CleanStreak video... Is it too long...?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Good demo of why I prefer the 7qt spraymaster jug, saves so much time and aggrevation refilling.

That's my wand stroke, though we move faster with a higher flow wand.

Don't remember why we quit using CleanStreak, think you were out of it for a good while. Great stuff.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Thanks, Lee.

Most of our customers who use it order cases and buckets. The guy in the video orders 3 to 4 cases at a time, so he doesn't run out.

We do run out from time to time, but it only takes a half- hour to make more when we do. So at the most, we should be out for only a day.

With the site up now, the next thing is to get someone whose primary job is shipping, which will smooth things out considerably.

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
Looks like my wife made it she wants to make sure that even the biggest DA can understand what she's saying. Funny though she didn't get that way till after we got married. LOL

Looks like a potent pre-spray. Duane I don't remember if I ever tried Clean Streak or not but I do have to say if that guy is using one of your TM's the heat will make water into a better PS than some on the market. The only thing I don't miss about my Hammer are the burn marks on my body when the solution hose made contact with bare skin.

What would shipping be on a case to NC?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Clean Streak really IS a good product. Like Lee, I can't really remember why I quit ordering it either.

I think I tried calling Duane and got no answer, only to find out later that he was off with some indian cheif doing a smoke dance or something like that.

I just figured he was abducted by aliens.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Marty said:
Clean Streak really IS a good product. Like Lee, I can't really remember why I quit ordering it either.

I think I tried calling Duane and got no answer, only to find out later that he was off with some indian cheif doing a smoke dance or something like that.

I just figured he was abducted by aliens.

Well, Porky.

Seems like you always say something of the sort when you go to voice mail.

At any rate, I'll always return your call if you do leave a message. The thing is that if I'm on the phone with someone who's serious about buying a system and asking questions, or needs a technical question ordered, or is placing an order, I still make it a point to click over and say, "I'll call you back.", but there are times when a call is coming in, that I don't see it. (For instance, if I have one on hold while I finish with the other...) So leaving that message is "key" to getting a return call.

Like I said, we're about to get a shipping manager. And as soon as it's official, we'll plug more phone lines in, so that jammed lines don't happen.

In the meantime, call... or E-mail.

Thanks,

Duane

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
RGH269 said:
Looks like my wife made it she wants to make sure that even the biggest DA can understand what she's saying. Funny though she didn't get that way till after we got married. LOL

Looks like a potent pre-spray. Duane I don't remember if I ever tried Clean Streak or not but I do have to say if that guy is using one of your TM's the heat will make water into a better PS than some on the market. The only thing I don't miss about my Hammer are the burn marks on my body when the solution hose made contact with bare skin.

What would shipping be on a case to NC?

Hey, Bobby:

He was using a Dominator in the video.

I did want to include pertinent info (no enzymes... easy to mix... no scrubbing necessary, $0.55 per gallon RTU, etc.) and usage directions, so that um, "anyone" would understand, but also so that anyone who's using a similar product could compare.

The part about the customer identity being secret is something we almost did a whole thing on, complete with "Unknown Comic"- style paper bags over his head, etc. But we decided that it would be seen as too "hokey". It IS true, however, that he made it a point to get me to promise to not divulge his identity, for the reasons stated.

I could cut maybe 30 seconds out of the video and leave the comments, but they'd be more fast- paced, and Porky would be totally lost as a result, and I did think of him when the idea of, "anyone" came up.

(I SO wish he'd bought a TM from us. He'd be the ultimate test of, "user- friendliness". I mean, if he can understand it, "anyone" can...)

Shipping should be about $17 to N.C. for a case of 4 jars.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Is it too long...?

yes.
You were doing well with the intro cleaning part.
Then you lost me after showing more than 10 seconds of dirty carpet and useless text explanations about permissions to vid ..
I clicked off about the time you pulled the rug back

I might watch the rest latter, but if I have to waste more time viewing filthy carpet and more than a few seconds of some dude pre-spraying the pit ..I'll puke

Hi-light the good parts..the wand going across the floor ..and condense the vid to appx 2 min.
There's no need for epic feature length vids to show case your juice and products

..L.T.A.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Marty said:
Clean Streak is a powder.

At least what he's sold me has always been.

Porky's actually right for once. :lol:

slowclap.gif

It is, and always has been, a powder.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Mountain View Carpet Care said:
[quote="Duane Oxley":3mmk69hw]
Marty said:
Clean Streak is a powder.

At least what he's sold me has always been.

Porky's actually right for once. :lol:

It is, and always has been, a powder.

What was the clear stuff then?[/quote:3mmk69hw]

Probably SuperLTP or TLP. Maybe UltraRinse.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
watching all that overspray mist or what ever you want to call it, drives me nuts.....

look at the dudes shoes...soaked....

psi at 600+ with a nifty 2 02 jetted wand firing straight down....

reminds me of the guy i talked to around here with a 1 06 6" off the floor....

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
floorguy said:
watching all that overspray mist or what ever you want to call it, drives me nuts.....

look at the dudes shoes...soaked....

psi at 600+ with a nifty 2 02 jetted wand firing straight down....

reminds me of the guy i talked to around here with a 1 06 6" off the floor....

That "Dude" cleans tons of restaurants. If you specialized in restaurants, would you wear your best clothes to do them?

When I cleaned them, I didn't.

I don't care how meticulous you are about pre- spraying, "accurately", if you do tons of it, you'll get it on your shoes.

Damn you're good. I have to look at the numbers on the jets to know what size they are.

Wait a minute... I did look at them. And they're 03's, for whatever difference it makes to your observation.
(For what it's worth... 03's, or a total of "6", is standard issue on our systems.)

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Don't you know that those southerners are alittle backward?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
not the over spray..from prespraying....

from cleaning...

and while i dont do tons....i do enough..and literally watching the moisture hit the air makes me twinge...

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
The music is repetetive and bothersome to me also but that may be due to the overall length. Narrating it would be more interesting than having to only read the text.

S

sam miller

Agree with Ken and Larry if its a vid on Your site promoting your juice then shorten it so potential custys watch it and dont fall

asleep.

PS i hope Your selected carpet guys comp doesnt see the video and buy Your juice he would be outta of business!

I'm fortunate to have a client list that like's me because I do a good job!

Seriously I'm glad he helped You with your juice but he's overly paranoid for nothing.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Ken Snow said:
The music is repetetive and bothersome to me also but that may be due to the overall length. Narrating it would be more interesting than having to only read the text.

Thanks, Ken.

I was thinking the same thing, regarding narration. We're not quite set up for that yet. But we'll be trying it on the next one, if not on a revision of the one for CleanStreak.

Originally, I had 2 sound music tracks, with the first, "Intro" one being more contemplative, and the second more "active" one kicking in when the "wanding" did.

Getting the right music is going to be a job in itself. But I do have access to anything Ronald Jenkees composes, so we'll be looking for something there. Taylor, my girlfriend's son, works with us and is a composer as well, so he's a potential source of musical soundtracks.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
sam miller said:
Agree with Ken and Larry if its a vid on Your site promoting your juice then shorten it so potential custys watch it and dont fall

asleep.

PS i hope Your selected carpet guys comp doesnt see the video and buy Your juice he would be outta of business!

I'm fortunate to have a client list that like's me because I do a good job!

Seriously I'm glad he helped You with your juice but he's overly paranoid for nothing.

Hi, Sam. Actually, he's in a relatively small town, with about 4 main cleaners as competitors. One did find out about CleanStreak and bought it and took some accounts from this guy. But then he died suddenly from a massive heart attack and the guy in the video got the accounts he lost again. Another found out about CS from a friend, and did cut this guy's prices for a while, but his consistency wasn't there, so he eventually lost those accounts as well. So he's pretty sensitive about the identity thing, with experience to back it up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom