Cleanfax Leaders Review

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I read the article about Zerorez and it was encouraging.

unfortunatly, the Zerorez franchisee in my area went belly up.

he just couldn't make a go of it.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
They always make things seem better than what they are. How much do you have to pay to have an article in there? I mean surdi only has one truck right? it says 3 tms but... Hmm i bet he doesn't profit but 90 k a year......

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Chris A

Name
Chris
[quote="joeynbgky. Hmm i bet he doesn't profit but 90 k a year......

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Id be amazed if it was that much.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I remember once meeting a respected guru that wrote for either ICS of Cleanfax just about every month. I met him at winterfest in Pensacola back in 2000, I think. I was so disappointed. I mean, he was no bigger guru than I was. Sure he's been in business like 30 freaking years, but he was still a one horse, one man show. I came away feeling like I ought to have my own gig with a trade magazine.

Oh, and Stockwell, I didn't reveal who it is because I did not want to make this all about discrediting his name. So if you feel the need to reveal who it was, or anybody else does, it's all on you.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Oh no... Mikey fell for it! He does not have anything going on. Wife answer the one single phone, his brother rides along on jobs with him. What am I missing?

Mikey P

Administrator
His website kicks ass, as long as he does not display the personality we see here in his client's homes, he can;t help but grow.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
True.. luv andrechelle but..... just wish.she could do sumin like that

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Haha. Nothing in this world is Free Mikey, you know that!

Besides, whats wrong with your website?

I might have something you would value though. In fact, I have something that most people don't even know they need.

You see. most people think that having a nice website is all that you need to convert prospects... and its just flat out not true. You can use the website that you have to double the volume of calls that are coming to you... but you have to know what the people are doing when they land on your site.

Not just reading analytics... i mean literally WATCHING them as they are on your site (without them knowing that your watching them)......

I have lots of tools at my disposal that give me an unfair advantage to my competition. Maybe I'll let test one of them Mikey.

FredC

Village Idiot
lol....way to throw that affiliate link in.................at least cloak it through anchor text..........

your site is ok...I guess.............

but really I hope nobody goes and buys your "secret tools"........their money would be MUCH better spent on things other than your 50% clickbank commissions (even at clickbank...)............I'm not anti -clickbank.....I have products there and also promote CB products....but really

There is NOTHING your secret tool can do that can't be done with free solutions.....in most cases provided by the hosting.....or easily added with a WP plugin...or for that matter Ganalytics ......and likely something most of these folks have access to even if they don't know it...

but for those that must have "secret tools"...at least save $10
https://ssl.clickbank.net/order/orderform.html?time=1325672612&vvvv=7770636c69636b73&item=single377

or more if you look around

Marc Imbesi

Marty said:
I remember once meeting a respected guru that wrote for either ICS of Cleanfax just about every month. I met him at winterfest in Pensacola back in 2000, I think. I was so disappointed. I mean, he was no bigger guru than I was. Sure he's been in business like 30 freaking years, but he was still a one horse, one man show. I came away feeling like I ought to have my own gig with a trade magazine.

Oh, and Stockwell, I didn't reveal who it is because I did not want to make this all about discrediting his name. So if you feel the need to reveal who it was, or anybody else does, it's all on you.

...Ummmmm.....Armand Taddeo? :shock:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Marty said:

That description probably fits several of us. But I think I met you before PEnsacola and I was only doing 3 articles a year for Cleanfax at that time.

hogjowl

Idiot™
scottw said:
Marty said:

That description probably fits several of us. But I think I met you before PEnsacola and I was only doing 3 articles a year for Cleanfax at that time.

It wasn't you Warrington! Don't be so insecure.

F

FB7777

I won Armand Taddeo's Squid marketing gibberish in 2004

It looks like it was made by a 7 year old

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Marty said:
I came away feeling like I ought to have my own gig with a trade magazine.

You could. That's the whole point behind much of what I've learned. Its all duplicatable. You build your busn to the point where you have reached "success", have your own system that you know works, and then help someone else. Of course you will charge for it because no one takes free stuff that serious.
I think many on this board could write an article or many for a trade magazine.
Of course, many on this board should be writing for MAD Magazine!!

Mikey P said:
Surdi may be a dick, but I think the guy has it going on.

Those other two companies make me feel like a real loser.

Dito. I don't care if he is making a profit or not.

I swear the other day I thought about asking Ben to set me up a mini pure clean franchise. :shock:

It's all about image.

Mikey P

Administrator
Fred Boyle said:
I won Armand Taddeo's Squid marketing gibberish in 2004

It looks like it was made by a 7 year old

dont feel bad, I PAID for it in 2001.

that and the reSoil were my rude awakening to the existence of Board shills.

Back
Top Bottom