Full Circle.....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
They always seem to be there when you need them.

If you haven't checked them out you should give them a try.

Nothing better than not having to answer your own phones and work still gets scheduled.

You don't have to pay payroll taxes or deal with hiring and firing.

The perfect solution for the guy on the truck or the business owner who doesn't have time to deal with the constant ringing while trying to build the business.

It's been awhile since I've given them any kudos....So here they are.

Sooooo much more than just an aswering service.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What no code ti enter, no "tell them Brian sent you"?

How are you going to make any money on this one?

You ok? Feeling alright? You know they can pull your MLM card for this! :p

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
What would you say it cost for an avg. month(not winter), Brian?

Also do I need to buy a special program for scheduling? How do they keep schedules in sync?

I think I read on the website, you can still answer your phone. They only answer if we don"t. And you only pay if job is booked. Is that correct?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Brian R said:
It's been awhile since I've given them any kudos....

Really!
What..... it's been like 3 minutes.

You're like a broken record.
Deja vu all over again.

Where is Yogi Berra when you need him, commercial Brian?

Mikey P

Administrator
While Kevin OverKumplsive Leach had issues with the Girls and their spelling and his goofy ass demographics, I can tell you they kick ass.

But dont trust my shilling opinion.

Shop them yourself

831 476 9721

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I can't give you all the details because every company is different.

I get a free month from Service Monster from referrals....I think I'm paid up till 2025.

But for Full Circle.....I'll do this for free.

Really awesome service.

Just sayin.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mike, I did.
Didn't like what they had to offer. That's just me. I am a stubborn old goat.

Seem to work well for you. I trust and respect it.

Brian, on the other hand, is a non stop commercial.
Does he shill when he's sleeping too?
Jan?

Mikey P

Administrator
you did what?

use them?
shop them?
were disappointed they didn't wipe your ass and toast your waffles too?

Use them with Service Monster and whats not to like?

even if its just for a few hours a week or day when you need time away form the phones

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mikey P said:
you did what?
use them?
shop them?
were disappointed they didn't wipe your ass and toast your waffles too?

Mostly the third.
If you have to be specific :shock: .

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Plenty makes me happy Brian. Just not your non stop commercial.
Give yourself and us a little rest from your constant shilling.
It gets old.

Not that it's ever gonna stop you, I know better than that. As you said, in one of your posts, you commercialized every single aspect of your life. For me you seem to be one constant non stop commercial. So, I guess you've arrived :p

Mike, I'll run my business the way I see fit and I suggest that you do like wise.
Unless of course you have an uncontrollable itch to shill :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If I find something I like....I tell people about it.

Isn't that what this board is for?

Are you getting onto people for talking about their favorite prespray?

I just have a way with words.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Ya, it's just me. Wrong names, wrong addresses, appointments on the wrong week. Then the new girl tells customers calling that I don't go to Washington. It's the town right next to mine. After I found out about it and called to straighten them out, they did it again the next day. Now the customer who was giving the referrals to the friends in Washington is now answering my phones and doing great for less money.

Mikey P

Administrator
407501_282310758500136_100001636422263_782644_998650442_n.jpg

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
jcooper said:

my average bill was well over $600 per month.

After a couple years i finally dropped their service and now I carry a scheduling book.

The number of telemarketing calls i get daily is totally outrageous!

Besides, I can close a sale over the phone as good as anybody. or, blow off a price shopper in an instant.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
George,
600$ bucks!?

I guess it would depend on how many jobs they booked for the 600$ if they are booking/selling enough to get the cost for each job booked close to 10$ or so I'd think about it.

Do they charge for telemarket calls?

Hey George, thanks for an actual answer!

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
December's bill was $377 and they booked 28 jobs.

November bill was $373 and they booked 29 jobs.

Those are just jobs that they booked, I booked some also.

My first week with them was a total loss because they sent me the wrong phone number to forward my line to but since then I've had no complaints. My customers mostly know I'm an owner operator so they took noticed when they called and didn't get me. I made it a point the first several months to bring up my new phone person to every customer and all I ever heard was how friendly and helpful they were, with the one exception being I had two tell me they were put on hold and one of those two was on hold long enough that he hung up and called back later.

Looking at it from a complete business/numbers stand point it's very hard for me to justify paying someone to answer my phones at this point in my business but from a personal standpoint I decided I'm willing to pay for the piece of mind.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
George III said:
jcooper said:
After a couple years i finally dropped their service and now I carry a scheduling book.

Besides, I can close a sale over the phone as good as anybody. or, blow off a price shopper in an instant.

You got it. And I bet that you can close a sale better than anybody that does not have a direct interest in the success of your business as you do. No matter how well trained they are.

It's just that Brian and Mike seem to regard their clients, I guess, as a nuisance. Why else would they be so afraid/opposed/ not want to be bothered to answer the phone.

In Brian's case, he runs a marketing company, mostly he never sees the client. So it makes sense, why get involved, why bother? As with most of his work he subs it out. By the way Brian, did any of the girls join your MLM yet? Do not overlook the potential :p

With Mike, I am afraid it may take years of therapy to find out.

Clients like to talk with the owner, with the one who actually comes to their home. They understand that we were not trained to sound saccharine sweet. We may be slightly rough at the edges, however we are genuine. I like to talk with my clients, those are the people that help me make a living- I like them.

O.K. Chimp Meister, as is your habit, let the ridicule start.

Mikey P

Administrator
Nuisance.. :roll:

40% of my jobs are new customers. Typically new customers want to book now and then, If my phones dont get picked up right away they will call the next company on Yelp, Google or the YP.

A nuisance would be me telling the lady who I am cleaning for at the moment that my next customer is more important than her and I need to drop every thing and go outside for up to 20 minutes while I get method or price shopped. Heck even booking a job for a repeat can take five minutes if your schedule is full and juggling needs to happen.

My die hard loyals will wait for a call back and If I was happy with 2 jobs a day lime most OOs do than yes, no FC for me but we aim for 4 to 5 in the slow months and 5 to 8 in the busy.

Thanks to FC and the new clients off the Web our numbers have not gone down since 08, can you guys say the same?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't understand why Mike seems to feel the need to belittle those who don't agree with him. Joey's decision not to use Full Circle doesn't necessarily mean he is only booking one job a day. It simply means he feels the service is not for him.

Personally, for me, the day I decide I need a secretary to handle my phone calls is the day I will give FC a call. Before I will pay payroll taxes on an employee, I will give them a try. As it is now, I only have about 3 months out of the year where my phone calls get annoying.

While Bryan is annoying at times, I appreciate him giving me a heads up on FC. Without folks like him, I wouldn't have ever known about them. Well, that's not entirely true. I heard about them first from Mikey, but after his Vortex shilling I came to realize he's just another Peter Seltzer with a hot item of the week to shill, so I didn't really take him seriously.

Mikey P

Administrator
Is doing the math for Joey that 28 jobs a month is one job day suppose to be ridicule? ?

I guess for Merfy that would involve using all fingers and toes so I could understand the confusion.

Plain and simple, less than 50 jobs a month. Don't bother hiring FC full time.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
What pisses me off most about Full Circle is their policy of putting callers on hold.

I received complaints regularly from my customers about being placed on hold.

Meanwhile, I'm paying $2 per minute while my customers are listening to elevator music.

That's just freakin great!!! :evil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom