Daily reports...

Name
Jeff T
smells remembered..

mothballs at Mamaw's house

Didn't see a lot of the Pop's parents (they both died before I was 9)
Smells I recall though..
Grapes, wine barrels, pessgetti sauce and fresh baked bread .
but I couldn't understand a word my Grandmother spoke (she didn't speak english)
..and only about 1/2 of my Grandfather's speak who did

BUTT....he always gave us a dollar and gave me as much wine as I wanted while down in his wine cellar .(away from my mom)

View attachment 97805

.LT.A.
My moms been teaching my wife and children how to make raspberry jam yesterday and today. My oldest daughter said yesterday ‘it smells like summer in the kitchen’, just as the first batch of jam was starting to boil....
These are the things we remember our entire lives....

F

FB7777

here’s some fun family history

B3F2C549-7B70-4C97-B9BB-847723479CF9.png

Reactions: Mikey P and hogjowl

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Got off the phone and client said they have a workers who’s cousin is in a coma from it in brawley ca

My moms now in quarantine she just got out of icu with pneumonia. She’s a tough ol bird like my dad neither is worried. It is what it is you’re also talking about people that have been through the fire and are going to face life like always on their feet fighting or in a bed fighting. Love em both

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I have one closed daycare center and 1 tile and grout on a closed swimming pool. I'm seeing possible opportunities here to do work in closed spaces. Nobody to come in contact with , glove up and go at it. When life hands you a lemon bbq a salmon with lemon sauce.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Business as usual here. Have 3 or 4 days with work next week. Phones have been quiet though, but its still March.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
another 105 in ca. That makes 179 for the day. Butte county just had their first case today.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
They said on the news that 10 rolls of toilet paper will last the average person 53 days!

But if you are vegan cut that in half because of the brocolli and brussel sprout diet

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl and Mikey P

steve_64

They said on the news that 10 rolls of toilet paper will last the average person 53 days!

But if you are vegan cut that in half because of the brocolli and brussel sprout diet
A roll lasts me over a month. 5 sheets a day.

My mom only poops a couple times a week.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom