• a massive increase and a one way ticket to a sanitized hell

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • as a bagger at Walmart.

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
2020 had some great moments for us and some gut punches. But whatya do? Just move forward and avoid Chinese buffets

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Wow 2020, what a year! Mine started off with a divorce 02/20/20 final. Bought the ex out, then bought her equity in the house out since we had run the business out of this address for past 10 years. Made her pay the 3.5k that she embezzled from the company to pay her attorney retainer. Signed refinancing paper work on a Friday then our dick head governor closed all restaurants the following Monday for months. As you know that was about 40% of our business so I went into panick mode. Then In top of that lost our single biggest Pm acct because Co-owner and my ex had become friends over the years. She claimed she went elsewhere because I kept going up in prices but I proved to her that I hadn’t gone up on her rates for 8 fooking years so whatever, kinda sucked because I had been completely loyal to that company for 8 years and had never missed an appointment nor never been called back for a re do. And like most things around here churches were also shut down. Also the “Turn” was being wishY washy so since I no longer supported
Her spending habits I thought it was time to cut the cord on them (never been so happy in my life)! So when restaurants reopened we went from 32 to 16 per month. Then came out of the blue a second restaurant and bar shutdown (yeah our governor is a democrat). So YTd down 6 figures but still fairly strong I supposed compared to some. Funniest thing is after I got her out of my accounts and the “spending machine” stopped I was able to put back more money than I have in 15 years on 36% less in sales! Problem gone!
Looking forward to about April/May when “I” feel there will be an onslaught of business once the vaccine ea are out there in good numbers
Sorry for the “book” but I hadn’t been on here for awhile so figured I would catch you up all at one time
That's a real good news, bad news story. Been there before as well. Hope things turn around for you in the new year.

Reactions: BLewis

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom