Daily reports...

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
3 jobs today. Whole job reschedule for tomorrow, so I'm off. Been fairly busy lately for this time of year. I need a day off of carpet cleaning anyway.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
What’s wrong with smelling old?
I have pleasant memories of My grandparents

Mine stank like old people. Fond memories definitely wasn’t the smell of old leathery smoke and alcohol filled skin

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I remember my Granddad always smelling weird. It was sweat. He was always working and would come in to lunch and supper smelling of sweat. Later on, my own kids said the same of me and my Dad.

Mine also smelled of gas n oil like my uncle. They were junk yard dogs. Man could they turn a wrench. Build anything out of just parts laying around.

Was supposed to go to Kentucky to see my uncle not sure when now with this dumb virus

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
🤔 It's getting critical now!
I think it's going to be essential I take a trip to the store. 😆😂😂

15846685029043399119599596664153.jpg

Reactions: Hack Attack

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
🤔 It's getting critical now!
I think it's going to be essential I take a trip to the store. 😆😂😂

View attachment 97797
I went into to Safeway today. I tried really hard to stay away from everyone. The checkouts are a death trap! I got insurance and car payments hitting me this week. But I may close up next week to everything. I really don’t want this virus in my house.

Right now I’m only cleaning vacants. I wear gloves and don’t touch anything I don’t need too. I spray my crap down with EPA and lastly wash my hands after all equipment is loaded. When I get home I strip down in my garage, throw my clothes in the wash, and go directly into the shower.

My wife is home-schooling the boys and takes them outside to get exercise.

Yeah, I’m getting a little Paranoid, but I’m also watching the numbers rise pretty fast on the Covid website.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I stay home, answer calls, work on stuff. I haven't set foot away for a week. As long as the boys are free and willing to take care of EMPTY apartments and closed jobsite we will.

I expect even that will soon grind to a halt in less than 2 weeks.

Exploring options after that.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
smells remembered..

mothballs at Mamaw's house

Didn't see a lot of the Pop's parents (they both died before I was 9)
Smells I recall though..
Grapes, wine barrels, pessgetti sauce and fresh baked bread .
but I couldn't understand a word my Grandmother spoke (she didn't speak english)
..and only about 1/2 of my Grandfather's speak who did

BUTT....he always gave us a dollar and gave me as much wine as I wanted while down in his wine cellar .(away from my mom)

1584697105467.png

.LT.A.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Cancelation for next Tuesday....one of my long time elderly clients... Feeling sick and went to Dr... They don't think she has the virus but due to how she is feeling and with everything going on.. Because of her age they just want her to be safe and stay away from people.....

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
In California from 3-18 to 3-20, just two days.
the cases have increased by 44% and the death rate by 46%. :eekk:

I had a carpet cleaning scheduled today, but I canceled it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom