Votes: 4 13.3%
  • as a bagger at Walmart.

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Gross is up, net slightly down but we invested in some new projects for 2021 so I expected it. Just happy to not have 20k of bad debt like last year.

On a personal note, I asked my better half of the last 7 years to marry me on Thanksgiving but we aren't getting married until 2022. But it's something to look forward to.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Gross is up, net slightly down but we invested in some new projects for 2021 so I expected it. Just happy to not have 20k of bad debt like last year.

On a personal note, I asked my better half of the last 7 years to marry me on Thanksgiving but we aren't getting married until 2022. But it's something to look forward to.
Congrats!

Reactions: Hoody

Mikey P

Administrator
I made just enough to afford a 3rd pair of Crocs..

1607801792882.png

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I'll still be down around 20% for the year even though the last 6 months I have been having record months. March and April were dead. 2 or 3 jobs a week.

• Sad
Reactions: Mikey P

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Good things take time ; She's a hard thing finding the perfect woman, mate

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Holy smokes Hoody, 2022? Don’t rush it!😉

We've talked about marriage since year 3. We both don't want to bring debt into the marriage so we've fast-tracked our student loans to pay them off in 5(mine) and 7(hers) years instead of 10. Mine will be paid off in June of 2021 and hers in Sept 2021. I've been making double payments since I graduated and collectively we're saving over 13k in interest doing it that way. We both have big families and want them there so we're hoping Covid will blow over by then too.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Marriage?

What happened to all those girlfriends you used to send pictures of to me & bawb? Did you tap all them at least once, twice...three times?

One woman forever...that's a long time ya know. A LONG TIME!

Congrats Hoody!
🙂

Reactions: Hoody

AdamDumphy

Name
Adam Dumphy
Last year was our first year and did alright but this year we did really well given the circumstances of covid. Only had 5 cancellations all year that weren't rescheduled. Really slow this month but have a lot of patio cushions to clean over the winter before bringing them back to our customers in the spring. Cant wait for what 2021 has instore for our business as we'll be moving to a new shop, creating a better rug washing floor and getting another van and some employees.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom