her phony character. She plays the bird with the injured wing when she can fly just fine.

I figured Darlene's type of manipulation out before robert ever came into the picture. Robert just confirmed my thoughts.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Leave Darlene alone guys, she seems very upset from the link that was posted. Right or wrong she may be but from the few times I've talked to her she seems like a good person.

Albert

paladin

Robert has never attacked Darlene and if she would leave me alone I can gladly leave her alone .If Darlene has a legal beef take me to court.If those of you who seem so eager to help her offer to pay for her lawyer or stay out of it. I'm sure everyone her has a sad story to tell but most just move on. Or they do the christian thing and say I forgive but then demand an apology. My side of the story is obviously different that Darlene's and I can and will keep it to myself .Truth is some people will always see things but one way no matter what. Like my mother used to say "you're arguing with a fence post".

John G

You all have to forgive PorkPuss, he has a problem with strong women, I guess he questions his masculinity too often. Seems everytime a woman stands up, he has to try to shoot her down, it clouds his judgement and ethics. But hey, he isn't PorkPUSS for nothing.

hogjowl

Idiot™
You're as right as you often are there, PadPrick. Darlene is certainly a "strong woman."

It shows in her every post. :roll:

PS You must have been on a sales trip. It doesn't normally take you this long to attack.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Dolly said:
Perhaps you may want to check out the web for Home depot and click on the site for carpet cleaning and then tell us what you see.

www.homedepot.com look at the video section.

BTW, I know this is way back in the pages... But I tend to be slow to the punch...

I cannot find ANYTHING about carpet cleaning ANYWHERE on that page.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Only Chem-Dry and The Home Depot can bring you The Natural, a proprietary, effervescent, carbonated cleaning solution, that is the heart of the Chem-Dry system. It is a revolutionary deep-cleaning system that cleans your carpet without leaving it soaking wet for hours. Who wants wet carpets? Other cleaners use high pressure to force water down through the carpet backing, straight to the pad. Gallons of water are left behind in your carpet, leaving soapy, dirt-attracting residue deeply imbedded. Spots return, new dirt is trapped by the soapy residue, and the carpet becomes a breeding ground for mold and bacteria.

What an ethical marketing campaign. Scare the living snot out of every home owner. Let's start marketing trucks by showing pictures of grizzly auto accidents where the family in the economy car was decapitated but the guy in the truck lived.

Our truck is safe, after all, who wants to watch their children become decapitated?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
paladin said:
p.s.I just noticed the pop up ad at the bottom" chem-dry carpet cleaning drys in hours not days"
that is true about cd if done properly and its not true about all steam cleaners.

and you're aware the opposite is true right?

chemdry is "Steam cleaning": if you use a TM, you use HWE...doesn't matter what foofoo you have in your prespray.

thanx --- Derek.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Derek said:
paladin said:
p.s.I just noticed the pop up ad at the bottom" chem-dry carpet cleaning drys in hours not days"
that is true about cd if done properly and its not true about all steam cleaners.

and you're aware the opposite is true right?

chemdry is "Steam cleaning": if you use a TM, you use HWE...doesn't matter what foofoo you have in your prespray.

thanx --- Derek.

egg-zaKally

is it any wonder why Chem-lie takes an azz wuppin from the honest conscientious CC'rs here?

...L.T.A.

paladin

Obviously you have not read the whole thread before shooting your mouth off. This is a perfect example of someone arguing with themselves.
If I had an ass wuppin I should feel whupped -I guess. I feel fine . Try again.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Paladin and Chris,

I DO have a Texas court case number 06-CI(V)-01660 and copy of a complaint (7 pages) filed By Darlene Canion, Plaintiff against Blue Ribbon Restoration, Inc., Chem-Dry of Bexar County, Greg Beets, and Delisa Beets, Defendants

Included are several exhibits including contracts, letters, and legal documents between Ms. Canion, Mr. Beets, Errol Canion and Chem-Dry corporate.

Maybe this does not compromise the entire case paperwork (?), but in total it is over 30 pages of documents.

Attorneys for Ms. Canion in the papers I see are Matthew Finch and Michael Beliveau, it appears that they may have represented her at different times.

Mr. Beets, are you aware of these documents? Possibly service was not accomplished?

Take care,
Lisa

G

Show the documents but you must also show the final fulfillment. Not just one or two pieces from the middle.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
If I have permission from both Darlene and Robert I will gladly fax or mail you copies of everything I have.

Take care,
Lisa

G

If anything gets faxed it should be ALL THERE IS regarding the entire ordeal, not just what YOU have.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
paladin said:
Obviously you have not read the whole thread before shooting your mouth off. This is a perfect example of someone arguing with themselves.
If I had an ass wuppin I should feel whupped -I guess. I feel fine . Try again.

Robert, that wasn't aimed at you specificity, it was a shoe thrown at sleezey CD marketing in general.

If the shoe fits you , oh well.
That makes you just another slithery split tongue "anything for a buck" snake

capisca???
(that's kapeesh, for you gentiles)

..L.T.A.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Greenie said:
Ya know, the more Conner post, the more I agree with Stevie B.

Darlene never said she was a goodie two shoes Chem-Dry cult member, for gawds sake she had a monster SteamAction truckmount. (although it's funny to see HRI promote the CD truckmount to no end nowadays)

Her beef isn't with HRI, her beef is with the guy who bought her stuff and didn't make payment in full.

haha, we had 7 truckmounts when I was working for CD. 7, took them two years to catch us. Only because they got smarter with the shopping. They used to just ask for a sample. It was simple, we used the natural as our prespray.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom