Daily reports...

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Cops are pulling people over and telling them to go home. Even following them to make sure they obey.

This is crazy.

Have you SEEN the Stats for Michigan!??-Very Alarming-
Michigan's death rate % is higher than NY.-- Be Safe and stay home.

I predict Louisiana will pass CA in cases in 1-2 days. - it already pasted CA in deaths
Florida and Massachusettes will pass CA by next week.

I suspect Washington has extremely curtailed testing and that's why their case numbers are rather low. death rate higher than CA.

• Wow
Reactions: Zaccattack95

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

I predict Louisiana will pass CA in cases in 1-2 days. - it already pasted CA in deaths

I suspect Washington has extremely curtailed testing and that's why their case numbers are rather low. death rate higher than CA.
I wonder if Vegas is giving odds?

Name
Jeff T
holy Shyte.... 53C74E3A-23DA-4C41-915E-807148F106B2.png

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
checking on 1 of my small wdr jobs (got 2 going) and a nosey neighbour wanted to know why I was cleaning carpets during a lockdown?
Told her it was for the occupants health & safety I was drying the property.. "but you were here yesterday, why is it taking so long?"
I managed to stay civil...

Yea I started to flip at Home Depot. Tried to enter contractors door nope was told main entrance. Well the girl at door said no ok no problem well some chick directing the forklift was yelling enter the other door well duh heard the first chick.

Well my employee is coming out of middle normal exit. I walk towards him and these chicks are flipping out sir the other door. Over and over. Finally said can you stop I’m talking to my employee leave me alone!

Reactions: Hack Attack

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Yea I started to flip at Home Depot. Tried to enter contractors door nope was told main entrance. Well the girl at door said no ok no problem well some chick directing the forklift was yelling enter the other door well duh heard the first chick.

Well my employee is coming out of middle normal exit. I walk towards him and these chicks are flipping out sir the other door. Over and over. Finally said can you stop I’m talking to my employee leave me alone!
we're not allowed into our hardware stores, email your shopping list in. They'll email back when its filled and you can pickup in the carpark

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
we're not allowed into our hardware stores, email your shopping list in. They'll email back when its filled and you can pickup in the carpark

Wasn’t that simple had to deal with odd ball cabinet dimensions

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I wonder if Vegas is giving odds?

With regard to confirmed cases, I might be off by several days now because CA is increasing testing.
LA Mayor said yesterday that they will test about 36,000 people in the next few days.

I'm not sure of how aggressively other states are testing.
Washington and Louisiana have higher deaths than CA.

Georgia had a 28.38% increase in death rate. I think the highest for the day.
Their Governor ................ I am self-editing.:icon_rolleyes:

steve_64

It's mostly Detroit metro but we have had 2 deaths in the county now. I'm a lot closer to Chicago than detroit.
No doubt it's a bad virus. Pretty sure it's what put my mom in the hospital in january. My brother lives with her and he is in poor health and was sick with it the week before shortly after Genny and I fought it off.
My mom was really bad and fought it for 3 days before going to the hospital. She was there 5 days.
I still feel a little pain deep in my lungs and lost just a little capacity. I need to get out and run and push the rest of the Crap out.

steve_64

Was just told Wal-Mart may be closing soon.
Those preppers are not sounding so wacky now.

steve_64

Geez @steve_64, I didn't know you and loved ones had it-- congrats on surviving.
The shop Gennys son and daughter in law had a crew come back from China in December and the whole shop got sick and all the family's. Their 6 month old son got it too whatever it was but we all said it didn't feel like the regular flu.

FredC

Village Idiot
Geez @steve_64, I didn't know you and loved ones had it-- congrats on surviving.
You haven't heard? Everybody that ordered Chinese, watched the Disney channel, or had a runny nose (not the "normal" one) back in December thinks they already had it.*

I really surprised you didn't.

* usually pointing to an article that says it was here longer as proof.*

Reactions: Chris A

FredC

Village Idiot
On a serious note @steve_64 if you truly think you had it see if you can't find somewhere to get an antibodies test and give blood

steve_64

On a serious note @steve_64 if you truly think you had it see if you can't find somewhere to get an antibodies test and give blood

im pretty sure it's what went around here. The baby was sick for a couple weeks with a bad cough and lung issue and my mom and brother were both told it was viral pneumonia.

FredC

Village Idiot
So Fred, what are you doing today?
Working on your (and others) site a bit, maybe knock out a few rounds of fortnite, some work in the garden, changing the purge valve on my kid's VW, and probably go for a ride.

You?

Reactions: Fat Mike

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Repaired the unloader valve on one of my trucks today. My cds is acting up now as well. Same type of unloader. This was a disintegrated o ring. Hopefully the same in the other.

steve_64

We have work the rest of the week and Genny worked today and yesterday. Apartments and new construction. The dealership closed indefinitely. No sightings of zombies yet.

Reactions: Fat Mike

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Total tested is misleading, as here you have to be over 65 and have difficulties breathing to qualify to be tested.

One of my fridays postponed indefinatley as both work at Disney and both got furloughed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom