How many of you guys do this?

Ron K

First day on the job had one and ever since. I can't believe there is such a big deal made out of it. Next there will be a major uproar telling carpet cleaners that they will clean better if they bring there wand with them. But I guess that someone should tell Brian that.

Mike Draper

I worry about kids getting into if if its out of our sight. I keep everything on the truck and send my employee to get things as needed while im working.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
we use a large canvass bag with all of that, plus a few gallons of cleaning sol products. good sized bag.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I use a canvas bag for my blocks, sliders and tabs, but nothing for the rest of that Lonnie McDonald stuff you named. Do you have patches sewn into the outside of that buckett too?

Mikey P

Administrator
Marty said:
I use a canvas bag for my blocks, sliders and tabs, but nothing for the rest of that Lonnie McDonald stuff you named. Do you have patches sewn into the outside of that buckett too?

I've chosen to ignore you in yournever ending quest to hurt my feelngs.

Ill deal with you in the afterlife.

Luv, BelzibUb.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Lol, Marty & Mike!

We use small nylon luggage bags, one for upholstery, one for spotting, one for repairs.

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
Loaded Bong?? Lol

when i was an apprentice (plumbing) we were installing undermount sinks in 80 rooms in a hotel,,, some of the angle stops we changed out if they needed be,,,id have to run down to restock some items,,,i open up the back of the work van,,and just like cheech and chong,,a cloud of smoke comes bellowing out,,and my buddy the head plumber on the job threw his bong and lighter into a pile and was trying to act like he was cleaning up his van,,thought it was the boss,,,

i have a husky bag i use,,spotters that are used often,scissors,tamping brush etc,,,have room for a set of skidders and some blocks also.

Mikey P

Administrator
Speaking of feelings.

Have you watched that Evan Kessler video where he reads from the teleprompter about his new site??
(
What kind of feelings does it take to move that t0upe around like that?

What an odd little creature.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Blue Monarch said:
I use a tackle bag just like Jim Martin. Works slick.

guess everyone else has been behind the 8 ball...I said this years ago..

Tackle bag work great...have one for sliders...tabs..spotters..ECT...

one for UPH..tools and spotters...ECT...

makes life much easier...

Mikey P

Administrator
If it weren't for my Evan issues you would not have this board Snow...

So pipe down back there and let the woman do your cuticles

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ken Snow said:
She's doing the pedi now - debating on color or clear coat now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Debating...?????

I thought purple was standard all the way around.......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ken Snow said:
Come on Jim- you know there are about 50 shades of purple at the salons!

couldn't tell ya...never been in one...

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Don't know what ur missing man. I only go when on vacation- looking foward to a mani-pedi in vegas in 4 weeks.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Let's keep this simple boys.

I use a "4 Gallon" Box. I snap my blocks in 4's and they fit perfectly 9 sets in a layer. I carry my sliders and sticky tabs in the box also. I gives me a central location to keep my supplies.

Tackle Box..... WTF?

mcatt

Name
Mike
I have a carrier like that only with a handle in the middle. Holds everything I might need on the job. I do worry about a kid or pet getting not it so I usually leave right outside the door or even in the van.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I don't like the fact that the bucket is open and little kids can access the stuff.

This is what I use: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-Premi ... gMethod=rr (not sure if this is the exact size.)

Cheap, durable, I can close the cover so little kids can't open it, no leaks, does not tip and it keeps the Peroxide in better shape.

And I can sit on it at lunch and sip my mint tea :p

Willy P

Name
Willy P
If it isn't in my bucket, it costs for me to go to the van. It's really simple- one sprayer Ultrachem Clean, takes out everything from blood to rust to tar, however I also have a small bottle of Oil Flo for gum, a bottle of peroxide, a bottle of defoamer, and a spotting brush, a gum getter, a small detail brush, a quart of rinse, 3 clean towels, and a roll of stickys. Sliders are for weaklings and wimps. !gotcha!

Anything that requires more than that involves more money because I'm going to the truck to get nuclear power.

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
We are kinda like Mike but have the bong loaded with trichlor just in case we run into something tough, then on the way to the next job have a couple hits of indica and holy fook...

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
black carpenters tool bag, the big one. holds everything including my computer , phone , invoices ect. nice handle or strap.

gene

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Do you guys really have kids walking around near your supplies when you're working? Tell the parents it's dangerous and they should be kept away. And I can't imagine digging through a bag to find spotters and tabs and blocks and gum scraper and scissors and everything else we carry. Use a caddy and keep it nearby and the brats far away. Do your spotters ever leak and ruin your man purses?

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
i always ask the clients to keep an eye on THEIR kids/pets,,prefer them out of the way,,locked up,,with duct tape to keep them quiet,,,, shiteatinggrin

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
[imgurl=:3svtuwdp]http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/husky-pro-tool-bag[/imgurl:3svtuwdp]

somewhat near what i use,,sits good in the van,,and never had an issue with spills,,have the tops of the bottles marked with what they are so i dont have to go searching thru them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom