Angry Joe Monster

F

FB7777

That would suck for us if you sold out and it was bought out by House Advisor or other greedy Corp. However I would understand if you wanted a divorce from complaining non-customers and trolls.
Why and how would it "suck"?

Subscription based cloud data management is in its infancy

More players will enter the market and it's gonna get cheaper and better over time

Joe is in an awesome position right now, what deep pocket VC doesn't see the tremendous value in what SM is achieving revenue wise at this point

And yea , news flash ... some "greedy corp" is gonna make an irresistible offer to 'greedy Joe ' some day

And only a "Marty" would turn them down

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Why and how would it "suck"?

And yea , news flash ... some "greedy corp" is gonna make an irresistible offer to 'greedy Joe ' some day

I fear the buyer might resort to extortion type practices similar to Yelp, Groupon, and home advisor.

True-- even Ben & Jerry sold out.

Reactions: FB7777

Mikey P

Administrator
Joe

Why don't you come down to Scottsdale

and just hang out by the pool...

It would be good for your soul and your business

But if some dude follows you around with a digital camera, I'm sicking Cranmore on him.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
You mean, explain how you're wrong. September was early beta. Target was January, we released February 26th and we are a month behind on 6.1. That's the reality.

I'll take the hit on mobile 3 though.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Joe

Why don't you come down to Scottsdale

and just hang out by the pool...

It would be good for your soul and your business

But if some dude follows you around with a digital camera, I'm sicking Cranmore on him.

Excellent idea. Hope to see you there, Joe.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Your products are ten months late and counting, come be human about it...

geez you are like my ex-wife when she complains how long its takes me to work on a vehicle.
Sure I only had to remove 4 bolts but one got stripped and was in a hard to reach area.

Its easy being a back seat driver or critique.
When writing code I hear it can be like a game of "whack a mole" with unanticipated "bugs"

Reactions: darcie smith
F

FB7777

geez you are like my ex-wife when she complains how long its takes me to work on a vehicle.
Sure I only had to remove 4 bolts but one got stripped and was in a hard to reach area.

When writing code I hear it can be like a game of "whack a mole" with unanticipated "bugs"
Mikey where's that " how's my ass taste"
Meme? :icon_twisted:

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio

ALL Bugs are unanticipated - except FittleBug! :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
Mikey where's that " how's my ass taste"
Meme? :icon_twisted:
mms_img25931085.jpg

Reactions: BIG WOOD
F

FB7777

You could have put Joes face and Papa Johns name

But I suppose I've earned that over the years

adowning

Name
Ash Downing
Here's the plan guys. I grow ServiceMonster to $30 million over the next five years. Then it's a cash machine. I install a new CEO but maintain my ownership. Invest in startups that I can provide extra horsepower to. Use all of that Capital to build a lab. Solve the energy problem. Retire into professorship. :)

Plan B: Create open source licence and post your server and client code on Github. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom