Daily reports...

Name
Jeff T
When I lived in Victoria, I worked with a Native fellow that was a master at smoked and candied salmon. He would sell me 5 lbs for 10 bucks for either one. Always sockeye...
The quality was outstanding. He would sell to local high end restaurants.....
I know I’ll never find a deal like that again in my life...

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
Speaking of my cabin

1st time I've been up since November...

IMG_20200506_091440.jpg IMG_20200506_091431.jpg IMG_20200506_091756.jpg IMG_20200506_172849.jpg IMG_20200506_091513.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
What master project is on the docket this year? You already rebuilt the roof, septic, and chinking.

One or two deck rails need to be repaired , about 6 in of chinking needs a couple of cracks filled ...and we may hang up a lovely assortment of Thomas Kinkade artwork..

This year will be all play and trout torturing

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Just one $200 job in a condo today. Removing feces from an elderly person accident. 2 beautiful daughters there to let me in. Gave me a $50 tip. The girls were so good looking I feel I should be giving them a tip.

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Try some hard smoked salmon in a rose sauce over your favorite pasta. Oral orgasms galore.
The right salmon!

Raised in a pen Atlantic salmon isn't right.Try any NW line caught salmon. I always take out of towners to a salmon house for alder-planked roast salmon, they can't believe how good it is.

He hasn't set it on fire yet.
Once he welds up the chimney flashing...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
all do

Class action?
how many folks in it and how deep are the Power Co's pockets ?

.L.T.A
When we crunched the numbers we calculated about $3mil. But who knows until the check is cut. We’re always expecting another kick in the nuts.

scotty747

Cooking up sockey tonight. Only had copper river once but it was the best dam fish is ever tasted.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The right salmon!

Raised in a pen Atlantic salmon isn't right.Try any NW line caught salmon. I always take out of towners to a salmon house for alder-planked roast salmon, they can't believe how good it is.

Once he welds up the chimney flashing...

I'm glad Washington state put an end to the feed lots - especially Cooke Aquacultue. While big everywhere, those pirates have ruined some good lobstering areas on the east coast and devastated sea beds.They sank a barge and didn't report it for 2 days. They got run out and charged with chemical pollution in Maine. The product they produce shouldn't be used as cat food let alone human consumption. I see people buying it up at Costco and the supermarket and just shake my head. The pollution they cause from feces to sea lice killers and antibiotics is ridiculous. I could tap my fingers raw about how opposed i am to fish farms but I better shut up.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Full, full day again today, price quote tomorrow for a job already scheduled.

Next week jammed again
Week after just a few openings and booking sporatic other jobs in later May and June. Governor can decide if we get others back to work on the 16th... Or continue lock down...

Fishing opener this weekend... Here comes everyone from the cities....

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I can barley move this morning. Got about half the Cal-Fire jobber done. Going back this morning at 8am to do the Technical services and O.C.C. buildings. Huge building that looks like something out of NASA. I'd post pic but I can't due to a lot of sensitive stuff floating around. I didn't yell at my wife once yesterday. She is sore also from bending down to move the hose all day. Heading back for another day of fun.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
I can barley move this morning. Got about half the Cal-Fire jobber done. Going back this morning at 8am to do the Technical services and O.C.C. buildings. Huge building that looks like something out of NASA. I'd post pic but I can't die to a lot of sensitive stuff floating around. I didn't yell at my wife once yesterday. She is sore also from bending down to move the hose all day. Heading back for another day of fun.
Why aren't you encapsulating it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom